Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:56:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BITCOINUS - Ecommerce payment processor🔥  (Read 249061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

I have just received 75 Bitcoinus. But I don't know where it comes from?

Is anyone here same me?
Maybe you participated in the bounty campaign that is managed by bountyhive ?
I've also received Bitcoinus today because i participated in the telegram campaign.

Will the payment of the bounty campaign not be after the end of ICO? I'm accessing the bitcoinus webiste and ICO has not yet finalized.

yes, ICO is not finish yet. but the bounty campaign is the end a few day ago.
this campaign is managed by bountyhive so.. it already distribution for bounty.

So before the end of ICO are the bounty campaign participants already receiving their tokens? Is it that distributing before finalizing the ICO and even listing in some exchange may entail the value of the token? Down price ?
forghu

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:09:34 AM

Hope everyone has had a chance to take advantage of the bonuses being offered in the ICO.Bitcoinus is going to offer some great benefits to businesses and customers, I am so glad to be one who will be using their services in the future....
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

The project expects a great future, a team of professionals in their field, have extensive experience and clearly know how to achieve their goals.

yea i think so too, got my BITS and will hold my BITS until their ico was finished, and give the team little more time to run their planning according to roadmap.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

thanks Bitcoinus  me reserved token bounty although ico is not over yet but bounty tokens are already reserved
ico finish 17 days again and soft chap 84% BITS token is locked temporarily and open after ico ends whether it is true master  Huh

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

I trust hope the best for Bitcoinus in order to smoothly and can be reached harcap. because now only the sale of tokens already quite a lot.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Hi guys, I have some bits and thinking about holding this coin... What Is your opinnion? Do you think that price will go up, even if we are in bearish trend? When exchange, please? Thank you.

boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoinus is a project that people are looking for. Online payment today is a trend that users choose because it is fast, convenient and convenient. Safety problems are also a concern. With the specific roadmap and science I can see the project gives consumers a sense of confidence. I will follow the news of each project roadmap.
ACERASPIRE ES14

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

hello dev ,. i have received the payment ,.congratulation ,. i hope great prize ,. by the way where i can trade the token ,. ? anyone can help me details about it ,. ?
respon please and thanks in advance ,

0xd7Fad3728BBDb9D9fb641a68B6b89167f21E49e2
6S3PXsbjXWPYYQxFQut2Rg3ZJ53bZUfjDhARUSUwsrAV
terra1uxujzrhgdplk4nhhwspmkduqzy9ayw05feusu4
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

i took part in Bitcoinus marketing campaign. And was fairly rewarded for my work. So the team has some trust from me
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Those who read whitepaper, please, answer my question. So when they be able to launch their product - online payment approx.? And how much money they really raised?
Priest Sannin

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

Good afternoon, "Bitcoinus" is a project that has as its purpose to transform into a rece of payments of cryptomoedas?

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

i took part in Bitcoinus marketing campaign. And was fairly rewarded for my work. So the team has some trust from me

You are one of the lucky participants for getting the token from this project because there are some participants who have not received the token from the bounty program. I hope all participants can receive their rewards when their Bitcoinus tokens listed to the exchange
Buchimuer1029

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

ERC2.0 token?
ETH traffic is already crazy, how do you ensure the transaction time?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

From my point of view this is a project,  that can go very well, with a team of professionals behind it, Bitcoinus will be a great success.
I am very enthusiastic to observe this project from the very beginning, and so far, it rocks my world.

It's a long and hard way to go. They deserve a chance to show their abilities but I think it is too early to give any kudos already. Give them some time and then we can evaluate their work.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 610

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

ERC2.0 token?
ETH traffic is already crazy, how do you ensure the transaction time?

Yes ERC-20 based on ethereum platform.
it depends gas you set to sent it for the fast transaction on the ethereum networks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

In my opinion Bitcoinus is a good project because many investors are lured into it. They sold 80% plus of their token in ICO so that is already a positive thing that happens to their project considering the bearish market now.
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

Participated in the bounty of this company. Very active and professional company. The bounty worked very clearly, waiting for access to normal exchanges after the completion of ICO

buy bitcoin
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

I have just received 75 Bitcoinus. But I don't know where it comes from?

Is anyone here same me?
Maybe you participated in the bounty campaign that is managed by bountyhive ?
I've also received Bitcoinus today because i participated in the telegram campaign.

Will the payment of the bounty campaign not be after the end of ICO? I'm accessing the bitcoinus webiste and ICO has not yet finalized.

yes, ICO is not finish yet. but the bounty campaign is the end a few day ago.
this campaign is managed by bountyhive so.. it already distribution for bounty.

So before the end of ICO are the bounty campaign participants already receiving their tokens? Is it that distributing before finalizing the ICO and even listing in some exchange may entail the value of the token? Down price ?

All right. The bounty has already ended. Tokens are already received. ICO is very successful. They say that the normal exchange will come closer to the summer.

buy bitcoin
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

locked for a period of 12 months to avoid market manipulation not too long sir?
and whether it can not be traded on the exchange during the token in the key?
please explain this  Angry
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

is bitconius going to launch its mainnet then in which month the mainnet is going to start? also how much transaction can complete in one block?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: