Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 5% daily in crypto trading possible?  (Read 545 times)
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

It is possible, but very unlikely.
Because every day by the fluctuations of the encryption between altcoins to five percent profits very troublesome thing, you can study the high-frequency trading, trading, automatically by the software may get five percent every day becomes easier. Grin

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

I wish to seek your opinion. From your experience (especially those that trade cryptos), Is 5% daily profit actually possible?

Well, it's possible and it depends on the coins that you're trading because not all clubs are actually increasing their values and prices. But I think you'll learn a lot of things through trading and you'll be able to manage everything to earn that at least 5% profit everyday.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Hello! Yes, 5% of profit per day is possible. In fact, you can make more profits, 5% - it's even a little))

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

This is very easy,i have 10-20% daily when i scalp in 1-5mins,scalpers always win bigger than swing and daily trader.

I think it would be hard at first but will be easier when to gained a lot of experience because you'll be able to know when, why and what coins that you're going to trade.
It's really addicting when you had earned a lot everyday and I think sooner I'll be able engage trading when I have all the time for it.

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

I wish to seek your opinion. From your experience (especially those that trade cryptos), Is 5% daily profit actually possible?
I would love to see to try the actual trading to see how '5% daily profit' is possible.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

Possible but expect some day lose also, as no one can really predict the market. If you are one of the whale who holds a promising and active coin that has large trading volume from different people you can easily create your own pump and dump activity , as whales can easily do that if they want to Smiley
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Yes, it is possible to have 5% gain everyday if your trading skill is good and have time to research on the market daily. If not, you are better off holding on the coins and generate a lower gain.
I don't agree with you here. Assuring a 5% gain everyday is absolute rubbish and people who fall for this are obviously gullible. This is the extremely volatile crypto world which is way more volatile than the stock and forex market and any coin or token can skyrocket or fall in value at any time of the day since the crypto market functions for 24 hours a day non stop. The lending programs like Bitconnect functioned though this strategy and look what happened to them. Nothing can ever be guaranteed in the crypto world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maximk98

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

Everything is possible including total loss of your trading capital. Currency fluctuations is the most difficult area to predict in comparision with commodities, shares, options, etc. Remember that 95% of traders lose their money. 20% year in and year out is a very good profit on any market.
jereh988

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I think to get a fairly large profit we need a large capital too. and for a 5% profit per day can of course come with a minimum amount of capital!
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

Hello im doing scalping everyday and i earn averagely 10-20% of my investment,and if i dont have the time to scalp because i am busy im doing day trading but for me scalping has more profits than a day trader,you can start learning some basics technical analysis in investopedia.com that is where i learn most of the things in trading.Goodluck and enjoy learning!

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zachwgtv

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

Very possible if u do flipping
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

if you don't mean 5% profit on 10000BTC then yes it is possible to make 5% profit every day in altcoin market through trading them in about 90% of the days all year long.

but the first problem is knowing how to ride the pump and dumps and when to enter and exit, conversely "to day-trade". usually people mess things up in the exiting part and sometimes in the entrance by going in way too late and getting dumped on or sticking around for a long time and not selling their alts.

the second problem is sticking to 5% and not getting greedy and wanting to increase it. usually when you make 5% profit consistently you start thinking why not invest more and increase the % so that i can make more. and increasing it usually doesn't end well.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

It is really possible. You should monitor the rise and fall of rates at once several tens of cryptocurrencies, in order to get the necessary profit in the end. It's not easy.
For example, yesterday rates of Ripple shows sauch a dynamics.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

Yes, it is quite possible but you need some good experience along with some good bucks. I am making 1%-5% daily but I start trading about a year ago. I am playing safe otherwise I can more.

Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

I think it's quite difficult.
Why do i say that? Even if you buy and sell every time you make a 5 percent profit, if there is a policy bad news, it will lead to a big drop in the whole crypto-currency in the short term.That means you'll lose more.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Ofcourse a daily trader should have atleast 10-15% daily average,if you dont achieve this then you are still noob to trading.
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

If you're good at trading and arbitrage - you can earn 5%, but it's not everyday opportunity

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Not long term, you'd be the richest man in the world in a few years if you could.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

Yes, I think it is quite normal adequate interest, you certainly need to find a good coin or a token with such volatility to sell for + 5% of the price and buy -10% of the price, but still you need to select this coin, and today they are not small , but not at such moments as now
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

It depends on how good a trader you are. At the same time, a large profitability is possible in the growing market, just on the growth of the rates of crypto-currencies
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: