Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:41:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy anything from BUTTERFLY LABS ===> Big SCAMMERS EVER!  (Read 2532 times)
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:56:53 AM

They really need to be sued!!! Let's group together!
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:05:34 AM

They really need to be sued!!! Let's group together!

Just sue them, what state are you located at? how much money do you have in?  I tell what is the best option to do...
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:16:11 AM

I'd rather you didn't.  I want my 7GH miner.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:19:14 AM

You won't have it!!! idiot !
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:38:38 AM

I'd rather you didn't.  I want my 7GH miner.

I should buy one, wait 2 months and sue them.

For those leaving in the States,

If you have purchase a product from BFL and you haven't received it. And you waited at least 2 to 3 months and have requested a refund and you haven't received one.

You could sue for not issuing  refund, there is two type of lawsuits, for small claims I wrote in details the process below.

File a Small Claim in your county/city court.  Each county has its a limit on how much you could sue a person or company for. Here is Tucson, AZ were I'm from its $2,500 max.

You don't need an Attorney,

Just fill the form, [Write in details your claim] you will have to pay a small fee, Here Tucson, AZ is 25.00,
                                   ^^Type out in a computer and just submitted with your claim^^

Then you need to send them CERTIFIED LETTER with a copy of the lawsuit and copy of your invoice and your full details.
                                               ^^with signature required and returned proof, this will cost you $5 at the USPS

They will have 3 options
         1. they settle the claim stating that they have issue you a refund and for you to drop the lawsuit and agree to it
         2. Challenge your claim and op to go court...They will respond to court in which they need to send you a copy of there response.
           I. If they want to challenge you, that means they need to travel all the way to your court.
           II. with there response you will know what they are planning.
         3. They don't response, then you go to court by your self and Win the case, because the defendant didn't show up.
           I. If you win by default the Judge will issue you a judgment, in which you could use to make them pay or have the company locked down with everything inside, if they refuse to pay.

Small Claims are pretty easy to do, just make sure do everything required.

I'm pretty good at it will help you out with paper work

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:46:19 AM

Yes, I will.  Dumb-ass.  Roll Eyes
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:23:29 PM

I don't think so, Sheep
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:32:47 PM

I don't think so, Sheep

Lets not direct our anger at each other here. Only one to blame is BFL and the idiots that bought a Monarch as a new order not an upgrade.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:45:25 PM

I don't think so, Sheep

Lets not direct our anger at each other here. Only one to blame is BFL and the idiots that bought a Monarch as a new order not an upgrade.

true. I really hate them.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:54:32 PM

If you have purchase a product from BFL and you haven't received it. And you waited at least 2 to 3 months and have requested a refund and you haven't received one.

You could sue for not issuing  refund, there is two type of lawsuits, for small claims I wrote in details the process below.

File a Small Claim in your county/city court.  Each county has its a limit on how much you could sue a person or company for. Here is Tucson, AZ were I'm from its $2,500 max.

Just fill the form, [Write in details your claim] you will have to pay a small fee, Here Tucson, AZ is 25.00,

Then you need to send them CERTIFIED LETTER with a copy of the lawsuit and copy of your invoice and your full details.

They will have 3 options
         1. they settle the claim stating that they have issue you a refund and for you to drop the lawsuit and agree to it
         2. Challenge your claim and op to go court...They will respond to court in which they need to send you a copy of there response.
           I. If they want to challenge you, that means they need to travel all the way to your court.
         3. They don't response, then you go to court by your self and Win the case, because the defendant didn't show up.
           I. If you win by default the Judge will issue you a judgment, in which you could use to make them pay or have the company locked down with everything inside, if they refuse to pay.

Helpful info that...

Applicable to Yifu chips as well I might suspect.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:59:45 PM

I don't think so, Sheep

He will get them eventually. I did.. Yes it was a lot of waiting but it did turn up.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Trupik

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:11:06 PM

He will get them eventually. I did.. Yes it was a lot of waiting but it did turn up.
No, he won't. The company will go bust long before then. They don't have the money to refund, that is why they deny customers of their rights. The shit is about to hit the fan soon.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:18:53 PM

No, he won't. The company will go bust long before then. They don't have the money to refund, that is why they deny customers of their rights. The shit is about to hit the fan soon.

People said that months ago. It didn't happen. Somehow I suspect they are more resilient than you give them credit for.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
0nlyBTC

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:14:45 AM

They will have 3 options

I will purse this. Thank you. (Fellow Arizona Citizen) 
btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:11:38 AM

Now, according to http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/ the 7GH Jali's will never make back their cost. The game is already up.
Trupik

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:53:35 PM

If someone can find all of Josh's personal information, including what property he owns, the next step is to Lien his personal property for theft and fraud. Anyone who has a claim against Josh, should step forward and seize his personal property. I think it might be time for people to take back what belongs to them.
   If I were dumb enough to be fucked over by Butterfly Labs, I would hire someone to track Josh home and find out where he lives, his car, his bank account etc., Then I would lien every personal item within 100 ft of him, including his wife's property, if he has one, and she has any. I would have his bank accounts seized by the Sheriffs, I would make sure to take every single item he owns.  Cool

Sorry to break it to you i didn't search to far to see if BFL truly has a incorporation but most likely they spent the little amount to for it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_%28business%29

Most likely legal action will be against the company (sadly its like a legal person).   Granted it is possible legal action could touch personal property...... it will be a lot harder.  Sad..... but they knew what they were doing when they made the company.

Josh couldn't cover 4M dollars with his current city data property.  A simple Google Search shows:

18400 Juniper Terrace
    Gardner, KS
Show street view
Owner: JOSHUA ZERLAN
Property class: Residential
Assessed land value: $4,327
Assessed building value: $13,199
Total assessed value for property: $17,526
Appraised land value: $37,630
Appraised building value: $114,770
Appraised total value: $152,400
Assessments for tax year: 2010

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/johnson-county-ks-properties/J/Juniper-Terrace-1.html#ixzz2dS0GL49B

I found this from a different thread from february here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135979.5

Josh R. Zerlan
18400 Juniper Ter., Gardner, KS 66030 ‎

Chris A. Vleisides
9817 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64114; (or)
2507 Jefferson St., Kansas City, MO 64108;

Chris T. Vleisides
9817 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64114; (or)
2507 Jefferson St., Kansas City, MO 64108;

Connie-Ann Vleisides
9817 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64114;

Gregory W. Vleisides, Esq.
Missouri Bar Number: 25557
Date Admitted: 5/5/1977
1801 NW Platte Rd., Suite
Kansas City, MO 64105

Jody - You're soooo much a dumb bitch (I obviously have a great disdain for you and you stupid comments - should've just shut the fuck up while you were ahead) - you haven't even updated your linked in profile http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jody-drake/13/556/4ba?trk=pub-pbmap

Jody Drake
owner at Awakening World Art & Design   

Graphic design?Huh so you're probably the dumbass that designed their logo which is a total piece of shit.  By the way world, blow her up, here's her phone number: 913-231-3176

And of course, I end this with yours truly:

10664.   Shawnee Mission   9324 W 51st   Street   Merriam KS, 66203   Jody Drake   

That one was a tough one to find, probably out of date:  http://www.locatefamily.com/Street-Lists/USA/KS/66203/index21.html

I will be repeating this post into A LOT of bfl threads now...If you are MAD at BFL, then "wreak havok on the lives of the persons mentioned"

Well, regarding Jody... I'm myself currently in a process of suing BFL, but I still consider Jody the one and only credible person in the company. As far as I can say, she's not the reason of my painful experience with BFL. I hate her blogs, but I consider her to be only the messenger of bad news. The bad news itself are produced somewhere deeper in this rotten company.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

Well, regarding Jody... I'm myself currently in a process of suing BFL, but I still consider Jody the one and only credible person in the company. As far as I can say, she's not the reason of my painful experience with BFL. I hate her blogs, but I consider her to be only the messenger of bad news. The bad news itself are produced somewhere deeper in this rotten company.

Don't hate her for her blogs. Text analysis shows that a good part of those posts are not written by her, but by Josh in a wig and drag using the "Jody" account.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:23:45 PM

If you are MAD at BFL, then "wreak havok on the lives of the persons mentioned"

Dude. This is not acceptable behaviour.
BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:38:07 PM

Don't hate her for her blogs. Text analysis shows that a good part of those posts are not written by her, but by Josh in a wig and drag using the "Jody" account.

Did she say they were shipping en mass?

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
jdape

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 05:22:43 AM

AFAIK, small claims court doesn't apply to companies operating outside of the state in which you live.  So, unless you live in the same state that BFL operates in, you can't sue them in small claims court.

Edit: actually you can file a claim in the state they operate within, but you may have to travel there to attend the court hearing.

Fork Networking - VPS, Colocation, Dedicated Servers for Bitcoin & Litecoin. Since 1994! www.forked.net
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: