Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BITCOINUS - Ecommerce payment processor🔥  (Read 249052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

what's wrong with BITS, why do I see the price decreases every day? whether there are no plans for listings in other markets and we all hope that the price of BITS can be better in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Well, I invested 1400$ in this project, now this asset costs 28$.
In vain spent money and time.
Great work team, keep us happy.

This is an unpleasant situation, but it takes time to understand the value of the investment, I recommend holding the tokens for at least 1 year and giving the team more time to develop the platform.

It will be @ 0 by then and Delisted unless the team makes an effort to include BITS in their platform .. none cares about 0.5% discount you loose more exchanging your btc/eth for bits then you will benefit from it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

This is an unpleasant situation, but it takes time to understand the value of the investment, I recommend holding the tokens for at least 1 year and giving the team more time to develop the platform.

It will be @ 0 by then and Delisted unless the team makes an effort to include BITS in their platform .. none cares about 0.5% discount you loose more exchanging your btc/eth for bits then you will benefit from it.

Time will tell if I was right in investing in this project and the team, but at the moment it’s too early to draw negative conclusions, since this is not rational and will in no way bring the project closer to success!
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

what's wrong with BITS, why do I see the price decreases every day? whether there are no plans for listings in other markets and we all hope that the price of BITS can be better in the future.

I accepted that I lost money.
I very much doubt that the project will develop.
There are no good exchanges, no trading volumes .... this is a fiasco

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

How can you lose money and why do you doubt that this project will develop because in my opinion, even though until now there has been no rapid development but we must remain optimistic about this project

spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

How can you lose money and why do you doubt that this project will develop because in my opinion, even though until now there has been no rapid development but we must remain optimistic about this project

I see some activity in other projects, I invest a lot in different projects.
There is no activity in this project, team has collected money and does nothing.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

I see some activity in other projects, I invest a lot in different projects.
There is no activity in this project, team has collected money and does nothing.

That's not true there is plenty of activity on the gateway / platform side (Their private project We Funded with BITS) but BITS is not really a part of that and gets no benifit from it. (unless u count the bullshit 0.5% fee discount wich is completly useless.)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

What? 1 year? it's a very long time, you don't joke. The team should have been able to prepare everything well and not delay procrastination, most of that is happening now. They are only good at the beginning and will make people confused at the end of time.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

What? 1 year? it's a very long time, you don't joke. The team should have been able to prepare everything well and not delay procrastination, most of that is happening now. They are only good at the beginning and will make people confused at the end of time.
absolutely right I agree with you, when waiting for tokens bits is very long, and now to look forward to a good price also have to wait for that long time too, how the team has been working, so sad.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:18:49 AM

absolutely right I agree with you, when waiting for tokens bits is very long, and now to look forward to a good price also have to wait for that long time too, how the team has been working, so sad.
now we can only be patient to look forward to it all back well, and hope the team will always try their best also for the participants who join here, pray for the best for all this.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

now we can only be patient to look forward to it all back well, and hope the team will always try their best also for the participants who join here, pray for the best for all this.

Try to see the responce from the team, i dont really like it. they really unprofesional for my opinion, saying a not good word to all investor. To be honest maybe thats why the reason why bitcoinus fall. Losing some trust from the costumer.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Try to see the responce from the team, i dont really like it. they really unprofesional for my opinion, saying a not good word to all investor. To be honest maybe thats why the reason why bitcoinus fall. Losing some trust from the costumer.

At the moment, their twitter is active, there is also active support from people in the chat telegrams. They are currently attending a Malta Blockchain Summit event, so there is hope that the project will look for new partnerships!
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

At the moment, their twitter is active, there is also active support from people in the chat telegrams. They are currently attending a Malta Blockchain Summit event, so there is hope that the project will look for new partnerships!
I know it, but i don't just like the response from one of the admin at there. Not really respect to the investor. So i decide to leave that project a long time ago. and my decision its really right when i see the value of the token Grin

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Do you already have an agreement with some stores or services about using you service? It is important that your service is in demand. Now there are a lot of payment systems and they strongly compete with each other. Try to do as much as you can during ICO.
From i know 3-5 month ago only payment store at CR7 shop, i dont know other store partnertship with Bitcoinus. try to check their telegram to updated news. Maybe next weeks have some new news.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
anacondasa

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

New coins to be supported by Bitcoinus soon!  Meet our newcomers Ripple (XRP), Dash, Stellar Lumen (XLM), NEM (XEM) !

Bitcoinus is about to shake online payments industry by introducing the most innovative approach — Smart Payments!
Check out Bitcoinus news:
https://medium.com/@Bitcoinus/effortless-and-limitless-crypto-transactions-to-any-sepa-bank-account-1da37af07eae?fbclid=IwAR3MEDDR-yQBZLt5hcYHW_0VPi65YFXmKbG-4-BS1khcU3PvVQVlBUO8CAc
anacondasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Bitcoinus Launched Crypto Payments on X-Cart — One of the Leading Closed Source Global e-Commerce Platforms!

https://medium.com/@Bitcoinus/bitcoinus-launched-crypto-payments-on-x-cart-one-of-the-leading-closed-source-global-e-commerce-e5c5a957d987?fbclid=IwAR1JRPeX9YXETthn7NnODIKiLrcDar-MeXJ6vx4elh2XwUrj00QJPpMdUAQ
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

The introduction of blockchain has completely changed the way we look at money and financial transactions. The variety of the cryptocurrencies is growing day by day and has already disrupted the traditional methods of banking to a significant degree. Bitcoinus is a platform that allows you to make instant crypto payments for both individuals as well as business purposes.
https://icoshrimp.com/bitcoinus/

Mibulbar

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Time to bring it back alive here! Atm theyr doing good work and it seems that they are slowly achieving theyr goals! After long waiting, finally all could be good.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:56:15 PM

Latest news from Bitcoinus:
Amazing news!🔥Each user who holds BITS at Bitcoinus will be prioritized for a personal IBAN number! Make crypto and FIAT operations easy and become a fully capable crypto holder with all financial tools in your hands! Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2RJkGwc

I hope this token will recover soon I got some good amount of BITS but the value is very far from the ICO price its -99% from the ICO price which is very disappointing.

Laedri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:04:46 PM

Is that coin dead??
Ico price between 0,3 - 0,6 dollars...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: