Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 432 times)
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

yehh now moning time try the alt

icoreview_romania

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry

I think that if you value it's true value, BTC is still cheap.
If you look to it's financial value, it still cheap.

Picture it this way.

If mcap of Crypto would reach 50% of Golds' and btc would still keep 30% of the Crypto mcap. How much would BTC pe worth at that point?

#moon?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

If compared with 2011, obviously bitcoin is much cheaper compared to now, but if you are interested in long-term investment, it is now the right time to buy it, because bitcoin price is down, far from its highest price at the end of 2017, I am sure in the next few years, bitcoin prices will be much more expensive than the current price.

emdadul562

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

I do not think Bitcoin transactions are too late. Currently it is in a very good position, so right now it's time to use Bitcoin. Therefore, deal with Bitcoin and earn money.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 03:55:52 AM by HatakeKakashi

It depends to the people if the price of the bitcoin will increase more and if that happen it's not too late to buy bitcoin the price of this decreasing as of now so that's why it's good to invest now.

Don't worry because I believe it will not end of the bitcoin this year. It will become powerful even they have danger to replace by other coin or become die until now better to buy more bitcoin and hold it to make more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Its not too late to buy bitcoin. The price of bitcoin today is less than half of its value on its peak last year. We never know if it will rise again like on its peak last year or surpass it and creat new ATH.

Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

once i have the same thought with op, but now i changed my mind, not only the prcie has dumped so much but also i realize that the price is still low if we look it for a long time, the price may rise a lot in the next years
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
 Cry Cry Cry Cry

Even bitcoin now is very expensive is not to late to buy  bitcoin to have a profit someday, as we can see if you  hold bitcoin in the fast year you can say that you have a good income right? because bitcoin price is very miraculos, because bitcoin price sometimes got multify in a short of time, so there are many people has the opportunity to  earn more many in simple way of investing like holding bitcoin.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
My friend theres no too late of everything as long as you have money to buy bitcoin.Their is no problem about buying cyrpto coins beacuse it depends of what an income have to make it more balancing of what an income we got for crypto currency.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

It's not too late to buy bitcoin at the moment. Now is a good time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin will recover as last year. Where at that time there was no panic of everyone. Bitcoin is a good prospect that many investors are successful. at a time when bitcoin down a lot of people feel disappointed when it is a natural thing if there is a decline, because that's the trade there are gelomabang and waves in cripto currency
andishmes

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

I think its ok to invest now because market is going red and green every few months, so just buy in red and wait green days.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

No, it's never too late. Yes, the prize looks at the moment high, but in some years you maybe lock back and think again 8500$ was very cheap. I believe in a higher bitcoin prize in the future.  Smiley
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:09:45 PM by Silentsweeper

Whether to invest in anything is never an easy question as you’re essentially making an educated assessment on an outcome you have limited control over. And with many commentators predicting the Bitcoin bubble will burst, it adds another layer of uncertainty.Maybe bitcoin will keep racking up quadruple-digit gains in the years ahead or maybe it won’t. Bitcoin has had quite a wild run this year.Many investors within the digital currency exchange market still inquire about the timing of their investment.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
I agree with the opinion that it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin at this stage. You just need to look and explore the chart, and understand at what price you are ready to buy it. Predict which price will be difficult in the future, but then bitcoin is the future and its value will increase - there is no doubt.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

If you are aiming for long term investment and also possible huge profits for the next few years then i think that you are not late to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin right now is so cheap and it is really cheaper compare to the price of bitcoin before so if you really wanted to start your investment in bitcoin then it is not too late to buy, so just do it.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry

No late ,is the real time to bitcoin buying.now you can looked it bitcoin price everyday dump.so it's the best opportunity to bitcoin buying.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

As the price of bitcoin now, not bad if you buy bitcoin now because i think the price will increase after a month, and you will earn a profit from it. If you have enough money to invest then go, because investing in bitcoin is the best way to earn money unlike to other investing company better to buy bitcoin.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

I think this is not the right question. The question should be "Are you ready to risk for Bitcoin?"  No one knows if it is too late or not. We just know that Bitcoin can grow in the future since more and more establishments are already adapting this cryptocurrency.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

A  bit late but it is not too late. And also there is no such late thing when you want to invest and take risk. Learn to study the prices and invest. For me long term investment if bitcoin will make you a good profit.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
This question has been asked many times here in this forum but I will still answer for my own opinion regarding the topic. For a late comer like me, buying Bitcoin is not too late maybe a bit late but still don't really matter to me since I don't care about the price though it is just a bonus if we have some on our wallets of course. Take note that todays price is way cheaper compared to future prices so I highly recommend everyone who are in doubt to buy now so you won't regret later.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███