Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36070 times)
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

Hey, dont you know that this is ann thread? Kindly post your report on the bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2792957.0

So Hard cap for the ICO is decreased right? and how about the bounty campaign will it extend to April 20th?

I think it is. And it really bothers me since as I understand I can't leave signature campaign and keep my earnings. One of the reasons I joined this campaign was the fact it should have ended on 20th of March but now I will have to wear signature for an additional month and bounty pool isn't even increased. Very shameful.

if they increase the bounty pool and it will be good since many people expect that the bounty will be end this month
But they just extended the ico by 1 month

Do you think guys they will add the allocation for bounty pool? Even fir the favt that the total supply was reduced?

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

Hi, I just want to ask some clarification about this statement in the OP "The Kryll token sale will run from the Feb. 7, 2018 to Mar. 20, 2018"
because if we check at the website, it displays 31 days more before the ICO ends based on my understanding.

I would also like to know what is the price per token of this 15,884,406KRL sold so far.

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Hey, dont you know that this is ann thread? Kindly post your report on the bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2792957.0

So Hard cap for the ICO is decreased right? and how about the bounty campaign will it extend to April 20th?

I think it is. And it really bothers me since as I understand I can't leave signature campaign and keep my earnings. One of the reasons I joined this campaign was the fact it should have ended on 20th of March but now I will have to wear signature for an additional month and bounty pool isn't even increased. Very shameful.

if they increase the bounty pool and it will be good since many people expect that the bounty will be end this month

Do you think guys they will add the allocation for bounty pool? Even fir the favt that the total supply was reduced?

Hello,

Yes Bounty is also extended for a month. you can reach deadley our bounty manager on telegram: https://t.me/kyrllbounty

All the best,
Paul
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

They definitely should increase bounty pool. My brother joined this campaign for one month, and now he must participate in Kryll for another month. Project is great, but reward is small for 2 month participation. Time is money in adv. business. The good decision is to start another 2nd round of the campaign with another bounty reward or improve current modalities of participation. That`s fair.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Hi, I just want to ask some clarification about this statement in the OP "The Kryll token sale will run from the Feb. 7, 2018 to Mar. 20, 2018"
because if we check at the website, it displays 31 days more before the ICO ends based on my understanding.

I would also like to know what is the price per token of this 15,884,406KRL sold so far.

Hello,

Yes right, we have made the modifications.
Price per token is $0.2 , you can check it in the FAQ: https://kryll.io/faq/#faq-17

Thank you!
Paul.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

They definitely should increase bounty pool. My brother joined this campaign for one month, and now he must participate in Kryll for another month. Project is great, but reward is small for 2 month participation. Time is money in adv. business. The good decision is to start another 2nd round of the campaign with another bounty reward or improve current modalities of participation. That`s fair.

Hello,

The bounty is based on tokens sold, so with extension more tokens will be sold so bigger will be the bounty. It is like a 2nd round. So automatically bounty is increased.

I remind :
"Bounty is 1% of tokens Sold"

all the best,
Paul
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

I see on this site https://kryll.io/ that token almost sold out all and ICO is still running until 20th of April but will there be another stage if ICO is not reached?

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

I see on this site https://kryll.io/ that token almost sold out all and ICO is still running until 20th of April but will there be another stage if ICO is not reached?

Hello,

No other stage, When ICO finish on 20th April, unsold tokens will not be generated.

All the best,
Paul
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Hello,

The bounty is based on tokens sold, so with extension more tokens will be sold so bigger will be the bounty. It is like a 2nd round. So automatically bounty is increased.

I remind :

all the best,
Paul

Do you really think you will collect very big money in this extra month without any bonus? But new bounty hunters in spreadsheet for this month you collect a large number
I wish you good luck for this month and all life Smiley
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Hello,

I remind :

all the best,
Paul

Do you really think you will collect very big money in this extra month without any bonus? But new bounty hunters in spreadsheet for this month you collect a large number
I wish you good luck for this month and all life Smiley

Well, actually the market is in bearish mode, we think it will switch soon to bullish mode and that's why we extended a little bit the ICO. While this time we are working hard on the Alpha version and then it will be available to investors only few months (1 or 2) after the end of ICO.

All the best,
Paul

erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Has anyone here checked out the MVP? What do you guys think?
W4lt3r Wh4l3

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

You don’t need to be registered tonthe ICO to try kryll mpv.
Anyone can try it on https://mvp.kryll.io  Grin
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

🔥 6000+ members on the kryll Telegram channel! 🎉
Thanks to our great community 🙏

amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I am now convinced that data is the new oil of our modern economy and there are many businesses now involved with the collection and analyzing data which others firms would love to get hold of. The more we know the more we can do.

#KRYLL then is at the forefront in making sure that data are properly collected and monetized for their value. When data can be integrated into artificial intelligence, we can create a brave new world.
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

Hello,

You can check some of the ICO sites where Kryll is listing at the bottom of https://kryll.io

ICO LISTINGS
They are talking about Kryll.io

CoinSchedule.com

CoinHills.com

FoxIco.io

CoinTelegraph.com

BestCoins.co

IcoBench.com

NewsBtc.com

TokenMarket.net

And more...

All the Best,
Paul
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

With this it seems that many people believe that this project will work and run with a smooth process.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

With this it seems that many people believe that this project will work and run with a smooth process.
Yes this is plus sign that kryll ico can make it to the top hopefully. Since Ico is extended for sure this will attract more investors in this project. More members added to the telegram and were observing people believes in this project.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
polarstar00

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Professional English - Korean translator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Oops now I heard ur ICO schedule was changed  Smiley

KRYLL would be legit project for crypto-investors..

It would be good news haha
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

Yes this is plus sign that kryll ico can make it to the top hopefully. Since Ico is extended for sure this will attract more investors in this project. More members added to the telegram and were observing people believes in this project.

340 members more in last 48h, seems the words is sprayed  Cheesy

Paul,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: