Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH make everyone poor? ETH price at $300 again soon? ETH bubble popping?  (Read 930 times)
Fredyink

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

So you need to read this

http://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/16/world-watching-ready-deliver-says-vitalik-buterin

Vitalik is aware that coins don't deserve these prices, but he and his crew actually doing some work to deliver.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

Everything in crypto is a risk to some extent. I tend to take a varied approach to my investments. To take the assumption that Ethereum is overpriced at current price is just fud. No one knows which coins will move unless they are in a position to manipulate the price of a lower price coin.
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

I can not yet say that the bubble ethereum has already swelled. He recently climbed, I saw up to 1417 dollars, then dropped to a thousand and now is somewhere in this range. In comparison with what functions this coin performs, it should cost about as much. The truth is then and the commission for transactions in it decently rises.
      Here bitcoin, yes, here it is obvious that its cost is too inflated and it is not in favor of all the crypto currency.

Imagine you sold ETH at $1400 and made 50% and more on your money in still cheap coins as waltonchain or metaverse.

You would have more than doubled your money. Could even have bought those ETH back and still own double. Thats how people become millionaires. Not by stupidly holding ETH until the bubble pops and ETH is at $300 again
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Does it bother nobody there is 10000s of people who got ETH for 1/1000th of the price you are paying for it now?
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

Are people completely NUTS? Its already shown in the last 6 months that high market cap coins are too huge and have lost their momentum. Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.
You mean you also call nuts and idiots those who bought bitcoin at $1,000. Don't compare Ethereum with those coin you mentioned because Ethereum is already been tested like bitcoin. You may get profit up to 50X but it could also be reverse because bitcoin and Ethereum has more stable price than the coins that you mentioned.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

You keep on ranting about Ethereum when the price is falling. Think about bitcoin when the price is falling and do you think it is a scam. The Ethereum price now is much even better compared months ago. Don't worry we don't need your opinion. Because we will keep on buying eth and hold it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

Indeed you know there are people who have bought eth at the price of 10$ and pushed it up to 10K, it's not a problem about eth that has risen up to 10K you have to understand what you say eth have smart contract and this is useful for one's career I think the market has a divider and it will not a down 300$.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

I generally do not understand why these attacks on ethereum. This is the most functional and efficient coin for the time being. Its current price is not overpriced. On the contrary, I hope that this year it will still decently grow in value. In us, so far only bitcoin has signs of a financial bubble, since its price is clearly not consistent with its intrinsic value. In ethereum there is no such bubble yet.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

Why do people pay so much for 1 ETH now? $1100? When for $1100 they can buy 11 different low market cap coins that all have chance to go x50? Who is going to pay $10000 for 1 ETH ever and why would they? Because 1 ETH goes to $100k? And then 1 Million? And then ETH owns the whole planet?

Are people completely NUTS? Its already shown in the last 6 months that high market cap coins are too huge and have lost their momentum. Now its ALWAYS the small coins that go x50 like Waltonchain, IOStoken, Metaverse, Vechain, Raiblocks.. Those can still go x50.. Those can still make you rich.... But buying overpriced, expensive ETH.. how stupid are people? They are leading us right into a gigantic crash.

I believe the only people push ETH so hard is those who got it for $10 or $1 and want idiiots to pay $1100 so the price keeps rising for them. Its a scam.

The only thing im poppin is bottles
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

I don't think that ethereum's price will fell again to $300 soon.

It succeed again reaching to a price which is more than $1000. I think it is the best altcoin and I hope that it will reach much greater prices in the future.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

Ethereum is a one of the most popular and perspective coins and even more - technologies . 1000$ is not so much , I think price will at least double this year . All topics about eth bubble I perceive as a fud spreading , which have a goal to buy some cheap eth .

armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

I really like ethereum. I do not think it's prize will fall again 300$. I am very glad to have this coin. And ı hope it will earn to me much in this year. It is great and promising project. And people who talking like that make no sense. There is always risk in crypto world but if you know reading and searching it will be easier.

vakeswork

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

ETH will grow, I do not think that he will return to around $ 300
Bitcoin may still fall, it is more likely

cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

Even though the value of eth has dropped, it does not mean that we are going to be poor also. altcoin altogether is now down as the holiday is over. Look at the middle of the year suddenly the value of eth is getting high. although it will not pump too much , but the price will getting hight enough.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

I trust vitalik and ethereum foundation. I think there is still a lot room for ethereum to grow even higher. I don't think that we are in the bubble just yet. In my opinion, we will have another bull run after 2-3 months of corrections.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

I really like ethereum. I do not think it's prize will fall again 300$. I am very glad to have this coin. And ı hope it will earn to me much in this year. It is great and promising project. And people who talking like that make no sense. There is always risk in crypto world but if you know reading and searching it will be easier.

+1, Ethereum is probably the coin I believe in most in the whole of crypto, it is so strong and will one day go on to be the no 1 coin. The price might fall slightly because it did rise a lot but maybe only as low as 700 or so. I think within the next year it can reach 2k-5k.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Another FUD thread with no purpose, majority of them are raised their fund through ethereum. This is bullshit. this year will become the last year to use ethereum in icos.
Ethereum moves to the hybrid which mean to put your ether into the icos will not worth anymore because you will be able to staking your coin. This thread is completely FUD with bunch of non sense things.

Not true, staking will have no chance to generate x10 x20 or even x50 profits that some ICO's made in a few months. Sure there is less risk, so people will stake. Staking and ICO's can coexist without major problems.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

Bro, are you serious? ETH is the second coin in all respects after bitcoin. Also, ETH is very popular and this coin as well as the network has a great future, is not it?
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

This question is been asked but not related to ETH back into new years of Bitcoin existence on where people do ask if bitcoin can make them poor then it eventually go into another side which it did progress even more and look at the price as of now for sure those people who do think off this thing did eventually regret on the end seeing its success as of now. ETH might go into another path just like on what bitcoin did.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

This is strictly my opinion but I see eth at at least 3,000 usd this year. I think it's platform is genius and very useful in crypto, many of these altcoins are the flavor of the day while eth has a proven record
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: