Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:15:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ??  (Read 907 times)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Yes, I think the best way of investing is investing it to different ways of investments. What you have mentioned are good investments and I think one of the best investment strategy but only to those who can afford to have that investments. Well, that's OK at least you have share it. These kind of investments are the most stable in terms of the profit you will get compare to just focusing on one investment. It is because when other fails, at least you have other investments to rely on. Your aforementioned investments are very different to each other so it is really a good investments.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.

No need to explain your thoughts about crypto you can expalin well clearly about the mission and vision of bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency.

I suggest to the op of this thread understand well the mission and vision of the bitcoin and crypto for here guidelines to stop making negative impression about bitcoin mission.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

There's a lot of investment than bitcoin choose bitcoin because even shoterm I can earn money. I like also bitcoin because even my capital is small it will become big in a short period of time . But the investment that you already mentioned is also good but that is long term.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

bitcoin is too risky as an investment, but you can't change my mind. bitcoin has many advantages compared to the 7 investments that you mentioned, besides that you don't need large capital to join and I think everyone can join if he has the will to learn.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Because investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has freedom and no single authority controlled it. Investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are very profitable even in short or long term nowadays. Also you can start investing even in an small amount. Unlike those 7 safest investment you give that needs bigger capital investment.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

For me gold, real estate, and such businesses are common because everyone in the world has known it since long ago as an investment for a long time. I know that bitcoin and crypto have been around for a long time but before the value is not so high and no one considers it a big investment. This world has changed even though not many people know. There is a large investment called cryptocurrency which is very safe to be able to use large profits. Cool
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
Buddy I am not agree with this point of yours, I admit that gold, silver, land, stock and bank investment are very good and from very ancient times people are investing into these investment and earning a huge profit in this and no doubt that these investment are very profitable even but I don’t think that these investment are comparable to to crypto currencies, crypto currencies are the future investment and the profit they are providing in very short span of time is tremendous and that is why they has attracted the keen interest of millions of people around the world.
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

I believe that investment in bitcoin is still very attractive and they will still reach a new level of their development

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

Buddy I am not agree with this point of yours, I admit that gold, silver, land, stock and bank investment are very good and from very ancient times people are investing into these investment and earning a huge profit in this and no doubt that these investment are very profitable even but I don’t think that these investment are comparable to to crypto currencies, crypto currencies are the future investment and the profit they are providing in very short span of time is tremendous and that is why they has attracted the keen interest of millions of people around the world.

Gold is preserve of wealth and store of value. After 100 years of industrial revolution, Gold has seen and survived many wars, economic crashes, 9/11 terrorist attacks, economic booms, technology revolutions and more..

Gold is hedge against inflation and protects people's wealth during wars, natural disasters [earthquakes etc..], economic crisis
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

So what are you doing here?Since bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not required and wanted,you should apply that advices in your own life and discuss that to those losers like yours.we are happy doing hard profiteering here because this is how we live and how it works
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

A good way to notify people of other investments but you know the concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry.i think the government has already declared the cryptocurrncy as an asset already. those other investment mentioned above are just the traditional way of investing and i think we need a shift from using the traditional way its just been conventional. Bitcoin/crytocurrency makes the biggest return compared the convetional way of investing.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

The mentioned investment you just said are all true and good but bitcoin investment is still a very ptofitable sector as we all need it to grow our funds as investors.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

So what are you doing here?Since bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not required and wanted,you should apply that advices in your own life and discuss that to those losers like yours.we are happy doing hard profiteering here because this is how we live and how it works

Decentralization means even terrorists and criminals can mine bitcoin and when the price goes up 10 times in 3 years terrorists will have 10 times more money.

20% profit per year is the safest investment where hard working people earn good profits from most secured investment [Gold]
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

I really appreciate your point of view and I just want to add that if you are asking about asset then I must say bitcoin is also an asset so there is no problem to invest here.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is one of the safest investments but exactly one of the most profitable

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

The first three richest men in the world  did not get to that level of wealth through any of those investment that are on your list. The revolution in technology also comes with new form of investment. Cryptocurrency is the world most Profitable investment.
Benjamin Roberts

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

Because Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are specially artificial intelligence. Challenging with a new things gets interesting feeling. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin is the highest of all things you listed here. However, BItcoin takes more risks than them and seldom do the governments invest more in BItcoin
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.
Bitcoin is quite expensive, but when you start from this point, is it profitable? There is no such thing as a crypto market. If you invest in Bitcoin you have to decide on long term investment then it may be profitable but short term I do not think. Billionaires are rich by the business mind, investment in the right field, the right time is the key factor.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Almost everything you say belongs to the same domain. Using money to invest in something that you are interested in is profitable, but you can forget about the time and place of investment is reasonable or not, you can lose money within a few seconds. But when you invest in Bitcoin you have to make sure that the long term you are profitable, here should not be short-term investment because it is too difficult to profit. You have a keen mind, good business should participate in real estate because many people become rich from it.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

I also admit that all of those investments are very good and fruitful but bitcoin is also a good source of investment and it is also beneficial if we understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: