Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:11:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ??  (Read 907 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 05:19:56 PM by First77

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Things in bold aren't much different. In all of them you're putting your money into a location, real estate, a nice downtown spot for your business and so on. With cryptocurrencies you're mitigating completely different risks. For instance your land based location will remain fragile to natural disasters, terrorist attacks, military intervention, and in some circumstances it may be impossible to sell. So you can't just pack your bags and leave.
Valuable metals, jewelry, stocks and cryptocurrencies allow you to travel freely. Putting money in banks is the worst possible idea.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.

All the billionaires/super-rich people have earned money from land, real estates, gold, silver, stocks, businesses  Smiley
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not safe investments because they are still high risk. I invest but I only invest money that I can afford to lose. We don’t know if governments will try to ban Bitcoin or over regulate them. There is also the risk of losing private keys. For these reasons, we should be careful with how much money we put into it.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not safe investments because they are still high risk. I invest but I only invest money that I can afford to lose. We don’t know if governments will try to ban Bitcoin or over regulate them. There is also the risk of losing private keys. For these reasons, we should be careful with how much money we put into it.

I say Bitcoin and crypto currencies are well disguised HYIPs (High yield investment programs, 10% after 10 days etc..)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

whatever brings you to this forum. I think you're making a funny thing, but it's not funny at all. I do not know what you really think, all members of this diforum already know what you think. here we are incorporated in the largest community in the world, there is a lot of knowledge that can make your way of thinking changed 100%. try to try to take a little time to get to know more about bitcoin

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

All the different form of investment you have mention can not be compare to one another because they all have their advantages and disadvantages. So just choice anyone you like and invest in it.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

The stock market bubble is more likely to burst this year than the bitcoin bubble. The bull market in stocks is now nearly 10 years old and history says there will be a sharp correction.

Land is also overvalued, and savings deposits barely pay any interest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

You are talking about Bitcoin vs Investment methods. Judging from your simplistic HYIP post, I'd say you are just another troll for the time being.

If you don't consider yourself a troll but a reasonable person open to new ideas, you can try reading the first few chapters of the book "Mastering Bitcoin"by Andreas Antanopoulous.
Read about the history and earlier developments behind it and how bitcoin is the first time in history that you can hold and exchange value without relying on a third party or securing a physical medium.

If these possibilities don't excite you and you can only see this through your myopic "ïnvestment" lenses then you are welcome to try increasing your posts with such troll activities. The forum is supposed to be welcoming to newbies. So..Welcome!
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

The stock market bubble is more likely to burst this year than the bitcoin bubble. The bull market in stocks is now nearly 10 years old and history says there will be a sharp correction.Land is also overvalued, and savings deposits barely pay any interest.
I agree 100%.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

You know the simple reason why people invest in BTC is because of its insane returns in short time, and that that the return % won't matter on how much you invest. This isn't true for other investment options that you said, land and house can take years to give significant returns, gold can be considered pretty much stable compared to BTC and other cryptos. Another reason for investing in cryptos is just the sheer curiosity of people, it's basically the bandwagon effect, you hear everyone talking great things about cryptos about their great returns that makes you also jump on the crypto wagon.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

if compared between 7 kind of investments which is OP mentioned i think bitcoin would be the last position because movement price seems very crazy and can jumping or dropped at the same day but most people choose bitcoin because bitcoin can provide huge profit in the short time although equal to the risk but i think the profit will deserve to get especially for long term purposse
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

Well to be honest i agree with you to some extent but you cannot say that bitcoin is not needed because Land, Silver, Gold and every other thing are important aspects of trading and you can start earning a good income but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes. It is similar to Stock markets in fact here you can expect big returns within a short span of time and i think even stock markets don't give you the returns which you expect in short time span and that's why I go for Crypto trading.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes.

When you buy clothes etc.. and pay by debit cards or credit cards, that is "digital cash/fiat currency"

As a online worker, I get online payments in my bank account and then I buy clothes, pay bills by debit cards. I do not get cash in hand.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

if compared between 7 kind of investments which is OP mentioned i think bitcoin would be the last position

You can buy a car for $12,000. Bitcoin should be $800
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Well to be honest i agree with you to some extent but you cannot say that bitcoin is not needed because Land, Silver, Gold and every other thing are important aspects of trading and you can start earning a good income but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes. It is similar to Stock markets in fact here you can expect big returns within a short span of time and i think even stock markets don't give you the returns which you expect in short time span and that's why I go for Crypto trading.

I think China is cashless society. When you pay by debit cards or credit cards, fiat currency (US Dollar, Euro, UK pound, Chinese Yaun, Yen etc..) are also digital currency.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

Bitcoin, altcoin, dogecoin, oilcoin and many more.. crypto currencies are giant HYIPs (High yield investment programs)
First77 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

"Gabon" country/government in Africa is offering 0% tax for 10 years for investments and starting business in Gabon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: