Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ??  (Read 905 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 05:19:56 PM by First77

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Things in bold aren't much different. In all of them you're putting your money into a location, real estate, a nice downtown spot for your business and so on. With cryptocurrencies you're mitigating completely different risks. For instance your land based location will remain fragile to natural disasters, terrorist attacks, military intervention, and in some circumstances it may be impossible to sell. So you can't just pack your bags and leave.
Valuable metals, jewelry, stocks and cryptocurrencies allow you to travel freely. Putting money in banks is the worst possible idea.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.

All the billionaires/super-rich people have earned money from land, real estates, gold, silver, stocks, businesses  Smiley
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not safe investments because they are still high risk. I invest but I only invest money that I can afford to lose. We don’t know if governments will try to ban Bitcoin or over regulate them. There is also the risk of losing private keys. For these reasons, we should be careful with how much money we put into it.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not safe investments because they are still high risk. I invest but I only invest money that I can afford to lose. We don’t know if governments will try to ban Bitcoin or over regulate them. There is also the risk of losing private keys. For these reasons, we should be careful with how much money we put into it.

I say Bitcoin and crypto currencies are well disguised HYIPs (High yield investment programs, 10% after 10 days etc..)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

whatever brings you to this forum. I think you're making a funny thing, but it's not funny at all. I do not know what you really think, all members of this diforum already know what you think. here we are incorporated in the largest community in the world, there is a lot of knowledge that can make your way of thinking changed 100%. try to try to take a little time to get to know more about bitcoin

realcrypto

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

All the different form of investment you have mention can not be compare to one another because they all have their advantages and disadvantages. So just choice anyone you like and invest in it.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

The stock market bubble is more likely to burst this year than the bitcoin bubble. The bull market in stocks is now nearly 10 years old and history says there will be a sharp correction.

Land is also overvalued, and savings deposits barely pay any interest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

You are talking about Bitcoin vs Investment methods. Judging from your simplistic HYIP post, I'd say you are just another troll for the time being.

If you don't consider yourself a troll but a reasonable person open to new ideas, you can try reading the first few chapters of the book "Mastering Bitcoin"by Andreas Antanopoulous.
Read about the history and earlier developments behind it and how bitcoin is the first time in history that you can hold and exchange value without relying on a third party or securing a physical medium.

If these possibilities don't excite you and you can only see this through your myopic "ïnvestment" lenses then you are welcome to try increasing your posts with such troll activities. The forum is supposed to be welcoming to newbies. So..Welcome!
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

The stock market bubble is more likely to burst this year than the bitcoin bubble. The bull market in stocks is now nearly 10 years old and history says there will be a sharp correction.Land is also overvalued, and savings deposits barely pay any interest.
I agree 100%.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

You know the simple reason why people invest in BTC is because of its insane returns in short time, and that that the return % won't matter on how much you invest. This isn't true for other investment options that you said, land and house can take years to give significant returns, gold can be considered pretty much stable compared to BTC and other cryptos. Another reason for investing in cryptos is just the sheer curiosity of people, it's basically the bandwagon effect, you hear everyone talking great things about cryptos about their great returns that makes you also jump on the crypto wagon.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

if compared between 7 kind of investments which is OP mentioned i think bitcoin would be the last position because movement price seems very crazy and can jumping or dropped at the same day but most people choose bitcoin because bitcoin can provide huge profit in the short time although equal to the risk but i think the profit will deserve to get especially for long term purposse
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

Well to be honest i agree with you to some extent but you cannot say that bitcoin is not needed because Land, Silver, Gold and every other thing are important aspects of trading and you can start earning a good income but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes. It is similar to Stock markets in fact here you can expect big returns within a short span of time and i think even stock markets don't give you the returns which you expect in short time span and that's why I go for Crypto trading.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes.

When you buy clothes etc.. and pay by debit cards or credit cards, that is "digital cash/fiat currency"

As a online worker, I get online payments in my bank account and then I buy clothes, pay bills by debit cards. I do not get cash in hand.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

if compared between 7 kind of investments which is OP mentioned i think bitcoin would be the last position

You can buy a car for $12,000. Bitcoin should be $800
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Well to be honest i agree with you to some extent but you cannot say that bitcoin is not needed because Land, Silver, Gold and every other thing are important aspects of trading and you can start earning a good income but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes. It is similar to Stock markets in fact here you can expect big returns within a short span of time and i think even stock markets don't give you the returns which you expect in short time span and that's why I go for Crypto trading.

I think China is cashless society. When you pay by debit cards or credit cards, fiat currency (US Dollar, Euro, UK pound, Chinese Yaun, Yen etc..) are also digital currency.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

Bitcoin, altcoin, dogecoin, oilcoin and many more.. crypto currencies are giant HYIPs (High yield investment programs)
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

"Gabon" country/government in Africa is offering 0% tax for 10 years for investments and starting business in Gabon.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Bitcoin, altcoin, dogecoin, oilcoin and many more.. crypto currencies are giant HYIPs (High yield investment programs)

Didn't Amazon and Facebook jump up in prices during their early days? Are you calling them HYIPs too? You seemed like a curious guy that is doing research but still needs more time to learn more. Perhaps you simply don't understand what crypto technology brings.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

I agree, some of these investments you listed are very interesting for me, but I don't have enough money to invest on them.  Smiley
(And some others aren't very profitable...)

With Bitcoin it's different, I don't need a large sum of money to invest. If I have only $100, it's already enough to buy some satoshis to hold and the profitability is higher than those safe investments you listed with a relative low risk if we compare the proportion between risk and profit.

Bitcoin made investment a concrete option even for that person with low budget, that is amazing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

there is actually one promising investment.
ie investing our money on gambling sites,
because we all have known that gambling sites are always profitable for site owners,
and certainly the investor will be benefited

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:34 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 11:19:55 PM by Viscera

Are you serious with your answer? looks like you don't appreciate technology? try do some deep research!

About the topic! Why bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies?

Well i'm not into any banks here but if i decided where i'm gonna put my investments well first i will invest in cryptos and bitcoin. Second option is  Real Estate and third Restaurant business which i believe people love to eat so much.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Lol firstly let's elaborate your list

Land : Has been to a all time low rates many people are selling their land for a loss and some are not getting buyers for their lands so it's literally a waste for many.

House: Maybe it can be profitable but again it will take time to get the right price or you might have to sell it at a loss.

And finally btc the most liquid asset out of the all , it not a investment you can even trade with it other currencies and even earn more money.  You can say btc is high but alts are still undervalued and with this technology in future it can make a huge difference on the economy.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

I agree, some of these investments you listed are very interesting for me, but I don't have enough money to invest on them.  Smiley
(And some others aren't very profitable...)

1 Bitcoin = $11,500

1 ounce Silver = $18/ounce.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

Land/House - Yeah sure, you'd say it is safe, don't you not remember the bubble burst of 2005-2006.
Gold, silver- The rate is too stable for you to make any good profits
Stock Market - What makes you think it is safe? You can end up losing everything. And stock markets are too manipulative, so hell no.
Fixed deposits - The rate of interest is so shit, it is shit and it is definitely not worth it.
Start /Invest in a business - Not everyone is smart enough to make good profits right from the beginning, and investing in a business, pretty sure it is not worth knowing how bad the recession period is going.
Why bitcoin? - hey bitches it has made millionaires, whilst other investments, yeah sure they have done a lot good.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

The 7 investments you mentioned are investment controlled by regulations and government. I rather go with crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

SportsTVCoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

check billionaire token, siacoin, bitdegree huge pot coins
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Cryptos are needed  to get away from Govt. controlled fiat currencies.Its just simple exchange process of Cryptocurrency.
micheal wang

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

It is a safe zone investment, I mean you do not want to take risks when deciding to invest. Disparate with bitcoins that have a high risky, there's no money-back guarantee when bitcoin not valuable. But, you know what? I decided to get out of the comfort zone, I mean if you want to get a big profit, it means you should have to be ready to face a big risks too. For example, a few months ago I bought bitcoin when the price was around $10000, and it just took a month for the bitcoin price to reach $18,000 so my profit was around $ 8000. I think the investment you mentioned above is not yet to get profit arround $8000 just one month.
ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Yesss but why would I? Grin Cryptocurrencies give us a new and different perspective, it keep us away from traditional investment understanding. I guess this is the reason why young people prefers crypto. Thanks to blockchain and cryptocurrency, a new dimension in economic sense has emerged...  even if I invest in a land or a property, I’d invest in crypto too with the rest of my money Smiley
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

the reasons for choosing bitcoin and crypto currencies are simple, that is safe, not necessarily fulfilled by government regulations, taxes, and other policies. bitcoin investment does not have to amount to a lot, with small capital and passion and full of patience then the investment will be successful. different from those investing other than bitcoin. actually it is a choice that returns to each other. bitcoin has more value than others.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

The answer is volatility. Thanks to it, those who know how to trade in the market can earn good money on crypto-currencies. And of course, the multiple growths of bitcoin over the past year has done its work.
bluestar1000

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

This really could be listed as 6 things, since gold, silver, platinum .etc all precious metals, same category.

I don't consider investing in businesses as a safe investment. If someone was opening a restaurant, i certainly wouldn't want to invest in that, because a very high percentage of restaurants go out of business within the first year.

If a questionable government or rule of court ever wanted to strip you of your assets, people can easily make that difficult to do with crytocurrencies, and potentially with precious metals also. Other assets wouldn't be so safe.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

There are really a lot of trusted investment that can be chosen instead of taking risk with crypto currencies but why many are now considering it especially bitcoin?... As to me the reason why is because only in bitcoin you can start earning without any start up capital yet in due time you earn so much, it has also the highest rate of return on investment and even if too risky bitcoin has proven that making an effort to take a risk and be patience you can receive so much earnings and can actually change your life to be better.

lyoth

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

I wouldnt put cryptocurrencies in a top 7 for safest investment. But then again, i don't think being 'safe' is the only thing you should take into consideration when deciding how to invest...

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

>Safest

Thr fact that you included starting a business or investing in one of the businesses you listed as a legitimate safe investment makes me believe you don't know what you're talking about and just threw on an additional portion of your own on some kind of list you pulled from online. Starting a business is incredibly risky, especially when you consider that a majority of the businesses that are started fail within their first year - in fact, an overwhelming majority of small businesses fail within their first few years of running. Not to mention it also requires a lot of time from the owner initially, which takes away from their income from other jobs, among other things. I know some people who are starting their own businesses and they are not safe investments. They're assets or they're hedging against some bad news that could spawn from their current employment.

But at the same time you're a newbie so I don't really care.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

Investing in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, the result can be for 2 days, or even faster. Therefore now it is so advantageous to invest money in bitcoin, it gives quick profit. But if we take into account the fact that crypto currency has no physical value, it becomes scary for its assets, because at some point they can evaporate.
ramJet08

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

I think that the main thing about cryptocurrencies is that it has some significant advantages in comparison with regular fiat.
Anonymity, wide distribution and decentralization are key drivers for people to use blockchain and crypto
BUT, it's still has disadvantages which discourage people. Like long delay between transactions
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:28:18 AM

Bump
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

Investing in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, the result can be for 2 days, or even faster. Therefore now it is so advantageous to invest money in bitcoin, it gives quick profit. But if we take into account the fact that crypto currency has no physical value, it becomes scary for its assets, because at some point they can evaporate.
Bitcoin and the altcoins are just too volatile for a faint-hearted person to invest intpo them and that is the reason why many prefer to rather invest in the 7 commodities the OP listed because those are not volatile at all compared to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

Bitcoin and the altcoins are just too volatile for a faint-hearted person to invest intpo them and that is the reason why many prefer to rather invest in the 7 commodities the OP listed because those are not volatile at all compared to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

cryptos with 1000% profits in one year will pull investors from stock markets   Grin
johnniecarlson781

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

Lot of investment sector is available in both online and offline. i can say Bitcoin is the most profitable and returnable sector in the safe way.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

See my twitter link for all the gold and silver live price, updates, news, best buy offers and more..  Smiley
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

It is a safe zone investment, I mean you do not want to take risks when deciding to invest. Disparate with bitcoins that have a high risky, there's no money-back guarantee when bitcoin not valuable. But, you know what? I decided to get out of the comfort zone, I mean if you want to get a big profit, it means you should have to be ready to face a big risks too. For example, a few months ago I bought bitcoin when the price was around $10000, and it just took a month for the bitcoin price to reach $18,000 so my profit was around $ 8000. I think the investment you mentioned above is not yet to get profit arround $8000 just one month.

Bitcoin price fell from $20,000 to $10,000. That quick and big loss.  Grin

At $5000, Bitcoin is highly risky.  Angry
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

Then I don't get what you are doing at Bitcointalk.org .
Why are you interested in Bitcoins yourself and if you aren't then you should waste your time here.
Nothing is unwanted, first of all know that it's a temporary phase .. where Bitcoins fell enormously .. it's not at all a problem for holders .. because we all know how important cryptocurrency is .. it's something that free from any authorities' corruption or administration.
It's risky everyone agrees but whenever a new thing pops up in this world it's always risky ,the stabilizing effect will come when the world will accept it and for that one needs to wait a little.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

Then I don't get what you are doing at [Suspicious link removed] are you interested in Bitcoins yourself and if you aren't then you should waste your time here.

Why did Russian President "Vladimir Putin" talk about Bitcoin ?? Does Putin needs Bitcoins ??
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

If you really think bitcoin is unwanted or not required, why are you here in the bitcointalk that really talks about the advantage of bitcoin?
Yes, all that you said above is true, you can invest on that. But investing in bitcoin has a far greater opportunity because you can use bitcoin almost anywhere. And its really to easy carry, unlike house, or gold.
you can even store it in your mind, you just need to remember your private key. And that thing can't be done with savings in the bank.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

If you really think bitcoin is unwanted or not required, why are you here in the bitcointalk that really talks about the advantage of bitcoin?

This is Bitcoin discussion forum. Bitcoin has to compete with 7 other well-known investments and businesses that runs the world.

Bitcoin $1 = $1000 in 6 years will bring world attention to Bitcoin when Bitcoin is not used anywhere  Huh
captin crunch

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

All the billionaires/super-rich people have earned money from land, real estates, gold, silver, stocks, businesses  Smiley

Yes but bitcoin/crypoto is new era, and we are at the beginning of crypto century, so I am sure in nearest future we 'll have people who earned money from crypto industry.

First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

Yes but bitcoin/crypoto is new era, and we are at the beginning of crypto century, so I am sure in nearest future we 'll have people who earned money from crypto industry.

I have other work than posting for people who are mad about Bitcoins. I leave   Smiley
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

Of course, you can invest not only in cryptocurrency, just now it is one of the most profitable directions.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile. When you take risk, it is easy to earn double the amount of that or losing all the amount you invest. It's like a gamble right now but I think that this is what will make the cryptos grow and balance as the year pass. This is what the reason why people tend to invest into bitcoin as it is the most profitable investment right now.
Hedvigknows

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

I would invest in land on the moon, I am buying every month a new piece of land and I am sure I will become rich soon.
nightxglow

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

I think that's because gold, real estates, business and such are common already, like, all people in this world know it. And it's already used as investment for long time.
Unlike bitcoin, who just became popular this last years. Well i know bitcoin and crypto already exist for a long time, but before the value isn't really high, and not people consider it as a great investment.
But world changes now, although not many people know it, we know there's a great investment named crypto currency, and it's safe also great way to earn profits.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

unwanted? it's simple, if you don't like btc close your eyes and try to ignore it. Will se in few years if you can still be able to ignore it Cheesy
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

Investing is for profit in crypto you can be lucky so quickly that you will realize playing with it lets you reap abundant profits, in contrast to the value the existence of the OP mention among other soil and so on for a very long time and it takes our precious time

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile. When you take risk, it is easy to earn double the amount of that or losing all the amount you invest. It's like a gamble right now but I think that this is what will make the cryptos grow and balance as the year pass. This is what the reason why people tend to invest into bitcoin as it is the most profitable investment right now.

Now many people own the project sharing the advertisement in the TV too. In that they clearly mentioned the risky involved in the crypto currencty investment. Here in the forum we all knows that risk in investing crypto currency. I cannot the safest one but can say the best one here.
That is mining, I did not mean the ASIC hardware investment but for a safer side you can invest on the GPU investment because if the bitcoin and other cryptos vanished out also you can resell all the graphic cards back in the local market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

Silver is the strange investment. Its price is falling all the time. Yes, I will agree that real estate is the good investment, probably the better one that the investment into gold, but if you buy BTC, your profit can   be times higher.
captin crunch

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

I have other work than posting for people who are mad about Bitcoins. I leave   Smiley

Good luck anyway Smiley

dificanovi

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

I think it's better to invest in crypto currency because crypto currency has a lot to its purpose like investing and trading. if investing in land, house, gold, silver will not make a big profit, it's better to invest in crypto currency because we can get multiple profits.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

Silver is the strange investment. Its price is falling all the time. Yes, I will agree that real estate is the good investment, probably the better one that the investment into gold, but if you buy BTC, your profit can   be times higher.

Silver should go back to $60/ounce  Wink
Only a fool is going to invest into silver because this is not very much in demand. People are not ready to buy them at all, not even for decoration purposes. Silver was used way back in 20th century when plastics etc. were not invented.

At present, people are either after gold or diamond among metals. Real estate is also profitable but not more than bitcoin. The time of generating profit is very huge as compared to bitcoin.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

yup truelly but why not we used what we can take advantage right . I mean like cryptocurrencies if you hit a good potentially coin
in just 1 investments you can earn big big if you got and your luck is high. like what happen to salpay at ICO price it was like .4$ per token and in listing it got 1.4 $ hahaha bad luck for me I didnt sell mine hehehe but happy because next time I got the action hehehe.
you list a good investment but crypto is also a good way to earn and invest Grin
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

Cryptocurrencies are like venture ways of making investments. They are too risky. High volatile currencies with no guaranties  from anyone. Real estate stay as the best and stable investment and that’s quite understandable.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

I think it's better to invest in crypto currency because crypto currency has a lot to its purpose like investing and trading. if investing in land, house, gold, silver will not make a big profit, it's better to invest in crypto currency because we can get multiple profits.
I hope that most people can get the money and get out of the market though. Some people that play with stocks don't ever leave it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:41:03 AM

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Yes, you are actually right. Investing in Bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies is not a must. There are too many methods for us to generate money. Like in cryptocurrencies, there is absolutely a way to produce money so fast. This just depends on our own knowledge and skills.

elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

I always invest in bitkoy. The main thing is to find a normal project. and it's good to get acquainted with it. it is important
First77 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

Yes, you are actually right. Investing in Bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies is not a must. There are too many methods for us to generate money. Like in cryptocurrencies, there is absolutely a way to produce money so fast. This just depends on our own knowledge and skills.

"Vitalik Buterin" Ethereum founder also said "“If you're trying to figure out where to store your life savings, traditional assets are still your safest bet". He was saying cryptocurrencies can go to near zero anytime.

https://www.rt.com/business

I think Gold and Silver are traditional assets
Byatt

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:03:58 AM
Merited by nelsmining (2)

Those 7 might be good to some who has big capital like for example the house it requires a big capital when you cash it in and the return of investment is too long.  Stock market - many people had loss their capital. Savings in the bank is safe but it really don't pay interest rather bank are using your money to some extend and the question here who got rich to your savings in the bank? Probably the bank who can control the money you contribute.  Gold and silver you need to be expert to know these kind of businesses.  These businesses might be good if you succeed.  These are already here eversince.  When we talk about bitcoin and crypto currencies, these are new invention and ecosystem.  We are thankful to the founders of these digital coins, in fact it helps a lot of people around the world.  It connected to the people around the globe.  When bitcoin started its value last 2009 from zero to millions in 2017, isn't that so amazing to early adopters who enjoyed and become millioners now, good for them.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

Those 7 might be good to some who has big capital like for example the house it requires a big capital when you cash it in and the return of investment is too long.  Stock market - many people had loss their capital. Savings in the bank is safe but it really don't pay interest rather bank are using your money to some extend and the question here who got rich to your savings in the bank? Probably the bank who can control the money you contribute.  Gold and silver you need to be expert to know these kind of businesses.  These businesses might be good if you succeed.

Now Gold is $1350/ounce, Silver $17/ounce and Bitcoin is $10,500
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Everyone's investment philosophy is not the same, you say of land, houses, gold, silver, the stock market, bank deposit and savings, in addition to the stock market has a certain risk, everything else is very safe, but wait until the return is low.

I invest in cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, because they give me a lot of money, even though it's risky.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

The rich have made money from the land, real estate, gold, silver, stocks, business for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not a safe investment because it is still at high risk.We do not know whether the government will try to ban Bitcoin or set it up more.There is also the risk of losing private key.For this reason, we must be careful with how much money we put into it.
supermine

Merit: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

First of all people need to understand that bitcoin is not an investment it was found to be used as a currency without any help of third parties(banks).But people keep using bitcoin for investment because of speculative nature and the price of bitcoin raised from ashes to a huge mountain.But it is not a safe investment like gold or real estate since those can give guaranteed return in long term but when we compare the growth rate of bitcoin to others it will be like a and mountain.So if you really want to make huge profit in short time then investing on crypto currency is the best way.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:50 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 07:08:09 PM by First77

The rich have made money from the land, real estate, gold, silver, stocks, business for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not a safe investment because it is still at high risk.We do not know whether the government will try to ban Bitcoin or set it up more.There is also the risk of losing private key.For this reason, we must be careful with how much money we put into it.

The last time USA put tariffs/tax on imports, S&P500 fell -20%.

Donald Trump had imposed 25% tariff on steel imports.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

I think good investor will invest in criptocurrency at least 5-10% of his portfolio. Criptocurrency market is very perspective and smart investor will not loose this opportunity

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Put your money on crypto if you want early profit you see you can earn double of investment in real state but its not really advisable since you can also loss huge money if you dont make the right choice. So investing on real state still the biggest option considering it will last for so long but not that profitable unlike crypto in the same year run.

Coin12

Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

I agree with you about 7 safest way to invest in our money and its good to do but for land and house need so much money to start it. If we just have $100 then its not enough to start so i will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

I agree with you about 7 safest way to invest in our money and its good to do but for land and house need so much money to start it. If we just have $100 then its not enough to start so i will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency.

You will get 3 acres of land for $12,000 in many parts of the world.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

It is difficult if still a beginner in investment in the form of cryptocurrency if the investor does not know the characteristics of the price movement of the cryptocurrency. The risk of investing using crypto is very risky but if you already know how the right way to make investments then the benefits of investment cryptocurrency will exceed the benefits of other investments.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

Those investments you have mention are very hard to obtain this days and the reason why most of the people are turning into bitcoins is because, it was easier and everyone has the capability to earn profit from cryptocurrency.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

Crypto currencies can not be compared with those assets which you listed up there. Those assets are centralised and you can hold them but they are not growing as fast as you think and could take forever to reach the hall mark of crypto currencies market cap. I am sure you are just listing them here because you know about them very well. The savings in banks, FD's and all stuff doesn't give you much return (literally 7-8% annually). Thats very less and an average crypto trader would earn that much in a month by just holding the crypto's. Crypto currencies are required because they are unique in their features, they can change the way we see the assets.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

In 1997, I was thinking of buying a 25 cents per square feet land in an undeveloped area. Today, the country's biggest international airport is coming up within 10 kilometers of that area. The land price now in that area is $110 to $200 per square feet.

That is 440 to 800 times profit in 20 years. 100% supported by governments, investors and banks.
anatoliidedov1807@yandex.

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

It seems to me that Bitcoin in the next 20 years if it remains in place and does not fall is unlikely to be the official currency in Russia because now it is very difficult to do
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

well, then why are you still involved in this forum? do not you understand, that we are very contrary to what you think.
we know, in every speculation on crypto is very risky than a real-world investment. but, there are many benefits that I can get than investing in the real world.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

I do not think that banks are so safe now. If I choose between the banks' investments and Bitcoin, I would choose BTC naturally. Another cool investment is real estate.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

No doubt that the numbers of paltforms that you told here are better for Investment for long term but still here we can see that if we have more active mind and more time to work then we can easily use in field of cryptourrency to make more earnings .
In the field of cryptourrency dump and pump are big so surely we can make big earnings easily ( by equal amount of loss chances ) .
And in the current time most of the people are going toward those things which are sudden way of making money instead of slow earning ways .
But still every intelligent person who made much earnings in this field is now looking and doing business in practical life because lot sir fud and negative news always coming and making distraction from real work .
lisasteca

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

Among all the forms of investment cryptocurrencies in my opinion are those that have the greatest "scalability" social. They give the chance to make money with air drops, mining and trading when traditional investments are often the prerogative of already wealthy people.
bolbau

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

it is true that the choice of investment type that you mention somewhat more convincing and stable. but to invest there is a huge amount of funds required, for that some people including me choose to invest in bitcoin that can be said to be very profitable. after the fresh funds collected, then the coffers of money will I use for investment elsewhere.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Those investment are bonded to banks and physical money, cryptos are digital goods, that you "may" want to convert in real money and then in real estates or restaurant or whatever you want! Cryptos are a way of making money for... making more money
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.

That's right. It's a different kind of currency and market asset that can be used for many different things ranging from trade, investment, holding, and all other ventures that may lead to you earning coins or tokens. And since part of the title of the thread is safety, I am not sure if there is a true blue safe way of earning in this market because the market and its assets are just characterized for their risky nature that it is often moving in a volatile manner where price changes is an everyday thing. The venture you should choose should depend on what you can commit to and what you feel you can earn from.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Firstly, cryptocurrencies are decentralised. They are not bound to any rules and regulations. Hence these digital currencies provide an alternative to government or bank controlled fiat money.
Another reason for using these cryptos is that they provide good profit gains in a short period of time. Being volatile, they can lead to doubling or more of your initial investments. Also, they make transactions possible throughout the world. Hence, I prefer crypto over land, gold, silver, fixed deposits.
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

All investment here in crypto are base only on speculation and with high risk like no assurance i think if someone or users here earn then because of that some users also got lose i answer like this because i see a lot of users here lose in their bitcoin journey another thing if btc not move or no one do transaction of course the btc price in market not move too

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

The difference investing from crypto is that no government has control over your funds. Since most cryptos are decentralized, government has nothing to do from what you have. I woukd rather invest in crypto since this might probably be the future, knowing that more and more are coming to know and discover it. The possibility of gaining more profit is greater than the traditional way of investment. I actually have investment on that kind of means but I don't wabt to miss what this crypto might bring.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Investing in land, houses, gold and silver or even starting your own business are all good options, investing in the stock market or putting your money in a bank is not really a good idea, some people here in the forum are against the idea of banks and if you give them your money you are just feeding them and making the system that you do not like even stronger which is one reason to invest in bitcoin instead.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

it depend on what you want to invest on.. we all know bitcoin and cryptocurrency was not being hold by any government and other investment that you mention about was being hold by government. we want to invest anonymous so by this government cannot track our investment and being tax by government. so yes i will chose to invest onbitcoin cause it was for the best for me.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Cyprocurrency is one of the great investments in our generation which is very good for your side since it will raise more income that will helps you a lot in future life and dream.
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Putting is for benefit in crypto you can be fortunate so rapidly that you will acknowledge playing with it gives you a chance to harvest plenteous benefits, as opposed to the esteem the presence of the OP say among other soil et cetera for quite a while and it requires our valuable investment
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currency are quite interesting for investing. All of the above has significant limitations. Somewhere large sums are needed, somewhere a rather small percentage ... Crypto-currencies are very volatile, unstable. Many like them, but some prefer the classics.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

Bitcoin and crypto currency are quite interesting for investing. All of the above has significant limitations. Somewhere large sums are needed, somewhere a rather small percentage ... Crypto-currencies are very volatile, unstable. Many like them, but some prefer the classics.

The owner of bitconnect.com got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

Because it is much more profitable than investing money on real estate, gold or stock and even hotels. And investing in those resources are costly and may fail so in the end you'll end up losing profit. While in bitcoin you just have to buy in the dips then hold and wait for a bullish run then you've gained profit with it's volatility.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
cahbagus555

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:28:46 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin not on the list because cryptocurrency still unregulated by government. Beside government regulation, cryptocurrency is high volatile market and its very risky investment. The reason people investing their money on crypto because believe cryptocurrency is future currency
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin not on the list because cryptocurrency still unregulated by government. Beside government regulation, cryptocurrency is high volatile market and its very risky investment. The reason people investing their money on crypto because believe cryptocurrency is future currency

I agree, because the government has not interfered with the prices that have occurred at this time.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

Because it is much more profitable than investing money on real estate, gold or stock and even hotels. And investing in those resources are costly and may fail so in the end you'll end up losing profit. While in bitcoin you just have to buy in the dips then hold and wait for a bullish run then you've gained profit with it's volatility.

not more than 8% Americans have Bitcoins
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

All of these things are good investment tools. It is not advisable to put all your money in a single one. Divide the amount invested for investment into several different investment tools.

mmo4me.2016

Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are attractive investments but very risky!
So it's only for professional investors!
Most of the people involved in the end of 2017 are at risk!
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

Bitcoin is a digital asset that is designed to work as currency  but it is a digital ,decentralized currency Bitcoin will be a good investment and we can get profit . There are problems with Bitcoin as a currency since its price is fluctuating that is the price is unstable but fiat currency value is stable  .Bitcoins are stored in wallets it can be stored digitally . We need wallets that offers best combinations, all wallets have its pros and cons .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

Investing in crypto and bitcoin brings a higher return on investment in gold, real estate, or securities. Bitcoin is also a place to store assets very safe. And if everyone thinks price of bitcoin in the future can be up to $ 50k. The profit will be huge.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

I would say that I am not using bitcoin as the safest or trusted source of investing, I am in here just because I will have an opportunity to hear that are presented nowhere else.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

Because bitcoin is so profitable, it contains a lot of risk. We will encounter many cases of fraud, the market reversed leading to losses. You want to earn a profit that requires you to have knowledge of bitcoin
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Investing in crypto and bitcoin brings a higher return on investment in gold, real estate, or securities. Bitcoin is also a place to store assets very safe. And if everyone thinks price of bitcoin in the future can be up to $ 50k. The profit will be huge.

Bitcoin $6500 is "bitcoin to the moon and back". Just like NASA. Very less buyers and more sellers for Bitcoin at $6000
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Because bitcoin is so profitable, it contains a lot of risk. We will encounter many cases of fraud, the market reversed leading to losses. You want to earn a profit that requires you to have knowledge of bitcoin

I know bitcoin as great investment.
Yes, it has the risk because the value too volatile.
But it is profitable if you hold it for years so that's why I prefer to hold it rather than short trading.

About knowledge of bitcoin, I don't think so.
It's more about luck and guts when you decide to invest on cryptocurrency !
KayceeMae

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

The number one thing any potential investor has to keep in mind is this:

There are absolutely zero market regulations.

Cryptocurrencies have caught the eye of hedge funds and other large traders. These are people who know all the dirty tricks that are illegal in other markets for a very good reason.

If you want to invest in Crypto, always remember that you're swimming with sharks, chum.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
I actually invested my profits in crypto into house and lot just because me and my family is living in just an ordinary house made of wood. I want a much decent and stronger one for us to be safe during storm or even in rainy days. My next target would be to buy gold but still hold some crypto just to be diversified all my assets for safety purposes because we don't know what would happen in the near future that is why we should be wise with our assets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alpcaba45

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

I think the most persistent investment is gold. but earnings will be low. I think crypto is a more profitable but more risky investment than money. In the middle of both, there are stock investments.
rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:31:34 PM

Investing in gold is really boring. The gold does not excite me. I also want to enjoy as much as earn. for this reason I am in the crypto money markets.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

there will be a new history, rich people whose wealth surpasses gold investors, land and the like.

hey, i think the world's most expensive commodity is no longer gold or diamond, it's bitcoin.

and I am very confident, in the future bitcoin will become the most expensive commodity in the world beating all the commodities that exist today.
deppil

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

But the risk will be even greater in Crypto. you know sometimes prices don't rise for a long time and many laymen will see this as a bad thing and they might do cutlose and bankruptcy. that's the risk that exists in crypto. need people who really know about bitcoin so that the risk decreases and makes that investment very profitable
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Thanks for sharing useful information as I consider it really helpful for me. To my mind, this is good news about btc which I consider the best one having a lot of advantages which will help to develop business

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

If you want to invest in Crypto, always remember that you're swimming with sharks, chum.

As I said "it is very dangerous to be with cryptocurrencies". 20% profit a year is very good when you get it for long term.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Yes, I think the best way of investing is investing it to different ways of investments. What you have mentioned are good investments and I think one of the best investment strategy but only to those who can afford to have that investments. Well, that's OK at least you have share it. These kind of investments are the most stable in terms of the profit you will get compare to just focusing on one investment. It is because when other fails, at least you have other investments to rely on. Your aforementioned investments are very different to each other so it is really a good investments.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

No need to explain your thoughts about crypto you can expalin well clearly about the mission and vision of bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency.

I suggest to the op of this thread understand well the mission and vision of the bitcoin and crypto for here guidelines to stop making negative impression about bitcoin mission.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

There's a lot of investment than bitcoin choose bitcoin because even shoterm I can earn money. I like also bitcoin because even my capital is small it will become big in a short period of time . But the investment that you already mentioned is also good but that is long term.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

bitcoin is too risky as an investment, but you can't change my mind. bitcoin has many advantages compared to the 7 investments that you mentioned, besides that you don't need large capital to join and I think everyone can join if he has the will to learn.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

Because investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has freedom and no single authority controlled it. Investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are very profitable even in short or long term nowadays. Also you can start investing even in an small amount. Unlike those 7 safest investment you give that needs bigger capital investment.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

For me gold, real estate, and such businesses are common because everyone in the world has known it since long ago as an investment for a long time. I know that bitcoin and crypto have been around for a long time but before the value is not so high and no one considers it a big investment. This world has changed even though not many people know. There is a large investment called cryptocurrency which is very safe to be able to use large profits. Cool
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

Buddy I am not agree with this point of yours, I admit that gold, silver, land, stock and bank investment are very good and from very ancient times people are investing into these investment and earning a huge profit in this and no doubt that these investment are very profitable even but I don’t think that these investment are comparable to to crypto currencies, crypto currencies are the future investment and the profit they are providing in very short span of time is tremendous and that is why they has attracted the keen interest of millions of people around the world.
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

I believe that investment in bitcoin is still very attractive and they will still reach a new level of their development

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

Buddy I am not agree with this point of yours, I admit that gold, silver, land, stock and bank investment are very good and from very ancient times people are investing into these investment and earning a huge profit in this and no doubt that these investment are very profitable even but I don’t think that these investment are comparable to to crypto currencies, crypto currencies are the future investment and the profit they are providing in very short span of time is tremendous and that is why they has attracted the keen interest of millions of people around the world.

Gold is preserve of wealth and store of value. After 100 years of industrial revolution, Gold has seen and survived many wars, economic crashes, 9/11 terrorist attacks, economic booms, technology revolutions and more..

Gold is hedge against inflation and protects people's wealth during wars, natural disasters [earthquakes etc..], economic crisis
Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

So what are you doing here?Since bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not required and wanted,you should apply that advices in your own life and discuss that to those losers like yours.we are happy doing hard profiteering here because this is how we live and how it works
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

A good way to notify people of other investments but you know the concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry.i think the government has already declared the cryptocurrncy as an asset already. those other investment mentioned above are just the traditional way of investing and i think we need a shift from using the traditional way its just been conventional. Bitcoin/crytocurrency makes the biggest return compared the convetional way of investing.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

The mentioned investment you just said are all true and good but bitcoin investment is still a very ptofitable sector as we all need it to grow our funds as investors.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

So what are you doing here?Since bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not required and wanted,you should apply that advices in your own life and discuss that to those losers like yours.we are happy doing hard profiteering here because this is how we live and how it works

Decentralization means even terrorists and criminals can mine bitcoin and when the price goes up 10 times in 3 years terrorists will have 10 times more money.

20% profit per year is the safest investment where hard working people earn good profits from most secured investment [Gold]
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

I really appreciate your point of view and I just want to add that if you are asking about asset then I must say bitcoin is also an asset so there is no problem to invest here.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is one of the safest investments but exactly one of the most profitable

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
pat4cryptoreal

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

The first three richest men in the world  did not get to that level of wealth through any of those investment that are on your list. The revolution in technology also comes with new form of investment. Cryptocurrency is the world most Profitable investment.
Benjamin Roberts

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

Because Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are specially artificial intelligence. Challenging with a new things gets interesting feeling. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin is the highest of all things you listed here. However, BItcoin takes more risks than them and seldom do the governments invest more in BItcoin
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Bitcoin is quite expensive, but when you start from this point, is it profitable? There is no such thing as a crypto market. If you invest in Bitcoin you have to decide on long term investment then it may be profitable but short term I do not think. Billionaires are rich by the business mind, investment in the right field, the right time is the key factor.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Almost everything you say belongs to the same domain. Using money to invest in something that you are interested in is profitable, but you can forget about the time and place of investment is reasonable or not, you can lose money within a few seconds. But when you invest in Bitcoin you have to make sure that the long term you are profitable, here should not be short-term investment because it is too difficult to profit. You have a keen mind, good business should participate in real estate because many people become rich from it.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

I also admit that all of those investments are very good and fruitful but bitcoin is also a good source of investment and it is also beneficial if we understand it.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

because it is more valuable than gold because it is another asset because it is safer because it is easier to transport you can not steal very easily even if we do not pay taxes because we save bureaucratic paperwork because we do not have to ask for permission to transfer we can manage our money to our whim and anonymously we can withdraw it when any other country in the world is comfortable using it because there are also multiple investments not only bitcois but also other cryptocurrencies that give more returns to our investments

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Bitcoin is descentralized, therefore not controlled by governments. Transaction fees are much lower and you can make payments to anyone in the world in minutes! You don't need to wait for the bank to process it. Moreover the transaction doesn't contain your name and personal data. Your transaction is public, but the average joe can't make complex audits and tracing operations. And if you use a tumbler like the Breeze Privacy Protocol by Stratis I think it is safe to say that your transaction is completely anonymous. Only the fact that cryptocurrencies are better currencies then fiat make them a safe investment, especially Bitcoin!
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

I think i agree with you 7 safest investment like restaurant, house, gold, silver, stock markets, and etc maybe they choose that because real asset and bitcoin and cryptocurrensy that time, still few know it, that's why they not choose it, But today crypto world is growing and the system is easy to learn, so right now many people choose bitcoin and crypto than real assets
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still in the early stages and they are designed for long-term goals. I think, investing resources at an early stage will be able to provide big profits along with their use and popularity in future.

...And do you know, there is no investment that can provide 1000x profit other than Bitcoin investment. And this has been proven.  Grin
Criptomen

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:13:19 AM

It all depends on what kind of deposit you have. For example, investing in gold / silver to an ordinary person is dangerous, starting a new business is very risky, especially if you are an ordinary hard worker who has no knowledge, to keep money in the bank as for me is already dangerous, fixed deposits are dangerous too, everyone predicts a crisis.

There are a couple of options. If you have enough money to buy a property, it seems to me perfect, if there is not so much money, then it remains a crypto currency
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:16:42 AM

for the low risk there are many investment media that you can try, like you said from the land, gold and anything else, but you will get low profit from that right? if you try to invest in bitcoin i think you will get big profit but with take a big risk, haha so the choices is yours

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: