Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Coins  (Read 2072 times)
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

when should I buy a coin?
is now a suitable time to buy coins when bitcoin and other alcoint are decreasing?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.
It depend on coins which you want to buy. I advise you should choose reputation exchange sites like: Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex...
I think Fee for trading of Binance is cheapest 0.1% even 0.05% if you use BNB to pay for transaction fees as default. Binance is no fee deposit.
Fee of Bittrex, Bitfinex is higher than Binance. It's approx 0.2%. You can use Kucoin which is a new good exchange site.
Moreover, you need to research where coins were listed before.
Buying of the coins is no doubt really a good thing and that this will surely help you in making of some very good amount of money as well but the only thing which you need to keep in your mind before going for buying of any of the crypto coin is that you need to invest your money into only that coin about which you have read a lot and that you are very much sure that this coin will make you rich.
Pool0x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

CND BLuzelle POA WANCHAIN are good projects to buy now because they are cheap
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

Where can I buy some coins with the cheapest price? Too many exchanger & trading sites out there, you don't know which is the best one.
yes i buying coins in current situation. bitcoin and etherum price is so low and it is high time to buy others altcoins, recently i buy two altcoin litecoin, and etherum.

arnan789

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Here's a new serious project who wants to invest
https://www.myethersports.com/#home
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Where? - at the exchange.
Where cheapest? - go to coinmarketcap and see volumes and prices compared for various exchanges.

arnan789

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Here, only when they open you can invest  https://www.myethersports.com/#home
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259775.0
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

You can buy from many trusted exchanger or try paxful, I am selling here.fully escrow system no risk..

Choosing the best coin is very difficult because it is the future so before investing choosing is very important so there are many sites available to buy a coin so choose a coin from ratings it is the only way to choose a coin.
Anyone who is definitely looking into choosing an area of investment will obviously have to do some level of digging first on such coin before even investing as that is the norm. So many people today especially newbies always look out for quantity and forget about the quality the coin or a token offers and then end up buying into and bag holding shit coins. We should always do some due diligence before buying any coin for long term.

We all want to obtain the cheapest prices for our coins but there are many circumstances in which is a bad idea to be so cheap, there are many people that have put their money in an exchange of doubtful reputation and they lost all their money, so if it it comes to that it is way better to pay a little bit more but buy in an exchange that has a very strong reputation.
As long as you believe in any coin's future, I have always believed that the cheapest price is still now considering how things may still turn out in the future. I have seen how so many people react to the fact that they cannot buy much of the coin based on the present value and forgetting what the value of that particular coin can actually turn out to be in the future.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

The first thing I do is find out in coinmarketcap about the price of the coin then I will compare on some sites and one of the best is the coin base
The truth is there is not such a big difference between the prices in the exchanges, so I think that the best thing that we can do is to try to find the safest exchange, and the one that is going to charge you the smaller commission, after all if you take the time to look at the price of bitcoin you will see that it is very cheap compared to the price in the previous months so if you want to earn profits the only thing that you need to do is to invest right now.
Finding the safest exchanges is much more better than anothers. But I think that if you completely decide to participate in this crypto market, you’d better not hope that you can buy with cheapest and then get highest benefit, it’s hard for you to do like that. Because bitcoin market can be said that it requires lots of risks, and therefore all you need to do is seeking the method to face with the challenge, not finding cheapest of coin price. Even you have to be more patient and especially accepting the risks, you will definitely get big value.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

It depend on what coin do you want to buy and how many coin will you buy? The best way to buy some coins with the cheapest price is looking for someone close place that you live and that coin of them. But I advise you should choose big exchange sites like Binance, Bitfinex or Bittrex... you just need to buy Bitcoin and then deposit to those sites after buying the coin you want. You should use Binance because fee trading is cheapest 0.1% even 0.05% if you use BNB token to pay for fee.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

Van. Right. Most of the 80% ico is now phishing. If we do not carefully invest in them, we will lose all the money we put in. So when joining any ico, we have to look at the information about them as a team, white paper, road map and community to join them in large or not! These are the most important things when you join a certain ico! But there are those ico that we do not need to put money on, that is the free ico. Previous projects like u.cash, BMX, ... were free ico and I introduced my friend about it. And they earned quite a bit of money thanks to it. So today I introduce you a free ico project and you can also buy them with ltc, doge and btc. If you do not like it then you can just join ico for free. Each day you do the task they give you will receive 20,000 coin MTC. Whenever enough coin supply (9 billion coin), they will stop ico. Marinecoin is a coin when the coin is zero. Mtc is a coin with artificial intelligence It is dev-less. Let’s introduce to everyone to expand the community of marinecoin. Marinecoin is a machine to machine. Marinecoin Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (also known as iot) eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence. You can join ico for free at marineco.in/ You can join the bitcointalk community here: [ANN]: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
80% is too high, that's why most of potential investor leave the crypto currencies right now, this is the hard truth about this current time. The only thing to do is spreading some good news about crypto ( if you find one ) , to promote its potential income around the world. I gonna check that link some other time folks.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:08:29 AM

You can buy from many trusted exchanger or try paxful, I am selling here.fully escrow system no risk..
The most important thing is that you can choose a good and potential crypto in over 2000 altcoin out of the market, if you do that then you will have a very high success rate. Buying crypto now is very easy and you can do it quickly.
Buying cryptocurrencies is very easy what it is really difficult is to choose the right coin, people in the forum have dedicated countless hours and threads and discussions about how to find the right coin before it grows, and I have yet to see a single person showing that he's able to consistently choose the right coin, so that tells me that there is no method for that.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:42:45 AM

when should I buy a coin?
When you have money, when you are ready to take risks because investing in cryptocurrency is very risky but the other side is very profitable. The first way to start investing is that you have a target and look for opportunities or decisions when you should buy and when should to sell. Don't focus on long term investments, but focus on getting profit.
is now a suitable time to buy coins when bitcoin and other alcoint are decreasing?
You can see price movements, technical analysts will help you to decide when to buy coin. Now the price of cryptocurrency has increased, usually this will take place in some time. Look at some coin in marketcap, there are some altcoin that have a rise up to 30% and above you can consider to buy that coin.
toots25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Try buying in the small exchanges,you can buy there cheap coins but make sure that the site is not congested when buying, it may cause you late transactions,or if you have friends that are bounty hunters you can trade with them with the prices you want to offer,that's the least i know.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

When you have money, when you are ready to take risks because investing in cryptocurrency is very risky but the other side is very profitable. The first way to start investing is that you have a target and look for opportunities or decisions when you should buy and when should to sell. Don't focus on long term investments, but focus on getting profit.
Any investment is definitely at risk especially crypto whose fluctuations are very active. Buying a crypto must be sure and at the right time when the price decline of all crypto is over and the signal of a trend reversal to bullish is already certain to happen in the future.

You can see price movements, technical analysts will help you to decide when to buy coin. Now the price of cryptocurrency has increased, usually this will take place in some time. Look at some coin in marketcap, there are some altcoin that have a rise up to 30% and above you can consider to buy that coin.
We still have to be careful when there is a price increase with a short time because it could only increase as a trap for the whales to take advantage only.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

The top exchanges at this moment is Binance which is my most favorite and I trust the most. Other alternatives are kucoin, hitbtc and cryptopia. I use those three but not very often.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Here's a new serious project who wants to invest
https://www.myethersports.com/#home
There are so many good projects, it is just to know how to do your research and find them. As long as there is a product and the team is sound to keep developing on the product to make it better, then there is no way such a coin or token will not end up having a future. Looking for cheap coins is not the case most of the time.

Although, some with low cap can actually go a very long way, but at the same time, it takes extra precaution not to invest in a shit coin. Buying massive volume of cheaper coin will not ensure any big profits. Moreover it is kind of gambling like if that coin bounce back then you may get big returns else you will lose all your capital. We should never gamble in the name of trading hence I never suggest to go for a coin only with the reason of cheaper prices.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ashwell John

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

This is a good question. And its hard to find out the good one. Before buying any coins or invest you should know about the project well, reputation, reviews and so on. Recently, I invested some money in an ICO project SciDex. Looks like a good one. I have seen their reputation, reviews and of course a supportive team who is working behind this project.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

The most important thing is that you can choose a good and potential crypto in over 2000 altcoin out of the market, if you do that then you will have a very high success rate.
Potential is always the main thing to always look out for in any coin. As long as you can check to see the dev team are the ones who are capable of working hard to kick the ball running every time, and they keep working to make sure the product will be useful and will crave a lot of demand for it in the nearest future. Like I always say, it is that demand for utility that will always make the value of any coin sustainable in the long run and not just some pump and dump.

Buying crypto now is very easy and you can do it quickly.
That must be a negative aspect of vast development of crypto industry. Due to easier access and many convenient methods, people do fail to spend time to choose the right coins. It is easier to buy but buying what must need lots of dedicated works.
Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

I think you should read a lot, and see what is worth investing or not.

The projects with few coins possible I think are the best to invest in..And with potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: