Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 432 times)
vashbitcoin01

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
For our world today that bitcoin is growing so fast and spreading like a storm i think that its never been to late to invest in bitcoin. You can choose bitcoin as your full time or part time business in digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
For our world today that bitcoin is growing so fast and spreading like a storm i think that its never been to late to invest in bitcoin. You can choose bitcoin as your full time or part time business in digital currency.
Investing in bitcoin with me is never too late if you truly understand the potential of bitcoin rather than just a speculative form with huge profits. I believe that those new to the cryptocurrency market want to invest in bitcoin because it's the highest value, but they do not really know the meaning that bitcoin brings to the world financial markets. But if you intend to invest in bitcoin then I think you should have a long-term development orientation with it.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Investments are always a risk. Yes, I agree that the one who invested earlier now has a good earning, but no one knows for sure. It is worth to contribute those sums that you are not afraid to lose.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
No you are not late, we are just early users of bitcoin. Although its 2018 and bitcoin starts at 2009 it is not too late to invest in bitcoin because atleast now you are starting to make you own money with the use of bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

Like I always say, now is never too late to buy BTC. It is only late later. We should all take advantage of the price fall as a window for investment. BTC will be back with a bang and we'll all have our cheer back.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Investments are always a risk. Yes, I agree that the one who invested earlier now has a good earning, but no one knows for sure. It is worth to contribute those sums that you are not afraid to lose.
The risk has to be over there because there wouldn't be any money to make if everything went one way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

Is it too late to buy bitcoin? no its never to late to buy bitcoin.. if you are active and patience it will grow and you will be successful from your investment. be patience to wait, be attentive and be active in group discussions. prepare your self in the knowledge of proper investing.. once you invest you should check the principles how to invest properly,no the rules first and don't be so greedy at trushworthy.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

do not regret what has happened. I think there are still many opportunities to invest in bitcoin and get a lot of benefits. always believe that bitcoin will continue to rise.

bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

No, it's still not too late. People are still not too aware about Bitcoin. You can still invest in the market and earn a lot of profit. Best of luck for your investment.

al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

Now it's a good time to hit the bitcoins, the whole market is red. Perhaps such a price as this will never happen again. Therefore, for a long-term investment just a good time to buy. Smiley
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
If you bought a Bitcoin for only 4 USD in 2011, you would sold them at 8$ or 12$ bro  Grin Grin.

So hard to hold Bitcoin when it x5 or x10? right  Sad. Stop loss is hard but stop profit is harder
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Do you have any idea of how many times we have all seen this prices before? came on, it is not difficult to see the charts and see that this price has always been in there for more than ten times.

And no, i would wait it to hit 5000$ at least.

Now it's a good time to hit the bitcoins, the whole market is red. Perhaps such a price as this will never happen again. Therefore, for a long-term investment just a good time to buy. Smiley
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
It is a little bit late to buy bitcoin, but the time is perfect. After continuous hike, bitcoin price is in continuous down trend. Very soon it will bounce back hopefully. So, it is high time to buy bitcoin. Buying today will be the source of profit for tomorrow.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

no any time you can buy btc if think its time to buy 
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

Maybe late on that opportunity when bitcoin price is just 4$. But will see in the future if we try to invest now. It's still good to invest in bitcoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
That's pretty sad that we have missed that opportunity, but no one could have predicted the future and that's only ones luck. But I have more regrets that I was in the forum at that time when ethereum ICO was conducted and I was a pretty big fool that I didn't invest in those ICO as if I would have invested in those ICO then I would have been a multi millionaire by now for sure.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

It's never too late to invest in something as valuable as bitcoin. Especially now that the price is down and most coins are in the red. It is the best time for you to buy and hold coins.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

For me, is it to late to buy bitcoin because i'm sure that the bitcoin will rise again not now, but soon. We need to believed to bitcoin that the bitcoin can recover in it's fall.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

We think from bitcoin's price side. Then say, yes already it's too late. But thinking about the future of bitcoin, there is still a great time to buy and right now is the time to buy bitcoin.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
cryptosurya

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Well, you're not going to be a millionaire with a $400 investment... There is, however, a significant amount of opportunity for those that educate themselves and make informed moves.
its never late to buy bitcoin i think so
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: