Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1104 times)
HimJum2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

Of course, your friend has advised you to know and understand after knowing, because Bitcoin's current market price is slightly lower, because if someone wants to invest Bitcoin right away, then we think that this time is the only suitable time because next June or July Bitcoin since the month, If you can now invest the bitcoin then you will definitely benefit, So I believe that your friend gave you good advice and you can benefit from adapting to the consultant,
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

Well, predicting anything right now is impossible. Anyone on this forum can only express what he/she thinks will happen...
I personaly agree with your friend to a point. Price of BTC is currently low. Imo it will drop a little bit more before rising again, but not much.
I am preparing my fiat currencies atm to put them into btc. What i can't agree nor disagree is his price prediction. It is just impossible to predict that.

how much money should you invest to get maximum profit. Well... this question is a bit silly in my opinion, since you will get same %-wise profit with any amount of money you invest. More you invest- more you profit.

BR
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

I think it's always possible to invest in biticoin, because this crypto currency every year makes a new price record. But invest that amount that is ready to lose, because the market is new and there are no guarantees Smiley

Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

For me, we should take this opportunity that bitcoin has low value right now. Instead of panic selling, we should buy more to earn more money and profit more. We shouldn't be afraid in this time of crisis. In fact, we should be glad because at this time because we can profit more money. In cryptoworld this crisis is normal. There are many factors why bitcoin faces a crisis right now. Just keep holding and bitcoin will comeback. Always remember bitcoin always came back after it faces crisis.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Each chance to put must be seized and taken so as to make progress in the realm of speculation. Bitcoin being a sort of interest in its tendency, likewise has this properties and qualities, albeit regular is a decent day to contribute, it is fitting to grab the opportunity to contribute as quickly as time permits in light of the fact that the estimation of bitcoin changes and is expanding relentlessly.
roykim900

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

how about BCharity.io?
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Hi guys,

I also agree with your friends, because now is the right time to invest ,,,
at this time bitcoin prices again fall and in the next few months bitcoin prices will grow back and go to the moon..
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Now that the price have reduced that much, it is really  good time to invest in Bitcoins. You can double your money in next 2 months.
The value of bitcoin is reduced, if you have more money buy more coins then invest cause we know the value is surprisingly up it make double your capital or more than, we know bitcoin give us good income that's why many investors had full trust in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

yes now it's the right time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is low nowadays as the price of bitcoin you earn will be great.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

Since there is a downward trend now, one possibility is waiting for the bitcoin value to rise again and then buy oneself in. But I do not want to give advices like sell ur house or stuff like this inform yourself, there are lots of marketing topics around the forum and elsewhere, always do your own research, never trust a single source of news! cheers

Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Hi guys,

I think your friend are right. Don't buy when everyone bought already, don't sell when everyone sold already :v
So, you can try invest in BTC and some top Altcoins.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Yes, it's high time because right now these streams are pouring condemnation that bitcoin will grow exceptionally down but actually wait a little and everything will be better already and while buying bitcoin the most reliable option.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Many ways and each of them is chosen by the method of profitability and profit. If there is no investment there is not much money, then it's best to just take and participate in the bounty.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

for me the best time to buy bitcoin or other coin is when the price is down with some requirement that dont have any bad news, and you can buy, usually when the price of bitcoin is down, other coin and cryptocurrency is down too, its best time to buy bitcoin and other coin and wait the price of bitcoin come back

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Yes this is the time to invest bitcoin.If you want to earn a good amount of profits from bitcoin investment then I will suggest you to invest you in Bitcoin when it's price is very low,on the other hand sell your bitcoin when it's price is high.Since bitcoin price is low now then you should invest in bitcoin now.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

If you are ready to invest and wait for a long time, now is a very good time to buy Bitcoin. However, it may happen that you have to wait longer than you can imagine.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

yes it is true, investing in bitcoin is a lucrative investment but you should also know that every investment must be at risk, you should learn more and read about bitcoin and risk, you better start with small amount first
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

I think it's time to invest bitcoin.   In my opinion don't waste your time without investing in bitcoin because  when hour investing it can help to you to earn money online .  Withou scamming . So you should invest now
I would say that bitcoin is really worth investing at, we must not think twice when and how much we should invest, here in bitcoin there is really no assurance that your money will double next week or after a month or so, but an assurance that in the future for sure it will be worth million dollar and that what people are holding at.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

The current market price is low now. It is a good time to invest and buy some bitcoins. But i don't know yet how many will get in the future. So, i suggest you to look in the market now.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: