Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k to invest in crypto .  (Read 1281 times)
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

If I am having $5,000 with me, this is how I am going to invest:

Bitcoin: $2,500
Bitcoin Cash: $1,000
Ethereum: $500
Anyone among LTC/XMR/ZCASH/XLM/WAVES: $500
Any one from the new coins, such as XVG, KMD.etc: $500
Filantropica

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Hello , I have made an investment in an pre-ico of 1500 € . The concept sounds very nice , they have launched  a youtube channel with some funny presentation clips . But I'm not sure if i made the best decision . The website looks simple and trustable . I would like some feedback of this website , please !

www.orbistransfer.com
meo550 (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
If you are investing at least you have to be realistic in figures or else you will lose instead of gaining more profit. Others are just lucky but i can assure you the moment it reaches 10,000% gain it will immediately dump before you know it.

i dont know what do you mean ? it will dumb before i know it ??
meo550 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

If I am having $5,000 with me, this is how I am going to invest:

Bitcoin: $2,500
Bitcoin Cash: $1,000
Ethereum: $500
Anyone among LTC/XMR/ZCASH/XLM/WAVES: $500
Any one from the new coins, such as XVG, KMD.etc: $500

awesome bro thats what i was going to do , but insteed of bitcoin cash im gonna invest in waves , i think it gonna  be big in the future , i hope so , thank you for your replay Smiley .
jonald01

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:57:04 AM

All coins are dropping right now so it is the right time to buy. No matter what coin you buy, my advice would be to buy in steps, don't buy using the 5K in one fell swoop. Buy in steps because the price may fall further, and you will feel sad if you buy in using all your money at a higher price.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

Try ethereum or bitcoin now, as low as there price now and hold it.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

Now is a good time to invest, while market going down. For long term (mid 2019) best way to invest in platforms like Waves, ICON, Cardano, EOS etc.
As in the quote it's good to invest considering it an opportunity. Best way is to diversify into coins that have got low value and apart from that half the amount being invested into ICO is good. Because very few ico go low in value after the presale while majority grow good.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:22:26 AM

yes you are in a critical position. i was too at that time. please be patient and observe the market. what i say please convert your fiat to eth and then invest on ICO's. thats the better thing now. thats how i came from the losses. my recommended ico's are now wepower,arkblock,medichain.  if you think investing on coins the best options. i can recommended to you  wabi,sia,xrp,ins. but better 70% capital put for the ico's
Yes it must good to invest ico for now, but you need to choose wisely because some ico are not good so it depends on him what should he do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
meo550 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

yes you are in a critical position. i was too at that time. please be patient and observe the market. what i say please convert your fiat to eth and then invest on ICO's. thats the better thing now. thats how i came from the losses. my recommended ico's are now wepower,arkblock,medichain.  if you think investing on coins the best options. i can recommended to you  wabi,sia,xrp,ins. but better 70% capital put for the ico's
Yes it must good to invest ico for now, but you need to choose wisely because some ico are not good so it depends on him what should he do.

thank you guys , ico seems so risky , i dont want take high risk like this right now , i one invest on the safe side , like alt coins .
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

with a lot of money you can invest in ICO or buy eth and save it and maybe some save in btc

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

You can go to market cap and see all tokens listed there. You can choose the best price a cheap token price that have a potential in crypto future. 5k is a big money. You can have a good future of your money. You can take a look at the market cap and see every coins.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

5K is a lot of money already for a starter before investing in any kind of coin do your own research or ask advice for a friend who has more knowledge her in crypto currency so that you may assure of what you are planning into.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

5K is a lot of money already for a starter before investing in any kind of coin do your own research or ask advice for a friend who has more knowledge her in crypto currency so that you may assure of what you are planning into.
that is a good suggestion, It is not easy for beginners to invest if you do not have the previous pengebutahan about crypto, That's right. We have to ask to have never experienced or experienced in the world of his special crypto invest.
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

maybe look into viberate, its very promising coin, its still cheap so you can pick up a lot of it. you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
DarkSi

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

DYOR dude. My suggestion is Experty.io, Bubbletone.io, and Crypterium (through exchanges)
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

You have excellent time to invest now!You should buy Bitcoin and if you want you can buy OAX(you can see it in my signature Wink)
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Best advice anyone could give is Research, Research and Research Look at what you like for short and long Decide if your in it for the money or in it for the future
Listen up folks, if you "did", or still do promote cryptocurrency related scams, you will be called out on it via this sub-Reddit. We don't care about you, or your ill-gotten gains, we care about the general well-being of our community first and foremost.
Bitconnect still being advertised on coinmarketcap. We need to communicate with them as a community, this is not acceptable. We will not tolerate innocent people being scammed
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

I would suggest you to invest that on Etherium or either Etherium. Both of these coins' market value are now down like most of the coins at this moment. Well, knowing that these coins are both good when it comes of being an investment. They're both good for a long run and in your case, holding for a year which has a huge chance of getting profit from investing to it.

maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

neo
bca
xrp
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

I think now not the best time to invest in altcoins, however I recommend you invest in ICO's, that's the only way to get profit now imho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: