Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k to invest in crypto .  (Read 1286 times)
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

It all depends on how much risk you want to take with your investment.

To reach the number you said by mid 2019 you will need to take some risk. I'd say keep 50% of your total investment in a couple of top 20 coins that you really believe in and use the other 50% to invest in ICOs or coins with low marketcap that show lots of potential.

Just do a lot of research before investing and you'll probably be fine.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

Be a wise investors, having those top 10 coins aren't profitable enough when not in dip price and it rarely goes to that point. It is better to look for other coins which could certainly provide you a good profit. You can check it on cryptomarket.com.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

5k dollars amount is good capital and for sure you can different kinds of altcoin with that amount.  You can buy waves an ripple that coin is potential coin and for sure you will gain a lot of profit and possible your 5k dollars become half million dollars.  You can buy only the coin who cheap because if you buy a coin who the price is very high im sure you will not get your target profit.  Because even the price increase it's hard to become double the price unless you bought coin who price is very cheap they can easily to increase like 10 times more.  But I suggest make a research so you can know what coin is the best for that amount that gives you high profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
meo550 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:26:23 AM

5k dollars amount is good capital and for sure you can different kinds of altcoin with that amount.  You can buy waves an ripple that coin is potential coin and for sure you will gain a lot of profit and possible your 5k dollars become half million dollars.  You can buy only the coin who cheap because if you buy a coin who the price is very high im sure you will not get your target profit.  Because even the price increase it's hard to become double the price unless you bought coin who price is very cheap they can easily to increase like 10 times more.  But I suggest make a research so you can know what coin is the best for that amount that gives you high profit.
thanks man , i think im gonna invest 2k on waves , i think it have a great potential , thank you .
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

At this time I think you should invest Bit, bit prices may return this month.

This might be true but risky and still considering now that bitcoin's market value falls down to $11000 by buying it and holding it this year may be able to prove profitable but his goal of reaching a profit of $500k from $5k dollars would not be attained even if bitcoin reached its $20k market value price.

Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:55:34 AM

You could invest in famous crypto currency like ethereum, neo, dash, deeponion, ripple for an investment with low risk and invest in some ICO's with a great potential.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:25 AM

You must spend some on ArcBlock guy. It's here https://www.arcblock.io/
ArcBlock is really a good project, partner with EtherDelta and has a big community with more than 50000 members
golfdoug

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

You can check out this, very useful guide to gain understanding on the different technology used in different blockchain
https://mycrypto.guide/
Good read.

Top 10 coins are usually good investment coins, but don't expect it to multiply in value in short time frame. Also, these coins will fluctuate a lot in value, so be prepared to hold it for a long time and ignore short term volatility.

When you click on MyCrypto Guide you receive an AVAST warning that a Virus / Malware comes from this website.  Be Warned.
meo550 (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

You can check out this, very useful guide to gain understanding on the different technology used in different blockchain
https://mycrypto.guide/
Good read.

Top 10 coins are usually good investment coins, but don't expect it to multiply in value in short time frame. Also, these coins will fluctuate a lot in value, so be prepared to hold it for a long time and ignore short term volatility.

When you click on MyCrypto Guide you receive an AVAST warning that a Virus / Malware comes from this website.  Be Warned.

thank you for warning  Wink
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

You have too many options it's either you invest on popular coins like BTC or ETH or you will invest on new coins that has a possibility to get high value on the future. It's up to you maybe you have to be more careful in your investment 5k is big money do some research and choose wisely.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

If you would like to get that big profit so in my opinion buy some coin that just.listed in the market and has cheap price also good in fundamental, like UTRUST, BITDEGREE, COVESTING. These token still cheap and not yet listing in mayor exchange so posibility the price increasing many times.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 571

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
you have to buy cheap coins but have good potential in the future to earn big profits with minimal capital, there are still many coins that have great potential in the future and the price is still cheap, you can see it in coinmarketcap.com you can choose one of the coins that you think are good for the future and have a low price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:54:34 AM

If it's only 2k, then I suggest you invest in ICO.
Because altcoin has a big increase and it is difficult to determine which tokens are at a lower price, investing in ICO can be a good choice. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:01 AM

I'd look for something that is doing profit sharing. Pinkdate.is will pay out 50% of all their profits split between token holders.
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:26:22 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 04:40:58 AM by Team Saske

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

you wanted a big number right away, you cant do that you have to be patient, first if you wanted to invest your money, tey in bitcoin first, but bitcoin's value is very unstable right now but in soon time it will pump but you have to be patient. In this industry you have to be patient if you want to be successful. That is my opinion bro, but keep on reading on where is the best to invest your money.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

50 50. I suggest you buy 50% ETH and the other 50% for altcoins, especially the ones have product already.
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 06:24:19 PM by Team Saske

50 50. I suggest you buy 50% ETH and the other 50% for altcoins, especially the ones have product already.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

Go for ethereum if you want a good and safe profit. Other than ethereum you can go for Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin. You can invest $3000 in ethereum and remaining $1000 in Bitcoin Gold, $5000 in Bitcoin Cash and $5000 in Litecoin. This segregation gives profit when one coin the other will reap good profit.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

if that's how much your investment is for you to be more ethical to invest or bitcoin because there are future ones that will be your profir in the two coin that many altcoin are good buy and long term ripple good also longterm

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: