Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k to invest in crypto .  (Read 1286 times)
iamwhitewave

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

Maybe you could consider investing on some cheap but good coins that have really high potentials.

I am holding:
-XBY
-TRX
-XVG
-Vechain
-KB3
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

Someone asked a similiar question like yours but with a 7.5k investment and I recommended purchasing BAT (Basic Attention Token).  The BAT team are experts in their industry.  Search my last posts to see more information that I posted on it. 
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

$5k? You can get a coin from the top 10 like ETH or LTC which will be safe investments but won't give you the massive gains from a smaller market cap coin. Something ranked #150 and under are not as safe but could give you big returns. My only advice is do research and watch videos on ones that interest you and decide if you want to take a risk and how much of the $5k you want to invest into it.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

Bitcoin is really the best coin to invest because it offers opportunity to gain financial profit if you really hold on it for long  term. And the perfect time to buy is during the dips, like we witnessed a few days ago. But I just checked the current price, looks like it's going down so it's not late to get it.

Altcoins, like, ETH, Ripple, LTC as well. They have been gaining since last month. For me they are stable as far as putting your money on them. Again, good for long in my view. Goodluck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

QSP is a good investment, but you need to hold it in a long-term, it is not short-term money. DeepOnion is also great.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

Good amount of capital you should divided it in multiple coin to lessen the risk of your investment, much better if you buy much trusted coin in the market and hold it for long period of time to make more income.
Also just choose good exchange site to make your fund safe,
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

Hi, you can invest to BTG or BCH because it can replace BTC in the future. Currently, BTG and BCH very cheap. if BTG increase 2k per coin like BCH you will take a big profit. Grin Grin Grin

konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

I think if you have a capital with a high amount you better plunge in token etherium investment!

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best chance for gaining profit easily maybe next month it will return its price. But if you want a big profit just invest on a project that have a product or proofs that you can be surely your money will grow. So many different coins in the world of crypto but some of them just launch a coin with no product or they are just forever promising only to the people. Becareful on what you are investing in and do your own research you can earn more than you've expected.
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

I think you have some mistakes. there are too many cheap coins now. I will suggest you some of them. They are SXDT, SXUT, TIO, PKT, Stellar. Invest and hold them, you can get much profit.
meo550 (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

thank you guys for all your replies , i appreciate that .
yohanzo

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

thank you guys for all your replies , i appreciate that .
Hope those replies could work for you, best luck for you bro!
tim_larry

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Personally I recomanded:
1. Ethereum (ETH) - %50%
2. Tron (TRX) - 10%
3. NEO - 40%
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

Not all coins are high price. You can find cheap coins. For example;

YOYOW > https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yoyow/
23 cents, ranked 250, 55m USD marketcap only.

RCN > https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripio-credit-network/
29 cents, ranked 146, 146m USD marketcap.

LEND > https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethlend/
16 cents, ranked 132, 171m USD marketcap.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

I would try to invest in Ethereum, neo, RIPL and other promising altcoins. I think the price of these coins will increase. I think now is a good time to buy.

supervisor_coin
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Greetings. Crypto currency is future! so you made the right choice for investment.
At present, there are many cryptocurrency on the market, but I want to say that you also need to pay attention to new crypto-currencies ... I think most of us  have wanted to return to 2010 in order to buy BTC which no one knew about )))
there is a platform - octoin.com , which has been working confidently since November, have many advantages and tools for earning as well as its crypto currency OCC,  advise you to learn more , I think it  has a good future , read my post, I can also tell you in more detail)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

If you want to make x100 in one and a half a year you should take a risk and invest all your money to the most reliable 5-10 ICO projects. I suppose it's the best thing you can do now.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Well because people has done it before, it doesn't mean it could be done again. And with $5000 it will be really hard to make $500,000 , you have some really high standard dream i must say. But back to the question. Which coin to chose... well you could invest into bitcoin, but because your on altcoin section i guess you do not want to invest into bitcoin. Second option that i would always recommend is Ethereum. I think that it has great potential and great rising possibility. Also its price is not to high so... why not. If not Ethereum, than maybe Litecoin. There are some speculations that Litecoin could make a deal with Facebook, which will bring its price high up.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

Getting 500k with initial money of 5k is not a realistic target. You better aim for something more realistic. Maybe getting 50k instead of 500k would be much more suitalble for you.

For this, you can check some erc20 tokens of good token sales. They have the potential of this.
Nadal_08

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

I think you should invest in xrp, maybe 2019 the price of xrp will be $ 100
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: