Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:38:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k to invest in crypto .  (Read 1286 times)
2.2GigaWatz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

HI OP,

What did you choose i dont have 5k but i have maybe $2000 to get some coins. Please let me know what you decided to do and have you now purchased some coins?
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
Please invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are dropping sharply. I think it is suitable for long term investment. Also you can invest in other currencies like eth, litecoin .. you should try investing in them
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
1. ripple (XRP)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Cardano (ADA)
4. NEO (NEO)
These are potential currencies. They are suitable for long investment. You can select them to invest
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

Just my opinion:
1.5k to Bitcoin
1.5k to ETH
1k to one of the cryptos with cap level between 20 and 100
0.5k to one ICO
0.5k to another ICO
Just minimize your risk
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

One of my personal favourites is ICON - it has great future a head of it, lots of stuff coming in just 2 months!
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Diversify your capital, its a good money to start for and invest only on good coins. Don't depend on what people say here, do your own research for you to understand the project or else you will just loss the money because of lack of knowledge.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Buy 5000 stellar and 5000 cardano, that is around 5.000$ approximately, wait couple years and you will be close to million. This is not just some empty story, I'm investing in both of this coins and I think they will have a ncmice future. Problem with this coins in my opinion is that there are too many coins in circulation, but with big demand this coins can rise to some point, that's why it's better to buy them now when they are half a dollar, just half a dollar.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

all coins are dropping right now so it is the right time to buy. No matter what coin you buy, my advice would be to buy in steps, don't buy using the 5K in one fell swoop. Buy in steps because the price may fall further, and you will feel sad if you buy in using all your money at a higher price.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

You should bitcoin and then ethereum, they are at their minimum level, and i am sure it will touch again to $20000 in mid of 2018.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

than you invest in altcoin, you better invest in ICO, because it is more profitable, and I suggest you to invest in ICO YourBlock

kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

I think you need to invest in bitcoin while he sank, it's a chance for everyone to make money, but all in doubt!
I think you need to buy!
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

If you're going to do it. Do it now.

Merit me or don't.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

In my personal opinion you better invest it into Oyster Protocol PRL because they have an amazing project that is very useful for everyone, online file storage in IOTA Tangle that is totally secure and secure more than encrypted.
It's the best time to buy your favorite coins because they're on sale this time and also PRL, it dipped together with almost all coins but we know and we're expecting that after few days or a week, everything will pump and surge and that's why we could get high return of investments.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Do not.ask random people which is which because we have our own opinions in every coins,i suggest start reading about.these coins because theres a lot of shitty coins at the market you just need to pick those worthy projects by doing some background checks in each coin.Look only for the coins which has a good working product/services and dont invest in lending platforms!

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Shocked
Bitcoin (40%)
Etherium (60%)
I also think of investing in the lower levels, I will not experiment with the altcoyins ...
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

i would split it into five investments of usd 1000. In this moment I would take 1000 usd of bitcoin, 1000 usd of ethereum, 1000 usd of ripple, 1000 usd of kucoin shares $KCS and 1000 usd of dynamic trading rights $DTR. So the portfolio is well balanced.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

I believe that it is better to invest now in bitcoin, because such a price for bitcoin will not be another 5 years. I think cyclicality still exists, because as many people write, the situation is very reminiscent of 2013 2014.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Just my opinion:
1.5k to Bitcoin
1.5k to ETH
1k to one of the cryptos with cap level between 20 and 100
0.5k to one ICO
0.5k to another ICO
Just minimize your risk

As I see it the portfolio should better contain up to 10-15 coins. It will give you more chances to trade constantly and get an income. If you deal only with 1-3 coins, you will be not so successful as the chances for profits here are reduced.
3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

If you just want to invest in one coin for long term holding , I can't help you figure out the crypto for you .That's not a easy task for us.
I suggest you invest your 5K into 3-5 icos to earn 50K at first , then plan to earn more .

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

I'd put this money into ICO's with great potential and also i would invest into some POS coins to generate some passive income through staking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: