Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1102 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

Hard to tell when exactly is the right time to invest in bitcoins, but I guess with pricing today, anyone with $10,000 can get a hold of 1 bitcoin and just be done with it and hold. To be honest, buy anytime you want, but I recommend buying at the dips like now and when you do, it's all a waiting game from here on out.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.
Its market value is exoected to be more exoensive before this year end and if that's the cade, obviously, it will be a wise decision to invest now while its market value is not that high. Chances are high that predictions about the increase on its value is true because Bitcoin is becoming more popular that makes the demand high which oositivelu affects its market value. So jist invest, hold and patiently wait or see it for yourself.

andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

It's a good time to invest bitcoin if you want to invest at a high price now in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice because bitcoin is rapidly rising nowadays. That's why many investors want to join bitcoin because they know they are high earners.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Hi guys,

i am sure that this still a good time to buy bitcoin now, its price recently is still very low compared to last month, so we all have the chance to buy with very cheap price. think a bout it, in the future, surely the needs for bitcoin will be much greater than now, the price for  each Bitcoin will be higher than 30-40k$ for sure, so if you want to have profit from bitcoin investing you should do it rightnow.

ayamboy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

Hi guys,

yes you are right .it,s right time to invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin price very soon hit 25K$.so if you now invest bitcoin.so you earn a big amount profit.  
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

To be honest, nobody knows about Bitcoin whether it will rise or fall. its all depend on market . but now a days its rising.May be its a good time to invest bitcoin.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

Hi guys,

no one can predict about the future for this digital currency or more like cryptocurrency. bitcoin price really really high from these past year and on the early 2018 the price really fallsdown. if you want to enter i think it's the right time to buy it but always see the news about bitcoin.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

It’s completely speculation I never expected in September bitcoin will hit 20000$ but it happened so we can’t predict anything . But market is stable with 500billion + marketcap . It’s expected to increase this year may it again cross 20k.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Hi guys,

Now is a particularly good time to invest, there has been a roughly 40% drop since its maximum peak, and if you look at the trends, bitcoin tends to fall and then rise above its previous peak. Hence you stand to make at least 40% profit on the next spike.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Yes, I think this is the right time to invest at bitcoin. why? because its price is continuing to grow and rapidly increasing therefore the investors are now starting to reinvest in bitcoin and I guess it is now safe to invest
Invest now in bitcoin for your future. Investing in bitcoin is safe and you.will earn good profit. Many investors reinvest in bitcoin cause they know its safe and gain profit.
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn more profit and safe your investment. Many of the investors want to invest in bitcoin cause they know it earn there investment a high profitable income and they become successful.

ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Hi guys,

Yes!! This is the time to invest in Bitcoin as the correction has taken place and the price has become stable enough. It will now rise steadily and will keep rising. So this is the best time to pour in some money but do not put all your life savings into it as it is stupid to do so.

malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict, I think anytime is a good time to start investing in bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to improve and have a good future

The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Hi guys,

Last week, bitcoin value is experiencing getting low in the market. It would be the best time to invest because it is still now bitcoin price is recovering and it is slowly increasing but still it would be the best time because there is still a chance that it would increase like what happened last year. By now, it is unstable so it is hard to foresee what will happen, all we need to do is to keep our hopes high.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Hi guys,

Your friend is absolutely right, the prices in the market today is kinda low and because of that, everyone will have a higher chance to earn more profit if they are going to invest today so do not miss the dip on the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
krungpuge03

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Yes of course why not, it is a good time to invest bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can grow to higher value .. The higher the value of bitcoin the higher the income you earn
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

the bitoin price is currently down and I think it's a good time to start investing in bitcoin but you have to be careful, do not put all your money for investment because bitcoin prices are hard to predict

JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

IMO, you have to do your own research and find out if you come to the same conclusion. You shouldnt invest in something because someone else says you should. Rather you should do your own research and actually believe in what you are investing, this way when things don't go well you still have the mentality to hold what you invested and not panick. Just my two satoshis.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

There is not right time to invest but if you want to earn a lot of money you need to take a risk to hold your bitcoin until the price will rise up again but now I think bitcoin value now is rising up so for me you need to invest now before the price is going down again.
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Hi guys,

No one knows the future price of bitcoin, the knowledge we can make. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you need to know bitcoin first.
I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. Believe that bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Bitcoin has got a lot of high in the past few years, but now it has some low price bitcoin. However, it can be expected that at the time of investing a lot of profit can be found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: