Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BITCOINUS - Ecommerce payment processor🔥  (Read 249062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

many are waiting for news from the market team when the team will give news about the dimarket list,
Indeed many people looking forward to the news. and until when all participants have to wait. because I think it's been too long from the promises they make.
There are so many projects in the field of payment, the transaction speed is a big advantage, and the consensus on the impact of coins is also very important.

The team must provide certainty about the exchange so that it can develop and run well. Many are looking forward to the development of bitcoinus and this will certainly be awaited.
It should be so, because all the participants have been waiting for this news for a long time. all the participants surely disappointed if they have to wait much longer, because its surely they also want immediately could feel the results of this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Laurensa

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

many are waiting for news from the market team when the team will give news about the dimarket list,
Indeed many people looking forward to the news. and until when all participants have to wait. because I think it's been too long from the promises they make.
There are so many projects in the field of payment, the transaction speed is a big advantage, and the consensus on the impact of coins is also very important.

The team must provide certainty about the exchange so that it can develop and run well. Many are looking forward to the development of bitcoinus and this will certainly be awaited.
It should be so, because all the participants have been waiting for this news for a long time. all the participants surely disappointed if they have to wait much longer, because its surely they also want immediately could feel the results of this project.
agree with all of you, the participants need proof not only promises of false promises that have no clarity like this, hopefully the participants who join are always patient about the bitcoinus team's attitude, and hopefully later will eventually also provide disappointing results too .
Gonzalez Earl

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

I think this idea will be able to compete with other plans. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

many people are waiting for when this token will enter the market, all participants were disappointed because the team did not keep his promise. wish you the best, hopefully this long waiting would give a great result.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

At present, there are obvious difficulties when it comes to small enterprises wishing to sell as many production trends as possible.
fetucini

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

There are many similar projects working on about the payment system of e-commerce platform, helping to grow quickly with applied blockchain systems. Bitcoinus should do the innovations and developments to be able to compete with the others. currently only live waiting for the listing on the market, the team is doing its best for its opening. a lot of people who have been waiting, hopefully the price will be good.
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

There is still no news from an exchange that can list bitcoinus, there were some rumors in telegram group about listing but still nothing happened yet. August is almost ending and investors are still waiting. Not to forget bounty hunters.

Maybe the team is waiting for the right moment for listing the token, because if you enter the market right now it will have a bad effect on the course and it will be very difficult to recover from the fall!
Subwagema

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Hello,  Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your business, what does it mean??
musoya

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it is.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

On the bitcoinus platform itself, I can use it as an exchange, that is, get my bitcoins and change by BITS, and thus pay for services online at no fee using the BITS?

OI
Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

Greetings
Do not know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
LilitKha

Activity: 587
Merit: 250

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Hello,  Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your business, what does it mean??
Bounty have already been distributed without KYC.
May be Bitcoinus is Scam? Several mounth I'm waiting for any news about listing...

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:51:13 AM

Perhaps many of the participants who already do not know anymore what to do, because wait a very long time it was boring. waiting for information about the market.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

Perhaps many of the participants who already do not know anymore what to do, because wait a very long time it was boring. waiting for information about the market.
want to how again. waiting and waiting can be done at this time. and don't forget to pray.
Hopefully there will be news from this project.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

we are all waiting announcements about implentation of BITCOINUS token

❗️LISTING NEWS❗️🚀🌙
Our exchange started to implement BITS token to their system from 27th of August - they gave us 3 weeks maximum term when it will be finished and they give us start.
So there is a small amount of time to wait, just support and check if you are ready to trade and go to the moon 🚀🚀🚀

❗️Bitcoinus platform news❗️

foolishorient

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

another payment process without potential merchants
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

❗️LISTING NEWS❗️🚀🌙
Our exchange started to implement BITS token to their system from 27th of August - they gave us 3 weeks maximum term when it will be finished and they give us start.
So there is a small amount of time to wait, just support and check if you are ready to trade and go to the moon 🚀🚀🚀

sometimes it is waiting for a break, but for the participants who join here are always looking forward to the results that will be obtained later will remain enthusiastic and hopefully the results will also be as expected.

durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

❗️LISTING NEWS❗️🚀🌙

sometimes it is waiting for a break, but for the participants who join here are always looking forward to the results that will be obtained later will remain enthusiastic and hopefully the results will also be as expected.
I myself don't expect much anymore and I just hope that the promised promise for the umpteenth time really happened.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

❗️LISTING NEWS❗️🚀🌙

I myself don't expect much anymore and I just hope that the promised promise for the umpteenth time really happened.
my advice is for this time just try to wait until the day that has been promised and hopefully they keep their promises, and hopefully with a long time waiting for the token price does not disappoint.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: