Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36066 times)
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

As per your own strategies, all other strategies on marketplace will use KRL to works live (backtesting is free), everyone can rent his strategies on marketplace, no doubt good traders will rent their own.
You can rent strategies made by expert if you just want ROI without trading yes. Every strategy on marketplace will be a passive revenues system for its owner, offering win-win deal for everyone.

All the best,
Paul

it will be available free live testing? and there will be any testing based on market history (for free)?

Backtesting is free on around 250 pairs, you can try your strategies as many times as you want.
When your strategy goes live, it start consuming KRL depending on which blocks you use, as simple as that ^^

All the best,
Paul

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

As per your own strategies, all other strategies on marketplace will use KRL to works live (backtesting is free), everyone can rent his strategies on marketplace, no doubt good traders will rent their own.
You can rent strategies made by expert if you just want ROI without trading yes. Every strategy on marketplace will be a passive revenues system for its owner, offering win-win deal for everyone.

All the best,
Paul

it will be available free live testing? and there will be any testing based on market history (for free)?

Backtesting is free on around 250 pairs, you can try your strategies as many times as you want.
When your strategy goes live, it start consuming KRL depending on which blocks you use, as simple as that ^^

All the best,
Paul

that's great!
for example if it will create my own strategy, KRL consumed will be burned partially or it's 100% reward of platform?
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

All the best,
Paul

All the best,
Paul

that's great!
for example if it will create my own strategy, KRL consumed will be burned partially or it's 100% reward of platform?

Very good question, thanks for asking us.

If you create your own strategy, KRL consumed are not burned, they goes 100% to the plateform.
If the block used is from a partner (telegram signal, twitter influencer, ...) or a developper (block created with the SDK), a % of the consumed KRL will be rewarded also to them.

Paul,
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Dear community,

We are happy to announce that Kryll website is now available in Russian 🇷🇺 => https://kryll.io/ru/

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

hi kryll dev and community manager. i would like to ask the total supply of kryll. and regarding the token sale details on your website, i am curious about the 2% allocation for bounty. is that 2% from the total supply or 2% from the tokens sold after the ico?
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Will this concept be easy to use for "newbies" or only to people that are already familiar with crypto trading?

Yes we are developing tools easy to use for beginners  Wink

Jeremy

Thanks for the quick reply! Ok, so, that seems good in a way. But don't you think that if this service is overpopulated it will not be so efficient? Just curiosity, don't get me wrong.

If you're talking about many people using the same winning strategy, our guess is that soemeone will be successful in using the opposite one, as usual in trading ^^
If you're talking about platform load, we'll make sure there is enough redundency (check relevant section in Whitepaper for more details) to keep it running smoothly.

Kind regards,
Paul,

I'll give the project a second read ! Thanks for replying! I was talking about the winning strategy. Smiley

hello
danboyko

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Dear community,

We are happy to announce that Kryll website is now available in Russian 🇷🇺 => https://kryll.io/ru/

https://i.imgur.com/KdBKXfU.png

Nice job, now you'll get a lot more users, russian community is more attracted to work in their own language.
Will you translate in other cyrillic languages too or you'll stay by the russian?
idunets

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

that's great!

If you create your own strategy, KRL consumed are not burned, they goes 100% to the plateform.
If the block used is from a partner (telegram signal, twitter influencer, ...) or a developper (block created with the SDK), a % of the consumed KRL will be rewarded also to them.

Paul,

there will be any motivation (f.e. airdrops with part of tokens that platform receives) to token holders if they hold their tokens?
I'm not sure, but probably it is called a liquidity pool?
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

It is awesome that, cryptocurrencies are available for trading twenty four hours a day. My strategy can run nonstop if I would like.  Cheesy Shocked
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
Merited by Artemsv (3)

Kryll.io token sale  Week #2 report. Kryll.io token sale  Week #2 report by Lisa.

From time consuming actions and coding skills to user friendly and powerful crypto-trading platform to create your own automation tools.

Kryll.io token is already running. 10% bonus ends on Feb, 27.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdagjc6hCM
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

All the best,
Paul

It would be very good if you gave us the opportunity to test it, I would like to experience it
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Dear community,

Nice job, now you'll get a lot more users, russian community is more attracted to work in their own language.
Will you translate in other cyrillic languages too or you'll stay by the russian?

Hello,

Thank you for you interest. What kind of cyrillic languages you think about ? Smiley

All the best,
paul
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

that's great!

Paul,

there will be any motivation (f.e. airdrops with part of tokens that platform receives) to token holders if they hold their tokens?

Hi,

Nothing of the sort is scheduled right now (check WP), but the business model will be fine tuned during the alpha version we ll share with our backers next summer.

All the best,
Paul
manazmej

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

11,086,613 KRL Sold so far! Not a bad result, it seems to me not on the amount of money the team hoped for. There is still time so this is not the end.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

All the best,
Paul

It would be very good if you gave us the opportunity to test it, I would like to experience it

A MVP will be available in March, stay tuned Wink

All the best,
Paul

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

It is awesome that, cryptocurrencies are available for trading twenty four hours a day. My strategy can run nonstop if I would like.  Cheesy Shocked

Exactly, plus you will be able to rent it on our marketplace  Wink

All the best,
Paul
idunets

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

Hi,

Nothing of the sort is scheduled right now (check WP), but the business model will be fine tuned during the alpha version we ll share with our backers next summer.

All the best,
Paul

okay, thank you by the answer!
also thank you that you are making video summaries about your ICO (who didn't saw it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdagjc6hCM), it's just wonderful! It's a very good decision and I'm sure that investors will appreciate! (there are too many ICO that have no video activities and summaries)
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Hi,

All the best,
Paul

okay, thank you by the answer!
also thank you that you are making video summaries about your ICO (who didn't saw it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdagjc6hCM), it's just wonderful! It's a very good decision and I'm sure that investors will appreciate! (there are too many ICO that have no video activities and summaries)

Thanks, more videos to come to explain our product also, videos will come to explain each block funtionality. Building strategies and so on.

Stay tuned !

Paul,
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

If you could describe one thing that highlights this project compared to others of the same kind what would you say? I'm just curious, I would like to share more of the team's vision.

Hello,

Kryll is not an automagic bot that will promise you to run and make your bitcoins grow all by themselves. You will be able to use its intuitive interface to design your strategies (or rent those from other's in the marketplace) and have them run automatically for you.

All the best,
Paul
idunets

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

Thanks, more videos to come to explain our product also, videos will come to explain each block funtionality. Building strategies and so on.

Stay tuned !

Paul,

there are any live streams planned with some members of your team to answer our questions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: