Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💥💥💥[ICO - GYM Rewards]💥💥💥 - Get Paid for Exercising  (Read 7867 times)
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 02:06:24 AM by neuran

LET THE BOUNTIES BEGIN!

LEGACY BOUNTY PROGRAM WILL BE HONORED UNTIL TODAY
from now on use the new Bounty Program.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GYMRewards

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Join Us https://gymrewards.io
equasar

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

This has to be a joke. There's absolute not reason for this to be on a blockchain. This is a quick money grab. Stay away from this people.
GYMRewards

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

This has to be a joke. There's absolute not reason for this to be on a blockchain. This is a quick money grab. Stay away from this people.

We are proposing a new algorithm POE, so a lot of changes have to be made in order to this to work, that is why a new blockchain is proposed.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:42:52 PM by neuran

Thanks for your post. We have two main goals.

1. Our goal is to introduce POE (Proof of exercise) basically by linking the GYM Rewards APP, Heart Rate monitor and the blockchain we will be able to mine using our heart beats. Initially we will also have POW (needed to actually move the blockchain at first), however, the goal is that once there are enough people exercising we can remove POW and leave a human mining blockchain in the ecosystem.
2. Give people like me an additional motivation to go to the gym and exercise. Trying to expand my lifetime Smiley

Why we need the blockchain?

1. Because we want rewards to be decentralized, without a middle man owning the coin value.
2. Because we want rewards value to depend on human effort and not giant mining farms.
3. Because we do not want the data to be controlled by a central authority.

Thank you

Imagine yourself as part of the blockchain!

lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

What are the benefits of investing in this project, in addition to focusing on trading and profitability? how to operate profitably with it?
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

What are the benefits of investing in this project, in addition to focusing on trading and profitability? how to operate profitably with it?

Thanks for your question. Here are the benefits for ICO investors.

1. Token Holder Benefit: GYMToken 1:1 GYMCoin.
2. Transaction fees will be distributed among ICO Investors in relation to their token market share. (This is a per quarter payment)

Thank you.

fullhousse

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

Where can I download the mobile App?
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:36:48 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 08:30:15 PM by neuran

Where can I download the mobile App?

We are on the _Pre-ICO stage. The mobile app will be available for download in May 30th for Android and a few weeks after for iOS, iOS certification process is longer and more painful. You can check out our project timeline at the ICO page. https://gymrewards.io

GYMRewards

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

The GYM Rewards app pays users with GYM Coins for their exercise.

It also monitors the gym via GPS location to make sure its users are exercising and getting the right pay GYMCoin pay rate. The GYMCoin has been created specifically to support the GYM Rewards App, GYMCoins can be redeemed at your participating gym and tradable at cryptocurrency exchanges.

Download Whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqwx847l07xbm1b/Whitepaper1.2b.pdf?dl=0
capone1340

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Nice concept but l want to know what's the benefits for token holders?

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Nice concept but l want to know what's the benefits for token holders?

Hi Capone, The token holders will actually quarterly earning in relation to their Token Market share. This is how it works.

During ICO we have a max of 1,000,000,000 tokens available for sale and distribution. After the ICO, the left over tokens will be burned, This makes the amount of tokens sold and distributed the amount of tokens, (the new max token cap). Then there is GYM Coin, GYM will run in a new blockchain (Ethereum Fork) These new GYM coin will be premined in the equal amount of Tokens sold during the ICO and distributed on 1 : 1 to token holders. These leaves us with two main benefits.

1. Distribution of GYM Coins in the amount of 1 to 1 to token holders.
2. Quarterly distribution of the 3% of blockchain fees among token holders in the equal amount of their holding market share.

This are some benefits of the Token holder, however, the one I am most excited about is to allow people to mine with their bodies.

simpleJon

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Nice idea, good luck
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I do not think that all gyms will accept cryptocurrency, if only in 2030, and it is unlikely

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

ICO LAUNCH March 2008

realy?

Good catch, sorry for the typo.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

I do not think that all gyms will accept cryptocurrency, if only in 2030, and it is unlikely

I agree with you 100% GYMs will not accept cryptocurrency, however, we have a plan for them to accept GYM Reward Coins as discounts of their memberships. Check it out...

1. Users will be using the app and getting Cryptocurrency.
2. The App will generate an app download QRCode and Link that will allow for users to use it to earn a % from the GYM Tokens generated by other users.
3. The gyms will love to have these download QR Code in their door for all of their users to download the app and leave them the % of GYM Reward Coins.
4. We are working on a partnership with a large gym here in the US (900 locations in USA) all they have to do is put a sticker in all of their location doors and they will be getting a % of their customers mining GYM Rewards Coins. (with they unique QR Code) and to give their users a discount based on their GYM Reward Coins value in the market.

In the end, we love to have gyms as partners, but as with all cryptocurrency, the open market will find its way.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Guys, I forgot to announce here, but the Airdrop is going on and will end soon. To join head to GYM Rewards Telegram: https://t.me/gymrewards

Jjewelle29

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

The mobile apps is available already now?

ramilshakirov

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

this great news
dani1989

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

i love all the fitness ICO's. it is wonderful to bring the crypto to this industry.

you have a lot of competitors, so you must do something special in order to success.

good luck team!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: