Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Ponzi scheme?  (Read 1844 times)
Anna567

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

I do not think Bitcoins are Ponzi schemes, Ponzi schemes are corrupted, Bitcoin is sold through formal means, and the bitcoin market is a viable one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

I had arguments  with my friends  who are always  tagging  bitcoin with negativity. Today, we argued  and I educated them on bitcoin and Ponzi scheme.  To me Ponzi scheme  is when developers takes  money from new entrance to pay early birds,rinse and repeat until they raise enough and vanish. But bitcoin  is not like that.  Do you think I am right?
Bitcoin's price is a derivative of its social value. BTC is NOT hinged to anything except this value alone. That's why the algorithm to solve for mining is a frivolously complicated puzzle. The creator (Satoshi Nakamoto) could've had the computers solve for ANYTHING, but realized if he tied it to something of value, it would forever be tied to that "something"
Hence the social value only.
Yeah BITCOIN is like bartering goods and not fully a fiat currency, as long as people value it, it will have value
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme, bitcoin is a digital currency used for buying and selling online in a digital way, like-wise the way we make use of our local currency to in our various home to buy our delay need. Bitcoin is the best among online cryptocurrency and good to invest.   
zzxswqq

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

I had arguments  with my friends  who are always  tagging  bitcoin with negativity. Today, we argued  and I educated them on bitcoin and Ponzi scheme.  To me Ponzi scheme  is when developers takes  money from new entrance to pay early birds,rinse and repeat until they raise enough and vanish. But bitcoin  is not like that.  Do you think I am right?
make some research in google mate "what is bitcoin" ,and don't ask here if its ponzi schemes, etc.  Cuase that is the stupid question I've ever seen here in forum. how bitcoin become a ponzi cause it is a decentralized digital currency and its working without administrator.do some research mate don't rely on other opinions.
They’re probably confusing it with Bitconnect since they have similar names BCC and B.T.C. so the whole deal
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

yes you are right. the first person is always profit than last person. and im pretty sure bitcoin is not ponzi.
but dont forget, many people that bring their ponzi product use bitcoin as payment. so bitcoin connected with their ponzi product. it make other people says bitcoin is ponzi and bad. so, just explain careful if your friend call bitcoin as ponzi

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

But how do bitcoin fees related to its been a Ponzi scheme.  Educate me more. Banks also take fees for the service  they offer.  And how are more people  buying  get to do with Ponzi scheme

Ponzi scheme means old investors get money from new investors. Bitcoin has no real use. A cruise missile has 16 kgs silver. Only blind investing in Bitcoin pushed its price from $400 to $10,000 in 4 years. That is super-HYIP.

10 times profit is 12 years looks OK. That way now Bitcoin should be $200 after its launch in 2009 at price of $1.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Literaly it like a ponzi if we seeing it juat in one side. But the truth is currency not making a new supply again and thats make the price are boom
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

No, bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme. People should try and read up what bitcoin is all about before concluding

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Ponzi scheme has a pyramidal structure and Bitcoin doesn't have one.
Bitcoin has also already proved it isn't a scam.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

Ponzi had started long ago in 1920 with the use of money by Charles Ponzi while blockchain started in 2009 by anonymous satoshi nikamoto. There cant be any link of bitcoin with ponzi with the years apart. Bitcoin use for ponzi depends on which country everyone comes from, they are used now mostly in ponzi scheme. We know mostly ponzi doesnt have a happy ending.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I never heard of this topic. We all should be calm and keep the momentum of buying and selling btc in tact as the original business is trading. I don't listen to any of these rumours as people are still making money with trading option and it has turned out to be good as some of them are already making a living.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
Merited by senne (1)

I hate these kind of useless topics which are opened by newbies only for increasing number of posts.
Pointless and doesn't append to anyone...

Reply: No, bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

(Before attacks, Oh yes I'm a newbie too!)
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

I hate these kind of useless topics which are opened by newbies only for increasing number of posts.
Pointless and doesn't append to anyone...

Reply: No, bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

(Before attacks, Oh yes I'm a newbie too!)

Just gave you merit for at least speaking honestly as this the truth why so many useless thread keeps on trending but thanks to admin of this forum things are different and now a user need more than words and time on this forum to rank up and that system is merit. I personally like this system but believe it is implemented with some delay and still have some loopholes as forum is already flooded with many people so it is best way to control the situation but still many users resist to give their merit to other users. I think admin should start some efforts so that at least every time you come online and read things on this forum you should at least give 2-3 merits to any answer you like this way many users will get a ray of hope of upgrading.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

The issue of trust in bitcoin is still open. If a person does not understand this technology, he begins to call it Ponzi, bubble and so on. And need only simply carefully to study information, to understand.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

If bitcoin really was as bad as it is often said, it would not have developed to such an extent. Its popularity is only growing because it is a real working technology and no Scam.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

no no!bitcoin is not ponji scheme.bitcoin is not a fraud.if it is a ponji scheme then why its developing so well and people using blockchain technology which is a part of btc.
so i can say btc is real and best

olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

I never thought bitcoin was a Scam or a Ponzi scheme, even when I first met cryptocurrency. I've studied a lot of information about this technology to really make sure bitcoin can be trusted. And in a few years, I've never doubted him.

https://www.minter.networ
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

This is an interesting topic and affects the way we should view Bitcoin. Because it only increases in value as more people invest, in this way it is similar to a ponzi scheme, however it is not a ponzi scheme but rather a new emerging technology/ industry, hence the spike in value and adoption.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

Of course not, bitcoin will never be a ponzi, but bitcoin is made ponzi as making money for some irresponsible groups and organizations that make the bitcoin name worse.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

Many people say that bitcoin is ponzi scheme this is what makes a lot of people do not want to use and this is the consideration of many countries for bitcoin banned, and I think this is a mistake so we must provide the correct information to straighten it out.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: