Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 432 times)
traffexp (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

Well, you're not going to be a millionaire with a $400 investment... There is, however, a significant amount of opportunity for those that educate themselves and make informed moves.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

It's never too late. We are still at the beginning. I mean, you won't get 100x with Bitcoin but you can make at least 200% in 2018. If you want 100x go for lower market cap coins with huge potentials such as Aion or Aeternity.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

Its never late to buy bitcoin, but if you have little amount to spend then I suggest go with an altcoin and wait for the pump to sell.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
traffexp (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

Its never late to buy bitcoin, but if you have little amount to spend then I suggest go with an altcoin and wait for the pump to sell.
Thanks for your opinion. I will take that into account for my future inversions...  Wink
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

It will be too late if you let Bitcoin slip away once it gets the lightning network upgrade.. Buy as much as you can now.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Yes it will be difficult for a common man to buy bitcoin now so altcoin will be the best substitute and once it pumps then they can hold some portion of altcoin for future use and the remaining portion can be used to buy bitcoin if the return on investment is high but let's not miss the opportunity to invest in altcoins with better future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
MadScienceSocks

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

No it isn`t if you have enough money. Bitcoin will continue to grow and it will be very profitable investment.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry

That's not true. I mean sure we missed the best opportunity when we never mined early but if we were all mining Bitcoin would not have been as cheap as it was when it was first released. People started using it and then it went up. It is still fairly early and there is plenty of room for bitcoin to grow. There are so few people that use Bitcoin among the many we walk passed everyday or see in the shops or markets. Online there are many Bitcoin users but that is because it's collective from people all over the globe. Look around you. These are potential investors. Bitcoin could grow to a crazy amount in the future. Noone knows. I just believe.

Rejowanul Hasan

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I think its too late if you are thinking to invest small amount. cause, btc price got its maximum hike within a year. but, if you are thinking to invest a big chunk of money then you can enjoy the profit but, you also need to be patient cause, money is going in for a long time..BTC is projected to be the million dollars one day. so, think before you take your steps.
silverstar43
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

always a satoshi short

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

I do not think it is too late to enter the market.  Do some research and avoid buying during a FOMO.  Because you end up buying near the top.  There are tons of youtube videos that are helpful.  And if you feel up to it, you can always invest in alt coins.  Many have decent whitepapers and set roadmap.  Also they have social media and chat groups.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

How do you think the pizza for bitcoin guy feels  Grin
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

From a long-term perspective, the price is not high. It's still not too late to buy Bitcoin. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. However, in the short term, you can wait for the end of correction, which I think will last till the middle of february.
UglyDolphin23

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Not too late as it may see. Nevertheless, i think it's time to focus attention on altcoins.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

I think it is still not too late. We are still in the beginning of new pumps. This year will be year of cryptocurrencies again. I believe that bitcoin will make 5x at least. So at this price buying bitcoin is a good choice. But you should do your own risk.

Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

The more you think and believe that it is too late to buys some Bitcoins the more it becomes a reality. Negativity and thinking such things will bring you nowhere. You're just increasing and increasing your disappointment to yourself. There is no point comparing the price of Bitcoin now to its price on 2011, 2011 is already in the past, there's no way you can go back there so just accept the fact that the price today is what you can see.

The ATH was almost $20,000 and the current price is almost $13,000 as of typing this. So you can see that you have an opportunity to buy lower than the ATH. Instead of thinking so much, begin buying so much. Expensive or not, BTC is perceived to grow even higher. Buy when you can and stop thinking nonsense.
Laura Zahra

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

more or less so I think now if BTC buy a little late but as slow as any such thing BTC it's increasingly increasing its selling price, it could be another month BTC will increase again 20-fold, if that happens when BTC increases you buy now in a month you are a billionaire. so actually there is no word late in investing using BTC. because BTC can increase 20-fold. it's just very profitable if you buy BTC in 2011 and if now on sale you have become a milarder.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

Then it is your fault, crypto has been in here for more than 9 years from now, if you haven't invested before, it is your fault since almost everybody heard from Bitcoin before, and we all had that chance to buy.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

It's never too late for everything. Maybe the worth of bitcoin today is different from it's price before,but the essence of having it is still the same. Wink Let's just grab the opportunity of having it today. Wink Smiley

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

Of course, current conditions make it very difficult to obtain high returns through investment in bitcoins, however I think you should already be aware that the great alternative of our days are the great diversity of cryptocurrencies that are continuously emerging in the market and that can easily make you earn mountains of money. And that has been witnessed by those who invested in ripple or verge on time (to name a few examples) and could see their investment multiplied hundreds of times last year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: