Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Bitcoin protects people from ??  (Read 1016 times)
G-richy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

Bitcoin protects us from so many physical things that affect economy, business, and finance because bitcoin  its been operated or controlled online through the internet, so it makes things easier and saver unlike others means.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Well, in my opinion,bitcoin can protect peoples from economic crisis as what some countries faces now, they can gave peoples chance to earn and have crypto currency which is now become popular world wide and because of our new technology they invented also a blockchain technology that now are become useful because of its good and many advantages of using it.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can give us financial freedom if you are with it, but it requires the patience, if you are a holder since last year you must know how hard it is right now, I am too very tough with money cos all my money in Cryptos.

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

To start trusting the system, you need at least a little understanding of the basic principles of its operation and a high degree of security.
PIMPdev

Activity: 583
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Gold and silver are hedge against inflation/price rise and they protect people's wealth during wars, natural disasters such as Earthquakes, hurricanes, cyclones, economic crisis, 9/11 terrorists attack etc.. so gold and silver are a store of value.

Stock markets are indicators of sales in the economy. When there is sales for the company as per study, they are profits and share price rise. if there is loss, the share price falls.

As a commodity, what does Bitcoin price show or protects people from ??   Grin
It can be not a direct answer to your question, but my bitcoin is protecting me from going everyday to a regular job from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. And be the pendants from my boss, who can just fair me.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can give us financial freedom if you are with it, but it requires the patience, if you are a holder since last year you must know how hard it is right now, I am too very tough with money cos all my money in Cryptos.
Sounds like you have to sell some bitcoins, mate. It will always be risky to put your money in one basket even when it's something as big as bitcoin. You should always have backup money so even when bitcoin dies or your wallet gets hacked, you will still be safe financially.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency protect us from taxes and protect the identity of its users and the Bitcoin system allows people to protect their property from anyone's reach.

Corruptions from government officials who were greed is the very strong reason why bitcoin could protect us from that kind of manipulations. Bitcoin return back those money wasted from the undesirable over taxation which every peopel are going to pay forcibly. That's right bitcoin freedom really empowered every individual to have definite confidentiality towards their every digital assets.
Even with the corrupt government, we will always need tax because it's how the country sustains the country's needs. The help might not reach you directly, but the government is using tax to fix things and offer services for free. Although it's really sad to see that not 100% of the tax goes to the people but some goes to the government officials themselves.
Bitcoin protects people from the centralized world economy, where everything is controlled by the government. For example, bitcoin allows community users to determine the price they want to sell or buy. It also protects users from information leaks due to its well-known security and anonymity

kyc will completely eliminate anonymity, this is unfortunate, but I think if the government does not control the flow of currency fluctuations and especially if they endorse bitcoin. all greed will become wild and uncontrollable, this will make the impact of mental destruction even greater.

I only understand that bitcoin protects people from ignorance, there is an increase in economic degrees and even hope for a better life competently.
I'm not really sure if anonymity was ever a thing since exchanges are requiring you to verify identity (KYC) in order to exchange your bitcoins into cash. The government will just ask for the list of users from an exchange, and they already know who are the crypto users in their country. At the end of the day, our money will still have to go through the exchange because it's how we convert our bitcoins into fiat money, sadly. No matter how anonymous we tried to stay online. Although of course there will always be ways to bypass this like selling your bitcoins to people directly or have someone else cashout the money for you and have it named for someone else.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

The best thing bitcoin protects us from is hyperinflation.  Bitcoin has parameters set on the inflation rate and it will gradually decrease overtime.  Governments and bankers rob us of our purchasing power by printing money digitally with fractional lending.  I know the bitcoin inflation rate is still high at 3% but it will be dropping soon.

The other thing bitcoin protects us from is government seizures.  The government will not be able to freeze your assets if you hold your wealth in bitcoin.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Bitcoin can also hedge inflation and price rises. Bitcoin is a more open and transparent decentralization system than gold and stocks.
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Bitcoin as the head of all altcoin protects people means of investment and it also protect them from poverty.. with the help of Bitcoin the poort are now having a great opportunity to become very great and creating more job opportunity for others through the help of bounty
Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Gold and silver are hedge against inflation/price rise and they protect people's wealth during wars, natural disasters such as Earthquakes, hurricanes, cyclones, economic crisis, 9/11 terrorists attack etc.. so gold and silver are a store of value.

Stock markets are indicators of sales in the economy. When there is sales for the company as per study, they are profits and share price rise. if there is loss, the share price falls.

Well, about gold it is a hedge against inflation yes but I do not imagine going to buy my daily needs with that or you just need to bring it somehere, what a pain. BTC is just currency but its limited amount makes it deflationary so it makes it a hedge against inflation and easy to use it for your daily use when there will be more adoption.
Vionaa

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

I think Bitcoin protects people from intermediaries. Intermediaries such as banks and financial institutions impose enormous costs on financial transactions. This makes transactions very expensive. But Bitcoin is decentralized which means it is not supported by any authority. So that eliminates intermediaries.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

Bitcoin protect us from the over restrictions of our financial life by the authority and it institutions and also bitcoin protect us from arm bandits who can take away your physical property but when you store bitcoin since it is base on the blochain it can not be stolen unless the bandits have access to your wallet which is most times very difficult. Bitcoin give us the total financial freedom which make us separate from the third party system.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

Now Bitcoin is digital asset that acts as store of value given by buyers and holders only. Bitcoin is unsecured investment.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

Bitcoin as a commodity will protect people  from taxation. As a commodity it has value through exchanges.. it is just like other other currencies  gold or silverh.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

i think bitcoin will protect people to prevent inflation.
bitcoin like a gold digital, they get up and down price, have a value, and it can get more profit for the person who hold it.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

looking at the value side of the price and the rise and fall of prices can be said to be very similar to mas that can be saved, so that the relative price is maintained by bitcoin which is very minimal there is a risk of possible inflation is a long-term profit such as gold...

Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

bitcoin protects people from inflation and also it uses blockchain that can also be useful in protecting different transactions. It cannot easily be hacked.
semimall

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

we are trying to see bitcoin as gold or stock, and I think that is not true. crypto currencies are like other currencies. gold or stocks here are different things.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Bitcoin works with an unprecedented level of transparency that most people are not used to dealing with. All Bitcoin transactions are public, traceable, and permanently stored in the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin addresses are the only information used to define where bitcoins are allocated and where they are sent. These addresses are created privately by each user's wallets.
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

bitcoin has protected people  in many ways but just few to mention ;crime: as a digital currency, you store it in your mobile rather than carrying fiat currency in  bulk walking from place to place which attracts criminals. as a store of value, people purchase bitcoin as an asset to prevent future loss or devaluation which affects the worth and cost of their asset.  bitcoin protects people from the stress of walking around the local banks spending and wasting precious time in waiting for cue just to do a transaction. Bitcoin protects people from intermediaries such as banks and financial institutions which impose enormous costs on financial transactions charges so as to benefit them. bitcoin protects people from being jobless and idle as an individual, people see it as an investment and therefore invest in it and get returns which serves as means of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: