Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k to invest in crypto .  (Read 1279 times)
skeincoin
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

Like already mentioned before. But most of it depends on how much time you want to spent. Id just go for what interests you the most in combination of possible profitability

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meo550 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:22 AM

I think now not the best time to invest in altcoins, however I recommend you invest in ICO's, that's the only way to get profit now imho.

what are your opinion about arcblock ico ?  , it seems with huge potential .
MachineElf

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

$5k is not a little money. You should do your own research and don't be lazy.
But I'll give you some suggestions!

1. Binance Coin (BNB)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Ethos (BQX)
4. Tron (TRX)
5. NEO

Personally I think these coins are the best for long investment.
But, I think it's really a bad idea to invest money based on someone's opinions. Just do your own research bro, it will be more worth it! well, you can see google also for more reference.

thanks bro i really appreciate your replay .

He didn't answer your question... AND he recommended you Tron... You'll be very lucky to get x10 returns in your timeframe.

It's a good time to buy right now but if you want x100 gains you need to be looking at sub 100M market cap coins . It's high risk but it's the only way you're going to be able to do it.

There ARE coins sitting below 100M MC that will be Billion dollar coins in the future.

Master_noder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

1. Bitcoin (BTC)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. OMG + ARK + NEO + QTM

I personally always invest half into good old BTC and ETH and the rest into solid projects with great developers
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

I Just invested USD 500 in HSR, market signals are looking good for a short 2x and maybe 4x within late february/march as per the analysis i have read. You should follow a similar path, create an account in an exchange and attempt to make some cash, also if there is a project you want to support you can invest on them, some decent new icos out there. I don't think holding BTC/ETH is the best move these days.
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:10:48 AM
Merited by Andrew_G (2)

what are your opinion about arcblock ico ?  , it seems with huge potential .

In my opinion, perspective ICO! The fact that the registration for arcblock token sale event was closed very quickly, says that the prospects for the project are very large!
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:02 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
now altcoin and Bitcoin prices are down this is an opportunity to invest, buy Ethereum, Zcash, Waves because I'm sure this coin will get better and the price goes up again

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

If I am having $5,000 with me, this is how I am going to invest:

Bitcoin: $2,500
Bitcoin Cash: $1,000
Ethereum: $500
Anyone among LTC/XMR/ZCASH/XLM/WAVES: $500
Any one from the new coins, such as XVG, KMD.etc: $500
Using most of your money on bitcoin may not be a problem because it will provide greater safely. but I do not really agree with the allocation of funds for altcoin. let alone the allocation of funds is too large for bitcoin cash. I myself was not too interested in coin from the fork. I prefer to allocate funds on coins that have the potential to have a high price. maybe the strategy will be like this.
50% on Bitcoin, 20% for Ethereum (because all users agree this coin has a great future), 30% for coins that are still growing like Waves, Ripple, Digibyte, BTDX
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

I have invested 2 BTC in one promising ICO . ORBIS . Look what they are saying:

"Join our vision in developing financial, software and marketing services with the help of Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence , Virtual reality and smart contracts.

Website     : https://www.orbistransfer.com

Whitepaper: https://orbistransfer.com/downloads/Orbis-White-Paper.pdf

Youtube     : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8m5Gy-HJw&t
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6-Dw0PK-k
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45iOR_JlUA "
evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

I think now not the best time to invest in altcoins, however I recommend you invest in ICO's, that's the only way to get profit now imho.

Not the only way I think...
there are a lot of scam ICO... price falling hard compared to ICO price after the coins entered the market..

We need to be very carefull to choose which ICO to invest..

We can also invest on great and promising coins such as ETH, WAVES, etc.. I think it is better to invest our money in proven good coin, than gambling n ICO

nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

No its ok money.
40% BTC
10% ETH
10% XMR
10% DOGE
10% LTC
10% BTS
10% ZRX

Usualy i would recomend 20% BTC but its very low now. So good chance to buy in.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

there are plenty of cheap altcoins these days that you can research. try to try to get what you are looking for. this is important for your next experience, or you can invest in ico that has a good chance in the future. My advice, at this time the market is red, there are lots of nice altcoin that are down, it's time to buy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

if I were owner $5k, I would have invested it into several part. For instance, I would buy some altcoins equivalent to $2k such as
1.Ethererum (ETH)
2.Dash (Dash)
3.Monero (XMR)
4.waves.
And Equivalent of $2k I would hold btc,Eth for long term. And  I used to trade with the rest oof $1k.
meo550 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

my plan to invest the whole 5k at waves , i think it has the potential .
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

I recommend you to invest on electroneum as soon as possible. They dont release yet their mining app im sure it will moon once they release it. Second is they are not yet listed on poloniex, bittrex, and binance. I beleive that once it will listed on top exchanges it will hit 10-35$. Electroneum has a strong community and great potential for so called mass addoption. I told you to invest as soon as possible because this february they will be listed on nextexchange and hitbtc plus the news and partnership that hasnt yet release!MOON!
meo550 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

I recommend you to invest on electroneum as soon as possible. They dont release yet their mining app im sure it will moon once they release it. Second is they are not yet listed on poloniex, bittrex, and binance. I beleive that once it will listed on top exchanges it will hit 10-35$. Electroneum has a strong community and great potential for so called mass addoption. I told you to invest as soon as possible because this february they will be listed on nextexchange and hitbtc plus the news and partnership that hasnt yet release!MOON!

is not possible to hit 10 or 35 $ in 5 years , what are you talking about ? , it have 21 billion coin ?
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

Invest $ 5000 and expect a profit of $ 500,000 by mid-2019. To reach this return, I advise you to invest in altcoins by 2018. This 2018 predicts a boom year for altcoins. The coins you should spend in are ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, NEO because these coins expected 2019 rates would be x3 times the current.

nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

now altcoin and Bitcoin prices are down this is an opportunity to invest, buy Ethereum, Zcash, Waves because I'm sure this coin will get better and the price goes up again
I agree with you, I think waves are great for the long term. viewed from wherever waves have that prospect. You can also add monero as an investment option, I think they have something big

Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

My advise would be to wait for a dip to buy - it is expected that BTC may do another leg down before resuming growth - but of course I may be wring.

BayerTM

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

Should probably buy skycoin  Wink

Sky[Suspicious link removed]d coin ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: