Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 432 times)
traffexp (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

Well, you're not going to be a millionaire with a $400 investment... There is, however, a significant amount of opportunity for those that educate themselves and make informed moves.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

It's never too late. We are still at the beginning. I mean, you won't get 100x with Bitcoin but you can make at least 200% in 2018. If you want 100x go for lower market cap coins with huge potentials such as Aion or Aeternity.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

Its never late to buy bitcoin, but if you have little amount to spend then I suggest go with an altcoin and wait for the pump to sell.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
traffexp (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

Its never late to buy bitcoin, but if you have little amount to spend then I suggest go with an altcoin and wait for the pump to sell.
Thanks for your opinion. I will take that into account for my future inversions...  Wink
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

It will be too late if you let Bitcoin slip away once it gets the lightning network upgrade.. Buy as much as you can now.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Yes it will be difficult for a common man to buy bitcoin now so altcoin will be the best substitute and once it pumps then they can hold some portion of altcoin for future use and the remaining portion can be used to buy bitcoin if the return on investment is high but let's not miss the opportunity to invest in altcoins with better future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
MadScienceSocks

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

No it isn`t if you have enough money. Bitcoin will continue to grow and it will be very profitable investment.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry

That's not true. I mean sure we missed the best opportunity when we never mined early but if we were all mining Bitcoin would not have been as cheap as it was when it was first released. People started using it and then it went up. It is still fairly early and there is plenty of room for bitcoin to grow. There are so few people that use Bitcoin among the many we walk passed everyday or see in the shops or markets. Online there are many Bitcoin users but that is because it's collective from people all over the globe. Look around you. These are potential investors. Bitcoin could grow to a crazy amount in the future. Noone knows. I just believe.

Rejowanul Hasan

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I think its too late if you are thinking to invest small amount. cause, btc price got its maximum hike within a year. but, if you are thinking to invest a big chunk of money then you can enjoy the profit but, you also need to be patient cause, money is going in for a long time..BTC is projected to be the million dollars one day. so, think before you take your steps.
silverstar43
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

always a satoshi short

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

I do not think it is too late to enter the market.  Do some research and avoid buying during a FOMO.  Because you end up buying near the top.  There are tons of youtube videos that are helpful.  And if you feel up to it, you can always invest in alt coins.  Many have decent whitepapers and set roadmap.  Also they have social media and chat groups.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

How do you think the pizza for bitcoin guy feels  Grin
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

From a long-term perspective, the price is not high. It's still not too late to buy Bitcoin. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. However, in the short term, you can wait for the end of correction, which I think will last till the middle of february.
UglyDolphin23

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Not too late as it may see. Nevertheless, i think it's time to focus attention on altcoins.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

I think it is still not too late. We are still in the beginning of new pumps. This year will be year of cryptocurrencies again. I believe that bitcoin will make 5x at least. So at this price buying bitcoin is a good choice. But you should do your own risk.

Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

The more you think and believe that it is too late to buys some Bitcoins the more it becomes a reality. Negativity and thinking such things will bring you nowhere. You're just increasing and increasing your disappointment to yourself. There is no point comparing the price of Bitcoin now to its price on 2011, 2011 is already in the past, there's no way you can go back there so just accept the fact that the price today is what you can see.

The ATH was almost $20,000 and the current price is almost $13,000 as of typing this. So you can see that you have an opportunity to buy lower than the ATH. Instead of thinking so much, begin buying so much. Expensive or not, BTC is perceived to grow even higher. Buy when you can and stop thinking nonsense.
Laura Zahra

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

more or less so I think now if BTC buy a little late but as slow as any such thing BTC it's increasingly increasing its selling price, it could be another month BTC will increase again 20-fold, if that happens when BTC increases you buy now in a month you are a billionaire. so actually there is no word late in investing using BTC. because BTC can increase 20-fold. it's just very profitable if you buy BTC in 2011 and if now on sale you have become a milarder.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

Then it is your fault, crypto has been in here for more than 9 years from now, if you haven't invested before, it is your fault since almost everybody heard from Bitcoin before, and we all had that chance to buy.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

It's never too late for everything. Maybe the worth of bitcoin today is different from it's price before,but the essence of having it is still the same. Wink Let's just grab the opportunity of having it today. Wink Smiley

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

Of course, current conditions make it very difficult to obtain high returns through investment in bitcoins, however I think you should already be aware that the great alternative of our days are the great diversity of cryptocurrencies that are continuously emerging in the market and that can easily make you earn mountains of money. And that has been witnessed by those who invested in ripple or verge on time (to name a few examples) and could see their investment multiplied hundreds of times last year.
vashbitcoin01

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
For our world today that bitcoin is growing so fast and spreading like a storm i think that its never been to late to invest in bitcoin. You can choose bitcoin as your full time or part time business in digital currency.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
For our world today that bitcoin is growing so fast and spreading like a storm i think that its never been to late to invest in bitcoin. You can choose bitcoin as your full time or part time business in digital currency.
Investing in bitcoin with me is never too late if you truly understand the potential of bitcoin rather than just a speculative form with huge profits. I believe that those new to the cryptocurrency market want to invest in bitcoin because it's the highest value, but they do not really know the meaning that bitcoin brings to the world financial markets. But if you intend to invest in bitcoin then I think you should have a long-term development orientation with it.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Investments are always a risk. Yes, I agree that the one who invested earlier now has a good earning, but no one knows for sure. It is worth to contribute those sums that you are not afraid to lose.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
No you are not late, we are just early users of bitcoin. Although its 2018 and bitcoin starts at 2009 it is not too late to invest in bitcoin because atleast now you are starting to make you own money with the use of bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

Like I always say, now is never too late to buy BTC. It is only late later. We should all take advantage of the price fall as a window for investment. BTC will be back with a bang and we'll all have our cheer back.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Investments are always a risk. Yes, I agree that the one who invested earlier now has a good earning, but no one knows for sure. It is worth to contribute those sums that you are not afraid to lose.
The risk has to be over there because there wouldn't be any money to make if everything went one way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

Is it too late to buy bitcoin? no its never to late to buy bitcoin.. if you are active and patience it will grow and you will be successful from your investment. be patience to wait, be attentive and be active in group discussions. prepare your self in the knowledge of proper investing.. once you invest you should check the principles how to invest properly,no the rules first and don't be so greedy at trushworthy.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

do not regret what has happened. I think there are still many opportunities to invest in bitcoin and get a lot of benefits. always believe that bitcoin will continue to rise.

bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

No, it's still not too late. People are still not too aware about Bitcoin. You can still invest in the market and earn a lot of profit. Best of luck for your investment.

al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

Now it's a good time to hit the bitcoins, the whole market is red. Perhaps such a price as this will never happen again. Therefore, for a long-term investment just a good time to buy. Smiley
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
If you bought a Bitcoin for only 4 USD in 2011, you would sold them at 8$ or 12$ bro  Grin Grin.

So hard to hold Bitcoin when it x5 or x10? right  Sad. Stop loss is hard but stop profit is harder
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Do you have any idea of how many times we have all seen this prices before? came on, it is not difficult to see the charts and see that this price has always been in there for more than ten times.

And no, i would wait it to hit 5000$ at least.

Now it's a good time to hit the bitcoins, the whole market is red. Perhaps such a price as this will never happen again. Therefore, for a long-term investment just a good time to buy. Smiley
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
It is a little bit late to buy bitcoin, but the time is perfect. After continuous hike, bitcoin price is in continuous down trend. Very soon it will bounce back hopefully. So, it is high time to buy bitcoin. Buying today will be the source of profit for tomorrow.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

no any time you can buy btc if think its time to buy 
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

Maybe late on that opportunity when bitcoin price is just 4$. But will see in the future if we try to invest now. It's still good to invest in bitcoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
That's pretty sad that we have missed that opportunity, but no one could have predicted the future and that's only ones luck. But I have more regrets that I was in the forum at that time when ethereum ICO was conducted and I was a pretty big fool that I didn't invest in those ICO as if I would have invested in those ICO then I would have been a multi millionaire by now for sure.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

It's never too late to invest in something as valuable as bitcoin. Especially now that the price is down and most coins are in the red. It is the best time for you to buy and hold coins.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

For me, is it to late to buy bitcoin because i'm sure that the bitcoin will rise again not now, but soon. We need to believed to bitcoin that the bitcoin can recover in it's fall.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

We think from bitcoin's price side. Then say, yes already it's too late. But thinking about the future of bitcoin, there is still a great time to buy and right now is the time to buy bitcoin.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
cryptosurya

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Well, you're not going to be a millionaire with a $400 investment... There is, however, a significant amount of opportunity for those that educate themselves and make informed moves.
its never late to buy bitcoin i think so
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Someone thinks that there will be a further decrease in bitcoins in 2018 as a reaction to many legislative changes. It could be advantageous to buy at the end of the year.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

I believe that if people started buying it yesterday for $ 7439 then you could make a profit from it because the price is now rising. Investing in bitcoins is never too late if you know how to make the most of the opportunities that it creates, I think you will succeed when investing in bitcoins.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
peepdanny

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
no its never to late to buy bitcoin
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

I think it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. As you can see, the best rule in trading and investing in bitcoin and other altcoins is to buy low and sell high, and with current flow of cryptocurrency's prices, anytime they tend to drop very low. So, it is still a great opportunity to buy these coins because there are still times that they are cheap.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

I think it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. As you can see, the best rule in trading and investing in bitcoin and other altcoins is to buy low and sell high, and with current flow of cryptocurrency's prices, anytime they tend to drop very low. So, it is still a great opportunity to buy these coins because there are still times that they are cheap.
I also agree that its not too late yet. Today is the best time to invest for its value is still low, you just have to hold it and wait for the price to rise and sell it for you to have profit. Investors should be aware of its volatility because in that, you will have the chance to buy or sell it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Opportunity comes together with responsibilities, if you really want to earn then follow the rules of trading buy low and sell high, so no matter how deep the value went after you bought, never to sell your share with a certain loses, bitcoin will recover together with the crypto market, just allow yourself to
understand the risk before joining the ride, a lots of promising movements to be expected while we are seeing too many downfall, the bounce can't be
predicted but knowing how the flows goes, then buying is never too late.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin, especially now. But you have to do it with caution, using a stop loss at one of the important levels as there may be a long-term decline which may be caused by unexpected news about regulation or technical reasons.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Of course, current conditions make it very difficult to obtain high returns through investment in bitcoins, however I think you should already be aware that the great alternative of our days are the great diversity of cryptocurrencies that are continuously emerging in the market and that can easily make you earn mountains of money. And that has been witnessed by those who invested in ripple or verge on time (to name a few examples) and could see their investment multiplied hundreds of times last year.
Its not later to invest bitcoin coin because according to the president of central bank of England ICO's and bitcoin is not  the treat to the world economy because it is less  than 1%of the world  population are using bitcoin, meaning we have more than 90%that we would expect to invest bitcoin for coming years meaning the price will rise again.

kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin, especially now the bitcoin price is at low level, and we can sell it at bitcoin price at high level or bitcoin price increase and surely we can get profit from bitcoin purchase with cheap price and sell it at high price
psunar

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
no. never late to buy bitcoin
cryptomind09

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
no.never late to buy bitcoin
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

At present Bitcoin prices have returned to a reasonable price for investors wanting to participate in Bitcoin. The next move from the G20 will be to decide if Bitcoin prices will go up or down, do not worry, buy it and get lucky this time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Chard bon

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

If you know bitcoin for $ 6000 for a bitcoin is good price, it is difficult to buy cheap $ 1000 or $ 2000 like last year, future bitcoin will rise and now the investment is still not late.
miti251194

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

It's never too late, I think this time is also the time of buying, and maybe by the end of the year, I expect the BTC to hit US $ 50k by 2020.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

From the past you can see the power of bitcoin, which continues to increase year by year, and the future bitcoin will also increase. I guess you are not too late to benefit from bitcoin.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

It's not too late to buy Bitcoin  but before you make any major decision think it many times coz it's impossible to know if the the price will keep going up and it's hard to even Guess. Predictions are hard especially about the future.
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

And why yourself now grizzle? Look for new sources that can give iks. There are always opportunities, you must be able to find them and invest in time.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Bitcoin is the strongest and most popular coin and bitcoin will also continue to rise in price. It is never too late to start bitcoin, because bitcoin can still increase and will last a long time.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Nothing is too late with a good investment idea. The bitcoin market capitalization has always shown its usefulness, its usefulness has attracted a lot of attention from consumers, showing success. Bitcoin is a good investment right now. Bitcoin prices are suitable for investment and hold a minimum of 3-6 months for a profit. The market will soon return. It seems the price will be blown to the moon after the G20 summit. I look forward to the renaissance of the market afterwards.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
It's never too late to buy bitcoin. if you are regret for not buying bitcoin in 2011. So later in the year 2022 you will also regret to see bitcoin prices in 2018. and the same questions will reappear within you.
Begin to see the future of today. and motivated from the past.
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

yehh now moning time try the alt

icoreview_romania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

I think that if you value it's true value, BTC is still cheap.
If you look to it's financial value, it still cheap.

Picture it this way.

If mcap of Crypto would reach 50% of Golds' and btc would still keep 30% of the Crypto mcap. How much would BTC pe worth at that point?

#moon?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

If compared with 2011, obviously bitcoin is much cheaper compared to now, but if you are interested in long-term investment, it is now the right time to buy it, because bitcoin price is down, far from its highest price at the end of 2017, I am sure in the next few years, bitcoin prices will be much more expensive than the current price.

emdadul562

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

I do not think Bitcoin transactions are too late. Currently it is in a very good position, so right now it's time to use Bitcoin. Therefore, deal with Bitcoin and earn money.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 03:55:52 AM by HatakeKakashi

It depends to the people if the price of the bitcoin will increase more and if that happen it's not too late to buy bitcoin the price of this decreasing as of now so that's why it's good to invest now.

Don't worry because I believe it will not end of the bitcoin this year. It will become powerful even they have danger to replace by other coin or become die until now better to buy more bitcoin and hold it to make more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Its not too late to buy bitcoin. The price of bitcoin today is less than half of its value on its peak last year. We never know if it will rise again like on its peak last year or surpass it and creat new ATH.

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

once i have the same thought with op, but now i changed my mind, not only the prcie has dumped so much but also i realize that the price is still low if we look it for a long time, the price may rise a lot in the next years
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Even bitcoin now is very expensive is not to late to buy  bitcoin to have a profit someday, as we can see if you  hold bitcoin in the fast year you can say that you have a good income right? because bitcoin price is very miraculos, because bitcoin price sometimes got multify in a short of time, so there are many people has the opportunity to  earn more many in simple way of investing like holding bitcoin.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
My friend theres no too late of everything as long as you have money to buy bitcoin.Their is no problem about buying cyrpto coins beacuse it depends of what an income have to make it more balancing of what an income we got for crypto currency.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

It's not too late to buy bitcoin at the moment. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin will recover as last year. Where at that time there was no panic of everyone. Bitcoin is a good prospect that many investors are successful. at a time when bitcoin down a lot of people feel disappointed when it is a natural thing if there is a decline, because that's the trade there are gelomabang and waves in cripto currency
andishmes

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

I think its ok to invest now because market is going red and green every few months, so just buy in red and wait green days.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

No, it's never too late. Yes, the prize looks at the moment high, but in some years you maybe lock back and think again 8500$ was very cheap. I believe in a higher bitcoin prize in the future.  Smiley
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:09:45 PM by Silentsweeper

Whether to invest in anything is never an easy question as you’re essentially making an educated assessment on an outcome you have limited control over. And with many commentators predicting the Bitcoin bubble will burst, it adds another layer of uncertainty.Maybe bitcoin will keep racking up quadruple-digit gains in the years ahead or maybe it won’t. Bitcoin has had quite a wild run this year.Many investors within the digital currency exchange market still inquire about the timing of their investment.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
I agree with the opinion that it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin at this stage. You just need to look and explore the chart, and understand at what price you are ready to buy it. Predict which price will be difficult in the future, but then bitcoin is the future and its value will increase - there is no doubt.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

If you are aiming for long term investment and also possible huge profits for the next few years then i think that you are not late to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin right now is so cheap and it is really cheaper compare to the price of bitcoin before so if you really wanted to start your investment in bitcoin then it is not too late to buy, so just do it.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

No late ,is the real time to bitcoin buying.now you can looked it bitcoin price everyday dump.so it's the best opportunity to bitcoin buying.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

As the price of bitcoin now, not bad if you buy bitcoin now because i think the price will increase after a month, and you will earn a profit from it. If you have enough money to invest then go, because investing in bitcoin is the best way to earn money unlike to other investing company better to buy bitcoin.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

I think this is not the right question. The question should be "Are you ready to risk for Bitcoin?"  No one knows if it is too late or not. We just know that Bitcoin can grow in the future since more and more establishments are already adapting this cryptocurrency.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

A  bit late but it is not too late. And also there is no such late thing when you want to invest and take risk. Learn to study the prices and invest. For me long term investment if bitcoin will make you a good profit.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
This question has been asked many times here in this forum but I will still answer for my own opinion regarding the topic. For a late comer like me, buying Bitcoin is not too late maybe a bit late but still don't really matter to me since I don't care about the price though it is just a bonus if we have some on our wallets of course. Take note that todays price is way cheaper compared to future prices so I highly recommend everyone who are in doubt to buy now so you won't regret later.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jeff333

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

it's never too late.
I thought when it cost 3,000 it's expensive
Now I think 3,000 it was cheap.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

no time is too late to buy bitcoin, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are still low. you can buy bitcoin in bulk and hold in a few months to get big profit.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
no. never late to buy bitcoin
I also don’t think it as too late to buy bitcoin, especially not when bitcoin is in its dump phase. This is the right time for those who plan to buy bitcoin for the first time or intend to increase their bitcoin. It is always preferred by investors to buy something at cheap rates. In addition to this, bitcoin is expected to grow a lot within this year and it would be worth 1 million dollars within next 2 to 3 years. This is the opinion of crypto experts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: