Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1102 times)
AmpaLex11

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

I think BTC will raise up i next future, but anythink can happend.
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

It is the right time to buy bitcoin. The dip has caused a great decrease in bitcoins price value which makes it more affordable compared to the time it was at its peak. Invest now so you can catch up to our flight to the moon. Bitcoin will surely increase in price this year.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

The idea of investing now is good since all coins are undergoing a big dip right at the moment so you can buy much higher quantity than yesterday. As for the $30k-$40k prediction, I doubt that as it is still very early to say. It might reach $20k soon but I don't think it'll reach $40k this year.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

I cannot really tell which time is the best one to be.
But as far as my knowledge with it, it had been always a good time.
Even those who have bought at a large price of 19,000 per bitcoin, they might be seeing a larger profit after a year or maybe a little later.
Patience will be the key, waiting might be boring but that is all you can do for now.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

it's never past the point where it is possible to be a fruitful individual and now is the opportune time to put resources into bitcoin with the end goal for you to be an effective individual in monetary, bitcoin has a ton of favorable circumstances that we can in the event that we put resources into bitcoin, one of which is the simplicity in exchanges and esteem bitcoin is extremely straightforward can not be impacted by the administration strategy of any nation, begin with a little ostensible change in accordance with the cash you have
Niceguyjoe85

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Investing bitcoin has no time schedule. It came up time to time. It can happen anytime of the day, weeks, months or even years. There's no perfect time to invest bitcoin. The only requirement to invest money out from this job is patience, full patience and hope. Never lose hope. Maybe not at the moment you wanted it so much but there's always a reward of waiting. As the saying goes " Patience is a virtue".
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Your friend is absolutely right. Crypto market low now. The price of bitcoin also down now. If you want to earn huge profit from bitcoin, you should buy now. Price will be rising very soon. So buy as possible to you.
ah0026535

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Actually yes because the price dropped and is starting to go up now.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

waiting for low prices guys.  actually bitcoin prices have fallen 50% from the highest increase in last month. but in my opinion bitcoin prices will still fall again. but if you want to invest now. this time is good to buy it. so please just specify your choice.
adiarsent

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I think what your friend says is true and predictable by following the potential development of Bitcoin. When prices are lower this is the right time to invest because Bitcoin prices in the future may rise drastically above the average bitcoin price usually
Bitcoin-Pro

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

i think btc will rise to $27k within next 3 months.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

You gave been rightly adviced by your friend. It's a good time to invest, now that tge BTC price is down. And just so you know, your friend wasn't drunk with 30-40k prediction for this year. I also expect the BTC price to rise to levels it has never attained. The more you invest, the more your profit, but you might want to invest only money you can afford to loose
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Your friend is right. Now is the time. Invest in 1 bitcoin. Don’t panic or lose some sleep if it goes down, that’s normal. Most indicators and predictions point to another record year.
I also agree to that, it is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is not yet high and as of now the price of bitcoin dropped to $11000 from $20000. We all know that the changing of pricebof bitcoin is normal because it is volatile. I hope in this year the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

There are predictions that bitcoins might reach up to $40k and after the recent correction prices has fallen quite alot so now would be considerably good time to buy bitcoins at around $10k.I don't think so that bitcoins will fall below $10k and bitcoins will soon recover from this drop as LN would make bitcoin transactions cheap and fast like before.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

There are predictions that bitcoins might reach up to $40k and after the recent correction prices has fallen quite alot so now would be considerably good time to buy bitcoins at around $10k.I don't think so that bitcoins will fall below $10k and bitcoins will soon recover from this drop as LN would be bitcoin transactions cheap and fast.
Well i also believe that bitcoin can really be more expensive in the near future that is why i am now focus on buying it because the price of bitcoin today is really droping maybe it is now the right time to buy some bitcoin for the future because it has really a big capability to rise in the near future and for us to gain we must prepair our self and invest into it today.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

Yes. Actually, I'm holding a lot of Bitcoins right now. Maybe some people think that I'm a dumb trying and hoping that Bitcoin will increase soon. But I'm still believe on it. Try to invest right now and we will able to get a high profits if we tend to earn and hd a of it. No other day is the best day to invest because time is running, If you invest today, then you will gain bitcoins and if you continue investing with the long period of time, You can get a lot of money.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Every dip is right time to buy Bitcoin. Remember all philosophy is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

This time is good for invest in Bitcoin... About price Bitcoin will grow up to 30-40k $ is just speculation.
We don't know how much higher the price will go. Up or Down.
I suggest don't use a big money for that... many people stress use all money to invest in Bitcoin, he buys on high price and sells it at low price.
Be careful, and have a nice invest.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Hi guys,

Yes be positive with trading the bitcoin, but make sure that you have confidence in yourself and you don't need to do what your friends say, but instead what your mindset and approach say.And yes $30 to $40 by this year 2018 ends is having high chances to be achieved and i think you should be able to find the bottom soon as the bottom has come to an end and i can expect to rise soon by this week. So don't lose this opportunity for Long-term investment better start preparing from now onwards and you should only invest 20% of your total capital at starting stage and once you mastered the trading skills you can invest your full amount.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Hi guys,

I think that the wave of correction is hammering hard over the bulls who are trying their best to push the price up but are currently unsuccessful.
Wait and watch is currently the best option as fluctuations take place suddenly and drop the price immediately to more than 10% every time. Buy some altcoins over Bitcoins currently as they have better potential and fewer risks, ADA is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: