Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:18:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BITCOINUS - Ecommerce payment processor🔥  (Read 249061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MkGregor (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

We have a working product now  Smiley See it in action here:
https://medium.com/@Bitcoinus/hot-news-bitcoinus-mvp-is-now-launched-bc467b2dcf45

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

this project offers a coin with a very interesting certainty, I see the sale of coins that offer some bonuses to the investors, I also see the information that the unsold coins will be burned, I think it will be very interesting

That's good because some teams retain unsold tokens and thereby increase their overall stake in the network. I don't like that as it also means more centralization of the network. Bitcoinus is on a good way.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Stellr

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

Please provide more information about the bounty program.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

I know and observe the news about this project, so I very like and try to learn it.
Hopefully this project in the future becomes a big project!

Every good project here in crypto have the potential to grow and become big in the future. The dev team will just have to work hard in order to present a smooth and reliable working product. Marketing is also very important.
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

Nice ICO, like your bounty campaign. You make rules very clear and transparent
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Hello, I wanted to know when your token will go to the exchange and on what exchanges of the token will be withdrawn?

Tokens will be listed in exchanges in 15 days after the end of ICO. As their plan, ICO will be ended on May 10, or all token sold out. I also hold this token, just wait and see.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

Bitcoinus already has a positive response and many have joined in on the way to success, Bitcoinus is able to penetrate the big market.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

As far as I know, initially a lot of people were skeptical about the project. However, until now it is very interesting for many people. The goal of the project is a new innovation of online payment. I believe that the project will be successful and will continue to monitor the new information of the project.
unreal41

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

the Bitcoinus promises big deal "bitcoin payments in 2 seconds" we will gonna see..
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Please provide more information about the bounty program.
You may be too late, the bounty campaign of Bitcoinus project ended on March 22nd. It took place quite quickly, refer to here: https://bountyhive.io
renegade

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

I know and observe the news about this project, so I very like and try to learn it.
Hopefully this project in the future becomes a big project!
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

Cool project. The idea isnt new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.

Competitors already have the same airswap, but the idea of instant transactions with a low commission is very relevant, perhaps because the team shows good fundraising even in a falling market!
pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 610

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

How many more “ecommerce payment processor” do we need?

bitcoins is crypto payment in 200+ altcoins, this is a concept of bitcoinus
and global payment solution for e-commerce in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Hello, I wanted to know when your token will go to the exchange and on what exchanges of the token will be withdrawn?

Tokens will be listed in exchanges in 15 days after the end of ICO. As their plan, ICO will be ended on May 10, or all token sold out. I also hold this token, just wait and see.

Good news, I hope Bitcoinus tokens will be listed on a big exchange. We'll have to wait around a month longer to see the Bitcoinus token on the exchange. Stay tuned for the new information
pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 610

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Good news, I hope Bitcoinus tokens will be listed on a big exchange. We'll have to wait around a month longer to see the Bitcoinus token on the exchange. Stay tuned for the new information

we hope after the main sale is ends and will be listed on binance or okex
this is a big exchange in the crypto and hoped price of bitcoinus is high.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

That means they are likely to have an agreement with an exchange already. Otherwise it is hard to predict how fast the process goes and how soon you can get listed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

That means they are likely to have an agreement with an exchange already. Otherwise it is hard to predict how fast the process goes and how soon you can get listed.

Hi, I am a community manager for Bitcoinus
We are holding negotiations with three main exchanges, one in Asia, one in Europe, one in US. There are no names to give however, everyone will have to wait till the end of the ICO and the date on non-disclosure agreement.

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEW PARTNER -  CR7 By Cristiano Ronaldo

Today is a good day to introduce one of our key partners.
Cristiano Ronaldo clothing brand CR7.

We have finalized our negotiations with one of the best football players of all times - Cristiano Ronaldo clothing brand CR7 for crypto payments integration!

Initially we will integrate the processing to their Baltic states official online shops such as https://cr7shop.lt. Later - we hope to expand to reach global customers by providing swift and reliable cryptocurrency payments.

Our developers will start working on this inspiring new project as soon as the beginning of the next week. We will be announcing all important updates along the way.

Bitcoinus team expect the integration to be over in a couple of weeks or less.
It is very possible that we will arrange discounts for those who purchase CR7 over Bitcoinus crypto payment platform.

Win-win situation isn't it?!

For now - please support our ending ICO and help us to make even more impressive integrations and business development. We have A LOT of great ideas for the future![/b]

vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

We are holding negotiations with three main exchanges, one in Asia, one in Europe, one in US. There are no names to give however, everyone will have to wait till the end of the ICO and the date on non-disclosure agreement.

This is very good news, I hope it will work out with  exchanges in the near future.Good luck!

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

This is very good news, I hope it will work out with  exchanges in the near future.Good luck!

I also hope that there will be a place of exchanges for token Bitcoinus quickly, because all participants no doubt can't wait to find out the price of token Bitcoinus exchanges later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: