Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #Blessed Temple Coin [TMPC] PoS 8% & Shaligram [SGRAM] [SHG] PoW  (Read 2391 times)
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

We are going to start using this coin to make Tokens
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.0
Is there any similarity between you and Jesus coin?
There's a fundamental difference between these two religions as far as I know.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I mean similarity in projects' main purposes:use crypto as main evidence of its significance and potential in future.
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

I mean similarity in projects' main purposes:use crypto as main evidence of its significance and potential in future.
I was talking about the main idea as opposed to purpose. You know, to spread the word.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

I was talking about the main idea as opposed to purpose. You know, to spread the word.
I know in many countries, any actions between religion and cryptocurrency are restricted, have you heard something about that?
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

I know in many countries, any actions between religion and cryptocurrency are restricted, have you heard something about that?
I don't believe I have and it's very counterproductive. What about that Jesuscoin?
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

I don't believe I have and it's very counterproductive. What about that Jesuscoin?
This is literally not the best place to discuss it, don't want temple coin to curse someone  Huh
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

This is literally not the best place to discuss it, don't want temple coin to curse someone  Huh
I'm sure they will find a way to cooperate, just like religions do in the real world!
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We are going to make every single kind of Coin.

We have a PoW Scrypt and PoS Scrypt.

Tonight we are launching a Forknote and a Cryptonote.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
So you are looking for an ETH, however, I thought their main director was an atheist!
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
So you are looking for an ETH, however, I thought their main director was an atheist!
We should respect his choice, and, who knows, he might convert into our religion.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

We should respect his choice, and, who knows, he might convert into our religion.
I believe he is interested in making money only, it makes no difference which religion to adore, for him, of course.
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

I believe he is interested in making money only, it makes no difference which religion to adore, for him, of course.
If he's a money-grabbing sinister, he will have to answer for it sooner or later!
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

If he's a money-grabbing sinister, he will have to answer for it sooner or later!
I know him personally and no, he is only human after all!
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

I see. I wish he can find a greater meaning in his life. Bless him!
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

I think temple coin has a great experience at markets, once it is already blessed.
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

I think temple coin has a great experience at markets, once it is already blessed.
He can regain tranquility through making a great crpytoproject!
immakingacoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Aura is the next big Ethereum Clone, it will be at least $10.00 each at some point in the next year. We are going to use it to help people who can not Program making Tokens for their Towns and States and Countries, etc, instead of making a Currency. Tokens work like Stocks, or Tickets, etc. I did not create this, I simply found someone who made an Ethereum Clone a day after I posted that guide. So we are not affiliated, but we are going to use this Blockchain, and we can all Benefit.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

No one here is Atheist, lol.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

It is already being used by over 100 people, so we are in a good position for when we get on Markets. We will also start Trading Temple Coin with Shaligram soon.
Seyana

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Shaligram and Temple wallet say "No block source available..."
then not sync.

anyone knows how to resolve?
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Shaligram and Temple wallet say "No block source available..."
then not sync.

anyone knows how to resolve?

I am not there to check right now, but it should resolve itself after Stratum Server restart, just give it time and it should sync. I will check when I get back though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: