Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k to invest in crypto .  (Read 1279 times)
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

My opinion: put your money in bitcoin and etherium. Perhaps you will not get a bragging profit, but you will have minimal risks. And considering that these are crypto-currencies and you will keep them until 2019, we can see a great growth by this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

There are many good coins like ADA, NEO, OMG, XRP and much more if you are planning to hold for more than one year then these coins are very good and can give you very good profits in the future. Just buy them and hold them for that long and enjoy plenty of profits.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

My opinion: put your money in bitcoin and etherium. Perhaps you will not get a bragging profit, but you will have minimal risks. And considering that these are crypto-currencies and you will keep them until 2019, we can see a great growth by this time.

Minimal risk with cryptocurrency? You must be joking! This is a very risky investment, bitcoin dropped like 70%, eth 50%. That's why it called speculation. I suggest to do research of your own. I did and chose Nexus as my long-term project. Currently, I'm more than 50% in NXS.

Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Yeah, you're right because most tokens had grown very much, but u still can earn some money with cryptocurrencies. And my advice is to distribute your budget in such direction:
Ethereum - 33%
NEO - 33%
ICO's - 33%
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Although I do not have 5 thousand dollars, but I would have invested them in NEO and NEM, almost in similar parts. These Asian coins are beasts)
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

That is a decent amount of investment compare to me i barely invesdted $100 last year and today i got a $19k worth portfolio.You just need to do your research if really want to succeed in your cryptocurrency career,first you need to learn some basic technical analysis and to learn how the market works because im sure if you know how these whales moves you will able to get in or get out before they did,you will be always 2steps ahead with these manipulators in the market.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

There are still penny coins that you can diversify the money to and still make some good profit between now and mid 2019. Research on KIN, EBIT, VOICE,
eltc , BCDC, BITCOIN2X ,CND, and INFINITYCOIN
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

If you were to start wıth ınvestıng 5000 us dollars, ıt would be smart to put some of the amounts on the maınstream cryptocurrencıes, to be safe, the other portıoıon should be ınvested ın altcoıns lıke SIA and NEO and the remaınıng fractıon should be put ın ınvestments ın numerous ICO to gaın complete ınsıght of the crypto world.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

Invest bitcoin and hold it, after that you can split your money into 2 or 3 different coin, like tron, XLM, eth, etc, because i think these coins have a great potential to give you a big return

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

I believe it is necessary to adhere to the principle of diversification and buy different coins. Pay attention to Ethereum, I think now is a good time to buy. Good luck.

sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:44:30 AM

if you have $5000 to invest in crypto to get great returns around 10x or more, then just go for the ones which have good tech & will have the potential to increase a lot. There are some as advised below.

Stellar - Maybe cross $4–5 mark in 2018. Long-term Investment.

Cardano - Good for long-term investment.

Ripple- Only short-term Investment. Can give you a huge profit.

Enigma - Already crossed $5, still can reach $10.

Tron- Tron (TRX) is a blockchain-based platform that seeks to decentralize the internet, or rather content-sharing on the internet, ensuring that artists, creatives, musicians, authoring can release their content without having to use a middle company, be it Amazon, YouTube, Apple, or Facebook. Can you believe what will be it's price if they'll be able to reach their goals. It's quite a long-term Investment though.

Ardor: Awesome tech, anyone can create its Blockchain using this.

All of them are promising Cryptocurrencies but no one tells you the future. In crypto Trading, all we can do is just speculation.

So, do your own research & invest all of it if you can afford to lose your money if things go wrong.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

There are many options in the crypto money market. For the right investment you need to do good research. If you have 5k money, I think you can get the altcoin with some part and the other part money enter the ico
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

You have grandiose plans. Cheesy
Then you need to buy promising altcoins, which are inexpensive now. I would advise you to buy at least 5 different altcoins.Pay attention to siacoin, snt,ada.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

according to what you want. you should be directly involved and look for altcoin or investment in ico. this is a choice in any speculation based on knowledge and experience. you must have it. knowledge that will lead you to choice, and each option involves research and analysis as a whole. so, try to do it.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
You can buy directly bitcoin and ether because these coins are the top two coins in terms of market capitalization. For these coins will surge after how many years. Include a little Ripple because this coin is on the roll right now with many central banks are contemplating on using it's platform. That 500K target profit of yours is not impossible to hit.
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

I would advise you to buy bitcoin and Ethereum. I don't know if you will be able to increase your capital 100 times, but I am sure that these coins will grow more than 3 times.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

No, you didn't miss the party. There are lots of very good altcoins and tokens with a cheap price right now. For example CND (only $0.13 right now), Coss ($0.63 right now) and Rivetz ($0.78 right now). Three very good projects under 1$. Even Bitcoin is good to buy while it's under 10k.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

Long-term hodl then I think you should only hold coin like ETH or BTC because they much stable and more guarantee and future-proof. For altcoin or 'shitcoin' it will be hard as you have to check the market and sell when the time is right.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

In my opinion some potential coin for long term is ETH, OMG and DASH. These coin has big possiblity to going up multiple times in the longterm, and other coin that just tradeable in the market that has massive potential is Poly. Hodl all these coin could be promising multiple profit in a few years.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

Before you invest you should know that crypto is very volatile, indeed there is a big gain but there is also a loss. According to the history of past years bitcoin is a good long-term investment, you also have to pay attention to tokens are cheap because it may be growth like bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: