Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Josh likes to suck the herion tracked, black head ridden, Puss oozeing ...  (Read 714 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:38:48 PM

cock of sunny k. The only wait he can climax from this is if Jody sticks a few fingers in his asshole and wriggles around a bit.  Not only are they crooks but between them are createing a new strain of super aids.  BFLagonoAIDS.

If slander is a lie then prove you are not fucked up josh and add me to a list of people that would like in anyway to see you in court Smiley.

MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:44:16 PM

cock of sunny k. The only wait he can climax from this is if Jody sticks a few fingers in his asshole and wriggles around a bit.  Not only are they crooks but between them are createing a new strain of super aids.  BFLagonoAIDS.

If slander is a lie then prove you are not fucked up josh and add me to a list of people that would like in anyway to see you in court Smiley.

AMERICA

FUCK YEA!

Josh likes to rim
/dev/null

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:55:32 PM

Whoa thanks,he seems like a perfect guy for the JOB

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:46:03 PM

Username: Darktongue

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:55:04 PM

Yes, I wonder if he realises he's been taken for a fall guy yet? I'm guessing he doesn't as he doesn't have the rational brain power to see a large stinking pile of poo in front of his eyes. He's a silver spoon fed, self proficating spunk bubble and anyone with any bit of decency can see this crook for what he is. I actually had a little faith in bFL at the start but always wondered why they had this tool as a front man. Now, 1 year down the line the picture is very clear.

Cowboys and crooks and there time is at an end, too many people actually making complaints now a d with there history of bad and unlawful ways they will be closed down faster that you can say 2 weeks......
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: