Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥  (Read 36252 times)
satriatelo

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

The project looks pretty smooth. It is evident that the team likes what they do.
I know that the open version will be available in December, based on the road map. But I hope that investors will share their impressions of the platform, already at the beginning of this summer.
Let the team make the service of high quality.

It's your estimate that this project runs smoothly but in my opinion they have not made any payments to bounty participants until now.
Yes, right up until the moment the participants haven't gotten token kryll what else we see in a spreadsheet in the get results only slightly.
this is a bit disappointing for sure the participants who join here certainly. Because maybe the results obtained are not as expected, please be patient for all who join here.
Alibagong

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

The project looks pretty smooth. It is evident that the team likes what they do.
I know that the open version will be available in December, based on the road map. But I hope that investors will share their impressions of the platform, already at the beginning of this summer.

It's your estimate that this project runs smoothly but in my opinion they have not made any payments to bounty participants until now.
Yes, right up until the moment the participants haven't gotten token kryll what else we see in a spreadsheet in the get results only slightly.

At least there has been a token calculation in the SS, although a little disappointed with the small results, but seen from the participants that many so naturally when the results are few.
Hopefully in the near future the payment process can be smoothly.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:47:35 AM

Yobit Exchange, this is not quite what I expected.I understand, that at first, it can be difficult with large exchangers. But I hope that this exchanger is not your goal, and soon we will see the announcement about entering more worthy exchangers. I will wait for this information.

Hello,

As you said its quite difficult to be on big exchanges, starting with a top 50 exchange is not that bad. Do not forget we are constantly talking with exchanges, its a long run, be patient.

Thanks for your support.

All the best,
Paul
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

At least there has been a token calculation in the SS, although a little disappointed with the small results, but seen from the participants that many so naturally when the results are few.

Hello,

We applied the common 1% bounty reward. There was a lot of participants so the piece of the cake is smaller, also do not forget the ugly bearish market we got last months and we did not raised the initial amount we wanted.
By the way our Bounty Manager is doing a great job and we will pay all bounty hunters asap.

Kind Regards,
Paul

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I see no idea as to when they will pay to bounty participants at this time. Or they have other intentions with their token.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

I see no idea as to when they will pay to bounty participants at this time. Or they have other intentions with their token.
Maybe we wait just wait maybe not longer tokens will be distributed to participants of the bounty, although results in isn't much but indeed that's the fact.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

Hello,

We applied the common 1% bounty reward. There was a lot of participants so the piece of the cake is smaller, also do not forget the ugly bearish market we got last months and we did not raised the initial amount we wanted.
By the way our Bounty Manager is doing a great job and we will pay all bounty hunters asap.

Kind Regards,
Paul

Thank you for the response given, this I can understand and understand with the existing circumstances, hoping the distribution can be smooth.
Thank you for the team's performance to us.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Maybe we wait just wait maybe not longer tokens will be distributed to participants of the bounty, although results in isn't much but indeed that's the fact.

Sad for what all the participants have done with this project but the result they did not receive anything until anytime.

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

Sad for what all the participants have done with this project but the result they did not receive anything until anytime.

I do think that in this project, there not will be a problem with payment.  Perhaps, it is necessary, not much, patience. I do not think they will behave like a TokenPay team. In this direction, everything should be good.
I'm more interested in the project itself. Will it be possible for the team, to implementation what everyone wanted-to have as a helper. And on how much it will be effective.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dobolen

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

It seems many are disappointed with the results from this project and I think the team has done its job well and indeed it is the results that have been promised by the project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
Paul

Thank you for the response given, this I can understand and understand with the existing circumstances, hoping the distribution can be smooth.
Yes, we all await the distribution of tokens and I also hope that the distribution can be smoothly and goes according to the planned schedule.

kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,
Paul

Yes, we all await the distribution of tokens and I also hope that the distribution can be smoothly and goes according to the planned schedule.

Hello,

Bounty should be talked here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2792957.0
Payment will come ASAP, there are a lot of participants (more than 2000), it takes time to count everything.

All the best,
Paul
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Hey.
Is there any news about the development of the project. The road map does not contain specific dates. I mean Alpha version. I hope that in June, when I come here, I can see the news about the work done.
kryll (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

Hey.
Is there any news about the development of the project. The road map does not contain specific dates. I mean Alpha version. I hope that in June, when I come here, I can see the news about the work done.

Hello,

Alpha version will be released this summer, more around july/August according to roadmap.
you can also follow our news channel here: https://t.me/kryllnews

All the best,
Paul
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

Hey.

Hello,

Alpha version will be released this summer, more around july/August according to roadmap.

All the best,
Paul

Almost all projects are more active in their telegram group than here but whether the progress of this project goes as planned.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Hey.

Hello,

All the best,
Paul

Almost all projects are more active in their telegram group than here but whether the progress of this project goes as planned.

As far as I know, they have not yet violated the terms of their road map. So, for now, everything goes as planned.  The next step is to create an alpha version, and as you can see above, this is planned for July-August.
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

Kryll (KRL) added to the listing on Mercatox. KRL/BTC and KRL/ETH markets are available for trading.

https://twitter.com/MercatoxCom/status/1000832377642512384
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

Hey.

Hello,

All the best,
Paul

As far as I know, they have not yet violated the terms of their road map. So, for now, everything goes as planned.  The next step is to create an alpha version, and as you can see above, this is planned for July-August.

A very good stage on this project and according to what they expect. I am interested in the progress of this project.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Hey.

Hello,

All the best,
Paul

A very good stage on this project and according to what they expect. I am interested in the progress of this project.
Yes it is. We are all interested in the development of this project, and the functional of the service. And so, we need to be patient, and wait for the team to provide news about this, about the news about the project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

The team works in order to make professional tools for trading crypto currency accessible to everyone, providing a simple and powerful strategy designer that people can use with even zero development experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: