Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 5% daily in crypto trading possible?  (Read 539 times)
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

I wish to seek your opinion. From your experience (especially those that trade cryptos), Is 5% daily profit actually possible?

I dont think so but any trading platform is also risky to but 5% daily is impossible.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Yes it's possible. It will take quality studying and researching. You can even make more even in a bear market, 30% Daily is possible. All that's required of you is to develop good trading skills,  commitment and persistence. Be good with technical analysis and be also in sound with market psychology.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

I think its possible in bull trend but its very very hard to stay in same place at bear trend.
I think you need to spend many many hourse watching coins to get this kind of profit, very hard for me.
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

its can you reach maybe more than 5%, first you must select coins have potential, growth, and then timing you buy-sell. remember your goal is profit, doin daily traders when you have time. after finish do it, dont save your asset in coins, but make your asset in money, because your goal is profit not how many coins you have
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

with humanly emotions its next to impossible, you will tend to get little attached with some or other but yes theoretically possible

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

You cant take this profit all the time. Because short term volatility for the most part is unpredictable.
castis

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

in long term its not possible , but some small sample of time its possible, all because tehre is red days like few days ago was, and you need to trade in this days too, and buy after that.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

It is possible to gain 5% a day even more if you get the right coin to invest, but you can't expect everyday to get profit in trading, so the answer will be no, there will be a time where the market really bad and you got no option but to stay still
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

It is possible the make 5% daily in crypto with day trading but I dont prefer that because you maybe miss more prpofits than only 5%. Five percent is just nothing in crypto and you should try to make some better trades with more profit!
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

Yes, it is possible to have 5% gain everyday if your trading skill is good and have time to research on the market daily. If not, you are better off holding on the coins and generate a lower gain.
Yes this is possible, I think the closest way to attain this is via scalp trading. I know some people in the crypto community who does this. This may take a chunk of your time within the day but if you focus all you have in it, the returns are quite big.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

Yes, it is possible to have 5% gain everyday if your trading skill is good and have time to research on the market daily. If not, you are better off holding on the coins and generate a lower gain.
This would depend on the amount of time you are willing to put into trading. I know some people who does full time and some are part time. One this that they have in common whenever I ask them is that the earnings would depend on how committed you are into trading. So even if you want to earn more than 5% but could cause conflict in your time, this would be quite difficult to perform.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

It's absolutely possible when you are skilled enough to trade cryptocurrency from coin to coin although it will be bloody and you'll spend the entire day in front your computer to trade.
Only if you had gained a lot of experiences then you'll be able to decide which one is better than the other to buy low and sell high.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I wish to seek your opinion. From your experience (especially those that trade cryptos), Is 5% daily profit actually possible?
Actually from my experience as a day trader I can say that my average for days in november 2017 around 4% , december 2017 is around 7% 2017.
For 2018 january till today I may say that I am a little bit lazy on cryptopart as the reason of my work load in my job so I have low volume and as reason of negative effect also in market my daily profit is aroun 2% now.
As summary I can say that in a good market volatility you can catch and average 5% , it is possible
Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

Yes this is possible, I think the closest way to attain this is via scalp trading. I know some people in the crypto community who does this. This may take a chunk of your time within the day but if you focus all you have in it, the returns are quite big.

It's impossible for casual trader to get rid kind of profit everyday because you need to figure out which one is better than the other coins and you should know its gonna dip and pump so that you could get target profit a day.
Skilled traders is 5% is to little, they could even get more and sometimes none.

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

It's possible, in fact it's quite small especially if you have a lot of time to trade. As long as you know how to trade then it is certainly possible to get that amount daily, crypto volatility is really good so you can achieve that number in one or two trades. I get above that number trading daily in the past two months.

Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

by making a good portfolio it will be possible to make 5% profit but I doubt you can not make 5% daily throughout the month.. market is still in dip and it is a good time to buy dip you can make 50% on certain coins
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

You can do anything with bots, so of course a 5% is possible, the bigger your position is. maybe not daily but you can some days even get more % or sometimes even less. Its not about the more you trade the more constant profit you'll receive but is about timing your trading right.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Yes it's possible. It will take quality studying and researching. You can even make more even in a bear market, 30% Daily is possible. All that's required of you is to develop good trading skills,  commitment and persistence. Be good with technical analysis and be also in sound with market psychology.
30% daily? Really? This is bad advice people. Bitconnect and many famous lending programs similar to this one promised a constant interest rate everyday and everyone knows what happened to them. Many people that I know got scammed and lost huge sums of money because of such lending programs since they were gullible enough to fall for such schemes. A guaranteed interest rate in this extremely volatile crypto world is insane.

Many youtubers earned huge sums of money by tricking people into investing their money into such programs which is smart, but disgraceful too. Do not depend on constant interest people and expect fluctuations.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

Of course yes, if you want do trading altcoins and make target 5% daily profit from trading. But remember you must follow the condition of markets if the trend of price is down never entry the markets and if the trend of price is up, it is time for entry the markets buy and holding the coins, you don't just follow the target of profit but you also must have planning of trading.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

In this world nothing is impossible because here we just need to do work with better stretagy and better understanding only .
Here personally I am not making 5% daily but still making more than what I can make in 5% daily , I mean daily % of profit is not sure .
And we need to make attention in the market carefully , sometimes it happens that we came across those conditions where we remains in the condition to make nothing in one to two week but at next day sudden to make 100-200% profit easily .
So don't go for the daily basis profit because sometimes market can dump badly for long time and also can pump after long time , so working is important than to have daily profit with is only our will .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████