Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 end of the year BİTCOİN price  (Read 1635 times)
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

If to predict the price of bitcoin at any time is very difficult but I still have a strong belief that bitcoin will continue to experience a significant increase in 2018 with the growing interest of individuals to invest.
It is really very much difficult to say anything regarding the price of the bitcoin by the end of this year as things start changing quite rapidly and you never know what exactly will happen in the very next moment even. However, I am very much sure and positive that the market value of the bitcoin will increase very much significantly by the end of this year and it will break down all the past records too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@bolodupak

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

No one know the end of bitcoin price but we can predict it.We can see the Bitcoin price always change every time so when we say that 2018 end of the year BITCOIN price is wrong.Now just the beginning of the price of Bitcoin down but there is chance to Bitcoin price go up higher than year before.So be positive thinking and strong to hold your BTC.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

If to predict the price of bitcoin at any time is very difficult but I still have a strong belief that bitcoin will continue to experience a significant increase in 2018 with the growing interest of individuals to invest.
It is really very much difficult to say anything regarding the price of the bitcoin by the end of this year as things start changing quite rapidly and you never know what exactly will happen in the very next moment even. However, I am very much sure and positive that the market value of the bitcoin will increase very much significantly by the end of this year and it will break down all the past records too.
Well I agree on that I think we can really never predict the price of bitcoin in the near future maybe the best thing to do is to be more updated on the bitcoin price because we can really gain even in a simple way through buy and selling process.Bitcoin is really profitable but we really need to work hard for it so that we can really gain a huge amount.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

No, of course not. Stop creating this kind of threads because we all know that bitcoin's price is always going to change.

Do not you think that $65k is a huge amount of money? Please, be realistic, because the price made a x15 during the last year it doesn't mean that during this year it will be worth $70k or just $1m.
Hi guys,
The first guess is me    65k-70k USD
yeah kinda hard to relying into some harsh counting like that. just if we could do harsh counting and become real, then life become easier than before. welp, i believe that bitcoin demand will rises in this year. but not sure how much it will rises.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

Hi guys,

We've seen Bitcoin fall by the end of the year, and this will last until early 2018 if Bitcoin develops it will be high by mid-July or August, but these are just a few thoughts. and can not be trusted, there will be more volatility in the future
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

I would never bet which will be the price of Bitcoin. It is not possible to predict as its value depends on too many factors.
No one in this entire world can predict the market value of not only bitcoin but any other coin in the world too. In fact, it is impossible to predict the market value any coin will be having day after tomorrow even. So, asking for the market value at the end of this year is more than impossible. However, there are certain predications that the market value of the bitcoin will increase tremendously in the coming days.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

We cannot say which value we will reach in 2018 for sure. Lots of predictions say that it could hit the 50k$. Maybe, the market is recovering for the moment, let's wait to see how much time it needs to get back to 20k$. we'll do predctions after Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

As you can see, the prices that we have predicted never keep one another. Of course, I hope that this market will recover in the shortest time, and the market will gain a transaction volume at a considerable level, and hopefully the price of BTC will reach 20 thousand dollar levels.
No one can tell the exact market value of the bitcoin which will be by the end of this year. We can only expect some good increase in the market price of bitcoin by the end of this year as this is the only thing which can really help the investors in having more money. Right now, the market is very much down but we can really hope of the good days in the near future. The market value can exceed up to 15k-20k $.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

If we look at volatile bitcoin prices, it is not impossible bitcoin prices will touch 65k in the end 2018. With a note amount of good information and the number of countries that will adopt bitcoin as a legitimate payment. But what we feel early in 2018 only needs two countries to ban bitcoin as a legal payment and illegal instrument to trade bitcoin price dropped, and the current price is only $8500. Only time can answer the bitcoin price in the future.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Well I agree on that I think we can really never predict the price of bitcoin in the near future maybe the best thing to do is to be more updated on the bitcoin price because we can really gain even in a simple way through buy and selling process.Bitcoin is really profitable but we really need to work hard for it so that we can really gain a huge amount.

So you are suggesting people to do the trading instead of invest because of no one can predict the future? I think this is make sense, but by trading too you can't predict it but yet you can minimize its risk but it really takes your time here, you need to be fully alert about this price every single time because just missed a slip this price is going to fall deeper, like today, it is really hard to take it back to the original position
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

So you are suggesting people to do the trading instead of invest because of no one can predict the future? I think this is make sense, but by trading too you can't predict it but yet you can minimize its risk but it really takes your time here, you need to be fully alert about this price every single time because just missed a slip this price is going to fall deeper, like today, it is really hard to take it back to the original position
There are different types of trader and one of the trader that you can be to avoid checking the price every single time is to be a swing trader which is a type of trader that only trades after a few days to weeks and that is a good type of trader and still create good amount of profit. Trading help you to minimize the risk because you will be understanding the market even more than just being an investor.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

By the end of 2018, the price of Bitcoin will test a new peak, just as it was in 2017, to interpret your guesses and opinions. 2018 looks like a bright year for Bitcoin, if we think of seeing the impact of the sharp decline at the beginning of 2018 also in early 2019.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

It is hardly to guess about the value before the 2018 ends. Right now, bitcoin is facing a huge problem and it's returning back from the downfall. We could expect that price but no one can predict because of the ups and downs creating by some issues around bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

My bet is around $60k to $90k , why? Bitcoin is pumping around 10X a year. Others predict BTC to reach $100k but I believe that is too much. But within 2yrs, I am 100% sure Bitcoin will step forward to battle $200k+

Hi guys,

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

Hi guys,

I think it will be difficult to reach the 70k bitcoin price, the price is too high. My prediction at the end of the year bitcoin price is 20k-25k.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

Hi guys,

It is difficult to predict bitcoin, because bitcoin prices depend on the market. it could be the price of bitcoin will reach 70k and could be bitcoin down at the price of 5k.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Hi guys,

Bitcoin is the father of all coin. Bitcoin's demand is much more. Bitcoin's current price is above $ 8k. I think bitcoin's value can not be up to $ 70k at the end of 2018. Bitcoin's worth at the end of this year can be worth $ 40k.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

Hi guys,

I think by 2018 the price of bitcoin is not as good as 2017. I think the bitcoin price will be around 18k. In 2018 we are more patient in predicting bitcoin prices.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

No, of course not. Stop creating this kind of threads because we all know that bitcoin's price is always going to change.

Do not you think that $65k is a huge amount of money? Please, be realistic, because the price made a x15 during the last year it doesn't mean that during this year it will be worth $70k or just $1m.
Hi guys,
Nothing is impossible in bitcoin in last few years we think that bitcoin is impossible to climb at the price of $20k this 2018 but it happens as of now i think not 100% of all big investors in the world are not into crypto world already what if all of that investors are switch to crypto? That is possible because crypto has a good benefits for big investors and WHALES has a plan for bitcoin market at the end of the year.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

my prediction the price will not be too far from 45k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: