Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💥💥💥[ICO - GYM Rewards]💥💥💥 - Get Paid for Exercising  (Read 7867 times)
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

Hi, can't log in to your account on the eco website.gym rewards.io

Can you email us at support@gymrewards.io with the details please.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

Where do you see yourself in 2019.? Are you planning to make products also for your mining.? Is there any beta app or platform for us to check the model.? Would want to know more about it.

We should have the beta ready for test in the next month.
We will focus on GYMRewards and Gyms partnerships. It would also be great to have a heart rate  monitor device capable of Mining with our app integrated.

ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:44:09 AM

looking forward for this and really exciting for this,how to get reward for this?
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

looking forward for this and really exciting for this,how to get reward for this?
Rewards are based on your exercise efforts. John bounty to earn some GYMs.

pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

Only I can't understand, how this three things can be together?:
-Heart rate monitoring
-Exercise log
-Cryptocurrency Wallet
I've got another app, non-blockchaine, and they work fine.
Or if i ran 10 km i got 1 ETH?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
NedShift

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

-Heart rate monitoring
-Exercise log
-Cryptocurrency Wallet

I guess this is one of 99% ICO's to gain money
This coin absolutelly is not related with blockchain. I will stay away out this
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

-Heart rate monitoring
-Exercise log
-Cryptocurrency Wallet

I guess this is one of 99% ICO's to gain money
This coin absolutelly is not related with blockchain. I will stay away out this

We probably didn't explain it well, or you have not understand it yet. But, basically, we need a blockchain, for the following reasons. Check the whitepaper.

1. We do not want anyone to be in control of the rewards earned by exercisers.
2. We need a blockchain to mine with the mobile app. (The heart rate monitor and the app will server as the Proof of Exercise)
3. We don't want people to be cheated out of their efforts. We all know what can go wrong if someone was holding the money in a bag and distribute at will.
4. How else you can really mine cryptocurrency with your body?
5. There are many more reasons, but these are the ones that motivated me to do the project.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

-Heart rate monitoring
-Exercise log
-Cryptocurrency Wallet

Ok, Our blockchain will allow for the mobile app to use the collected data from the heart rate monitor as proof of exercise. Our goal is to allow people to get paid for exercising. The app will use GEOlocation (To make sure they are at an sports complex GYM) and Submit the data to the blockchain. Initially we will need to have POW to support the blockchain, but eventually, when we have enough mobile devices power, we will remove POW and leave POE on it's own. The Token is for funding, the App will run a a new ETH fork. Why? Because we want to be able to be able to do free contracts and contracts that pay their fees with their own token under certain conditions.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

-Heart rate monitoring
-Exercise log
-Cryptocurrency Wallet

Wanted to add, Everything can be done without the blockchain. Everything works fine without blockchain. What the blockchain does is add additional value and deliver the much needed trustless applications. Kind of important to know, because the statement, I know of X and works fine without blockchain is a bit misleading.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

This is a really cool idea. I wonder how token value will increase? Is the idea that people with a certain number of gym tokens will get discounts at their local gym? Cheaper equipment that kind of thing?

I mean, it sounds like a token that is more akin to a loyalty program for the gym.

Also, any thought in using the data collected for health insurance purposes? Like you can show your insurer how much you're exercising, so the cost of insurance drops. Something like that - might be longer term idea.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

This is a really cool idea. I wonder how token value will increase? Is the idea that people with a certain number of gym tokens will get discounts at their local gym? Cheaper equipment that kind of thing?

I mean, it sounds like a token that is more akin to a loyalty program for the gym.

Also, any thought in using the data collected for health insurance purposes? Like you can show your insurer how much you're exercising, so the cost of insurance drops. Something like that - might be longer term idea.

Yes, you really get it!
The idea is for GYMs to embrace it, they can use it as discounts and actually trade them for profits.
We have a 900 locations gym here in USA interested already, we are negotiating.  It’s a great deal for them, they only have to advertise in their GYMs and we will Tran them on how to accept and trade the tokens in exchanges. We may even consider doin the trading ourselves for all gyms and just exchange them instantly.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

The insurance discounts didn’t occur to me! That is brilliant!

TheHas

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

Glad I could help! If the idea works out I hope you'll remember where it came from! Wink

Depending on the country/state you are thinking of launching in I think there are different rules around if a health insurer can provide discounts to consumers for taking preventative action to improve their health, thereby reducing their risk profile for insurance.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Glad I could help! If the idea works out I hope you'll remember where it came from! Wink

Depending on the country/state you are thinking of launching in I think there are different rules around if a health insurer can provide discounts to consumers for taking preventative action to improve their health, thereby reducing their risk profile for insurance.

Will not forget.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

How is GYM Rewards is Planning to take over the Health Industry.
MIAMI, February 28th /Medium/ — The GYM Rewards is a full cryptocurrency and blockchain solution that allows people to get paid for exercising. This week just before their March 1st ICO launch, they have announced the inclusion of a cryptocurrency exchange as part of their services to support trades among the participating gymnasiums and partners, their customers and the general public.

There have been many ICO launches in the past months, many of them not able to succeed in delivering their products. Some of them because they never planned to, because they lack of the expertise, or because their product lacked of the support of exchanges and other much needed services.

The Solution
In order to build the GYM Rewards ecosystem, is not enough to build a blockchain and a mobile app. In order to have success, GYM Rewards needs to have key partnerships that will bring value to their customers and these key partnerships needs a way to monetize their efforts. For this reason GYM Rewards have added to their solution a proprietary cryptocurrency exchange where customers and partners will be able to exchange GYM Tokens for Ethereum and/or Bitcoins. This move removes the risk of leaving its customers and partners with useless tokens. “Our Goal is to build a solution that does not depend on other services like third party exchanges for its success.” Says Milian. “There are many cryptocurrencies struggling for market acceptance, we will not take that chance” he added.

The GYM Rewards solution include the following:

A new Proof of Work Blockchain inspired by Ethereum with near to zero fees and free contracts creation.
A Mobile and iWatch app that allows people to mine the blockchain while exercising.
Key Partnerships with leading gymnasiums and sporting events. These partnerships includes gymnasiums at the current time, but they also target insurance companies to negotiate the terms for them accepting GYM Tokens as payments or discounts.
A Cryptocurrency exchange to trade GYM Tokens between ETH and BTC. This is a key component for the GYM Rewards ecosystem. The GYM Rewards Cryptocurrency Exchange will be ready at the same time the ICO Ends in May 15th.
A great community that is growing very fast. The GYM Rewards Telegram Group has one of the largest communities in Telegram. Telegram has turned into an essential component of ICO success.
It is fair to say that GYM Rewards is making sure that they cover all its bases before launching their products. GYM Rewards is expected release it’s products this coming summer.

For more information visit https://gymrewards.io

rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

The best motivation for doing sports is what I've ever seen. I would gladly have joined this project myself. It is unclear just what will happen when all the coins are emitted
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

The best motivation for doing sports is what I've ever seen. I would gladly have joined this project myself. It is unclear just what will happen when all the coins are emitted

Hi,

It's a full solution. Basically, you earn GYM Tokens mining via the APP (Using heart rate monitor and location awareness). The app has its own cryptocurrency wallet to send and receive. You can then use the tokens for discounts or products.
The GYM Rewards portal will launch in May 15th with a GYM/BTC and GYM/ETH exchange to support those gyms and partners that accept the coin for membership discounts or merchandise.

We have more plans, but these are the essentials and initial ones.

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 03:36:14 PM by neuran

LET THE BOUNTIES BEGIN!

LEGACY BOUNTY PROGRAM WILL BE HONORED UNTIL TODAY
from now on use the new Bounty Program.

TheHas

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

Never used bountyhive but looks like a good setup. Will look at it more closely later.

It is a shame you need to join bountyhive to get an idea of what is involved in the bounty!

Can you share what is involved in the GYM bounty through this forum/bitcointalk, so people can see what is involved in the bounty without first having to sign up to bountyhive? Just reduces the barriers to reading/joining up on the bounty.

Hopefully there is an exercise bounty! Get people into the swing of things Smiley
TheHas

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Any updates? Not much news coming up on this bounty thread for this project! Are you on discord or other forum that contains most of your updates?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: