Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:32:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 end of the year BİTCOİN price  (Read 1638 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

Hi guys,

The first guess is me    65k-70k USD
I don't think Bitcoin will reach 60000 USD within this year. In fact Bitcoin is now having difficulties at 10000 USD so that is already something to consider when speculating it poten market value at the end of this year . Moreover, I think its end value for this year is 20000 USD since it almost reach it last year and hopefully it will be able to make it happen this 2018.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

That's really a wild guess. The year has started of in a bad way. The markets are too dull. Nothing interesting is happening so there are just random swings happening. Please it is a request for ya'll, before taking wild guesses that will never help people use statistical data, facts and figures to prove your point.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

hard to make it reaches as high as that. I believe that at the end of this year, bitcoin will become $40000. That is the best price that bitcoin can get on the last day of this year. It is hard to increase the price of bitcoin right now due to the high value of the marketcap
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

65k-70k USD it represents a perspective but considering the fact that the price is influenced and manipulated by the whales it is almost impossible to predict what will happen, if you are not a big volume crypto holder.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

Let's just look at the present situation with respect to a person who plans to invest in Bitcoin and it is for the first time. Definitely he would like the value of Bitcoin to be as low as possible. When Bitcoin touched $7,000, it was a good opportunity for him and other new investors. Dip is not that bad after all and we still  have 11 more months to go before 2018 ends so why being so impatient and mad at Bitcoin.
Right, that is a good perspective for those who are just starting to invest now. It is a good opportunity for them to buy and invest while the price is low. I know that many people always say that it is an opportunity, when in fact IT IS, but we cannot avoid situations wherein, "what is beneficial to others is painful to some". Of course, there are those people who gets angry or sad when there is a dip because maybe they need the money and the dip is not contributing to that.

obviously, it didn't start well this year . big Falls are coming one after the other, and they haven't been able to get a proper position . I hope this course does not continue to the lower levels, or does it start to collapse . first 6month:aprox 17/19usd end of year near 22k usd.
Just like what @cluit said, we still have 11 months to go before 2018 ends and its too long to be impatient that the price is not good at this time. Usually, the price gets higher in mid-year so we just have to wait. Don't get worried that bitcoin will go really, really low because that is impossible because as soon as the price looks very low many hodlers will take advantage of that to but more bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

65k-70k USD it represents a perspective but considering the fact that the price is influenced and manipulated by the whales it is almost impossible to predict what will happen, if you are not a big volume crypto holder.

Maybe but first we need to see bitcoin price recover to previous peak and that is ~20k. When this is done then we could say and speculate on bigger matter and possibility that price can be higher then it should be but this year can be maybe just year for stability in price without major jumps and downs.
corall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

Yes, and may be we will see 20k only by fall
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Hi guys,

That's too much. As we can see, the market value of Bitcoin at this moment is continuously falling. It is now having a hard time so there's a small possibility for its value to increase that much within a year and having a rough start. Let's just hope that its market price will eventually rise and that's already something to thank for. If it will be more expebsive that would jist be a plus point. So just rekax and invest now since its value is low and continue holding.
My prediction about the price at the end of 2k18 is 50k because the start of this year was not in that way as people were expecting and more of it still prices are not on that level where they have to be and people are now bit confused whether to invest or now only true believer of bitcoin are on it and I think 50k will be achievable because after the mod f 2k18 prices will get rise because of the new comers in the community.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Bitcoin prices are not stable. It's price changes constantly. Now the price is low. I think that by the end of 2018, it's price will increase a lot. I hope the prices will start to rise in the coming month. I think the price of bitcoin at the end of 2018 could be $ 50,500 to $ 60,500.
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

$8500 end of the year price.

Could be $8500 but this is my two cents  Grin

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

it can be 90k$ that was my prediction eventhough the price of bitcoin continue to dump now, if your weak hand you will sell your bitcoin as easy theres a lot of panic seller specially a newbie that doesn't have enough knowledge in crypto, so the whales are easy to manipulate the price that they wanted to have
Slant

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

no one know about bitcoin value increase no one can predict the price of bitcoin over the past year I still not expect bitcoin going to a such high price and now 2018 I don't know how much bitcoin will be and I hope bitcoin got impact again
2018 end of the year might the price of bitcoin so huge or not. Yes no one can predict or give an exact answer how much bitcoin would be. Maybe we could say this year end would be the biggest price of bitcoin from previous years.
Yes because future is the future but we can make an analysis about bitcoin with the help if this present situation of bitcoin, price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so we will have to hold our bitcoin right now, investment of bitcoin is big thing specially when almost all people are discouraging you and you will have to show patience and hold your bitcoin so if you will hold bitcoin till the end of 2018 you will be the king of all people.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Hi guys,

Ofcourse not, I think it isn't the end of bitcoin yet. As long as there are users and investors who are into it, I believe that bitcoin will last longer. What we need to do is just to be patient. The low price of bitcoin these days is just a part of it's being volatile so we must not worry about it but have hope for it instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

With the recent development, I don't think that we can get to $100K. There's too much of negativity around from FUD to government shutting down crypto for good. I'd say that in the ballpark of $50K would be a nice price to see at the end of the year. Right now its just above ten times of the price which is doable seeing how the price multiplied many times last year.

You guys has a huge prediction about bitcoin for this year. But It is actually possible to happen. My prediction would be around 35K. I hope it will end bigger than that. Smiley Then every bitcoin holder will party.

Bitcoin must survive every obstacle on the road in order to get this kind of predictions. I believe it can really hit this year, also along with altcoins so lets all he patient and just enjoy every price drops at the end of this year we will all be profitable.

Bitcoin is very resilient and this is far the hardest test as far as I'm concern because its not just a hack or one country that is against bitcoin, but it looks like the whole world is ganging up against bitcoin. If we overcome this, I'm sure that before the year ends we might get to a price we wouldn't be imagine possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

I don't think that will happen now, because there are still many people who trust and depend on bitcoin to meet their economic needs, including me.
For me, bitcoin is a very profitable job or income and makes my life financially change.
I'm sure everyone will not let that happen, we can only hope that bitcoin gets back up and quickly passes the nightmare that's happening right now.

sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

Prediction of Bitcoin in end of 2018 is no easy. At the beginning of the last year, lots of masters in bitcoin indusry told bitcoin will touch 3000$. But it closed to 20000$. That's bitcoin. But it's not a clue to think in this year it hits 50-60 k. It's too much dependable. But one thing is clear. Year 2018 is a good year to crypto. Because lots of people's will join to the industry.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

Bitcoin prices are not stable. It's price changes constantly. Now the price is low. I think that by the end of 2018, it's price will increase a lot. I hope the prices will start to rise in the coming month. I think the price of bitcoin at the end of 2018 could be $ 50,500 to $ 60,500.
Bitcoin experienced to much drops right now and those who do not believe that it will recover will be panic because they lose profit. I believe that after this hardcap bitcoin price will rise again. Bitcoin will never end as long as there are many that support and depend on it.

I don't think that will happen now, because there are still many people who trust and depend on bitcoin to meet their economic needs, including me.
For me, bitcoin is a very profitable job or income and makes my life financially change.
I'm sure everyone will not let that happen, we can only hope that bitcoin gets back up and quickly passes the nightmare that's happening right now.
We have to trust bitcoin that it will recover soon and get enough profit from our investment. It will be a nightmare if it could end this way. Many people depend and invest on it and we still believe that in the year end it will recover from this hardcap.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

"Get a perspective about the market! The price of Bitcoin today is still higher than it was just three months ago! In a long term view, Bicoin is still climbing. Forget about these short term ups and downs. If you are a short term investor, you need to get real"
OK ... You are a hard sell crowd. Then let me show you a different perspective
Bitcoin does this every year at this time:

"This is the greatest buyers market in Cryptos that we've seen in the past six months. Buy the fucking dip!"

by John McAfee - Verified account - @officialmcafee
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

First we cannot really say what will happen, but as far as we know bitcoin its rise and fall value but in the end bitcoin always comes back to its track. Bitcoin user like me always be optimistic  that bitcoin will always there to help more people who are engage with it..

I strongly agree that being positive is a good way, the exact strategy to overcome the flactuation status of bitcoin. Maybe it won't the end because many bitcoiner still believing for what will probably happen to the price. Then bitcoin is always a source of income by other people as of now.
By the end of this year, there will lot of things which will get change. The market value of bitcoin will surely increase by a very significant value by that time and there are chances that it may reach to its highest value as well at the end of this year. The way people are showing their keen interest in investing their money into bitcoin is an indication of this thing that coming days will be even brighter.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

First we cannot really say what will happen, but as far as we know bitcoin its rise and fall value but in the end bitcoin always comes back to its track. Bitcoin user like me always be optimistic  that bitcoin will always there to help more people who are engage with it..

I strongly agree that being positive is a good way, the exact strategy to overcome the flactuation status of bitcoin. Maybe it won't the end because many bitcoiner still believing for what will probably happen to the price. Then bitcoin is always a source of income by other people as of now.
By the end of this year, there will lot of things which will get change. The market value of bitcoin will surely increase by a very significant value by that time and there are chances that it may reach to its highest value as well at the end of this year. The way people are showing their keen interest in investing their money into bitcoin is an indication of this thing that coming days will be even brighter.
Its a natural phenomena for almost three years the price has a signficant trending. Don't look at the start of the year differs onthe ending of the year soo we can expect significant ending of the year. If you are keen observant you should already predict what will happen next you should catch a ride before it launches.
 back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: