Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1098 times)
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

This is the time to invest in bitcoin i think.Because bitcoin price is so low now.If you invest a good amount in bitcoin now,you will be make a big profite from your investment.I think in future bitcoin price will be rise again,and it brock it's priveous Recorde.Have a good journy with bitcoin.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

for so many investors and analyst it is the good time to invest but regarding predictions people always predict tremendous prices and personaly I don`t give attention to them,
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:30 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:44:59 PM by sharted

for so many investors and analyst it is the good time to invest but regarding predictions people always predict tremendous prices and personaly I don`t give attention to them,

This is the only best time to inverse your money.Now the price of bitcoin is 10600$,this the lowest value of bitcoin as compared to past month.So just inverse your money to get huge profit  from bitcoin in short time period.Y ou will get profit based  on the investment.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

It is really good the invest bitcoin now because currently bitcoin is dipped so the price is not that high compared to the usual and as per your friend's statement bitcoin really has the capacity to grow up to 25-30k usd this year because bitcoin has a great potential to begin with. So I highly recommended that you start saving bitcoin because its price is gonna reach another moon in the future.
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

With tremendous prices are you talking about those guys who are always in a super bullish mode right? Anyway, we all hate those who are saying "yes, it will be worth $100,000 by the end of the year"
Anyway, they might be right at the end, but no one knows if it is really going to happen, or not.
Chupu69

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.
yes, I agree with your friends, because Bitcoin has the potential to get better in the future, and now is the right time to invest, but it must be remembered that investing is very risky.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Hi guys,

Now is actually a very good time to invest as once it skyrockets it's next drop point will be much more expensive than the current price. Don't wait for too long as the prices are very volatile and you might regret waiting for too log.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

You need to do your own research before you invest in bitcoin. If you believe in it and you think the price will rise again, than yes this is a good time to spend some money on it. Only invest money that you are willing to lose.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HardWithStyle (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

Hi guys,

This time is good for invest in Bitcoin... About price Bitcoin will grow up to 30-40k $ is just speculation.
We don't know how much higher the price will go. Up or Down.
I suggest don't use a big money for that... many people stress use all money to invest in Bitcoin, he buys on high price and sells it at low price.
Be careful, and have a nice invest.

Yeah I heard many speculations about the grow of Bitcoins, and I'm not sure if it's gonna hit 30-40k this year. It's a long term investment for me, so i've got all the time to see if Bitcoin makes it happen.
No, I don't use big money for investments I have seen many people have done that and have many financial problems. I just check out my paycheck and consider how much I should invest to get a reasonable profit out of it.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

Yes, from the way it looks now, market has been going red on weekends and picks up in midweek. You can make your entry point to when it dips at this time out. But if you are talking about Cryptocurrency, you are still good to go.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
dav-santoshi

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

If I must be straight with you I will say yes this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because the price is a little bit down now, and if you buy now you stand to gain interest as the price increase with time. Bitcoin is a very lucrative business of this time and is advisable that any one should invest at this period.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Hi guys,

I will say the same thing your friend says, it's very easy for bitcoin to reach price $30 or $40 if we see the growth bitcoin price by years to years. Well, if you see the market cap now bitcoin price have deacresed to $10000. And I feel this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin before the price have increase and I'm sure you will gain more profit if you do now.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Presently there is price reduction and a good rime to invest,let buy the dip,sure BTC will moon this year.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

Hi guys,

Price is low, accordingly it is good time to invest in. But nobody can guaranty success, more likely the price will grow up, but i do not think that it will be more then 20 K
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

When it comes in investing, I think the right time to buy a bitcoin is now, becuase the bitcoin price at this time is very low. Your friend is definitely telling the truth. Because bitcoin has no stable price, it will go low and go high in a matter of seconds. And the community of bitcoin is in a continued manner, so there is no risk at all in investing.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

It is always a good time to invest into something when it went down. As you can see, Bitcoin has potential. It has benefits that can surely contribute to the future. Because of this, it is good to invest now since it has a great chance to prosper some time in the future.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Your friend said slightly right that it is high time to invest in Bitcoin but will hit $30k or $40k, it is not sure. It may hit or not but it has a possibility to increase.
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Yes this is the perfect timing for investing in Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is low. Just put it in your wallet and let it grow. Last year , March to be exact I buy Bitcoin and I sell it in first week of December. My suggestion is whenever the Bitcoin have lower value don't sell it just put it in your wallet and have the perfect timing of selling. Don't be nervous Bitcoin value will grow.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Just wait for a while because some (including me) have already thought that the market is back to normal when almost every crypto currency has changed from red to green color. If you know what i mean, then have a look at the market again today and you will see that the market is in red color again. Just monitor bitcoin's price for now for it may go even deeper.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

At least we know, that the BTC price will dip and test the 9k mark in the next few days, meaning, if it is going down, it will go down, but if it goes up, this would be a great time to join the rally. With all the current news and development going on, I would rather bet on the latter. As always try it on your own risk and be prepared to lose everything. Breakdowns, hacks and similar can happen anytime.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: