Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:53:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 end of the year BİTCOİN price  (Read 1638 times)
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Hi guys,

The first guess is me    65k-70k USD

Your guess was too much high for me and i think the bitcoins cannot achieve that goal wihtin a year especially today that the bitcpins are being ruined by other pelple who gets scammed because they are the dumb people who invested when the bitcoins on the moon with $20k in the market. For me the bitcoins will just hit $40-50k in the market and that isbthe farthest they can go for now.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

the price of bitcoin will always rise in the end of the year and this is already a tradition in the world of bitcoin,in the previous year the price of bitcoin rose dramatically at the end of the year and have already started to degenerate at the beginning of the year,with its price now I'm pretty confident that bitcoin will rise higher than ever before.
It seems to me that According to practice and statistics, the end of the old year and the beginning of the New Year, is a period of activization of Bitcoin in the market. But the years from each other can be very different.
at the beginning of the year the price of bitcoin always occurs correction then a new bottom line will happen but then the price will be stronger than ever and we will see the price will break the new record at the end of the year, I think it happens every year in bitcoin, so a weakening current price is not a reason to panic, you will lose if you sell your bitcoin at this time, the right thing to do right now is to buy or hold
Its depends on demand and supply ,bitcoin price is unpredictable but it will surely get the big amount .Day by day bitcoin price is Changing because of its volatile .People are panic every time if the value decreases but all I can say that it is normal.Everytime it has a lesson to be learned and be able to wait the right time.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

I don't think so, bitcoin was still early to perish and I guess it is just only the beginning. Bitcoin has long way to run, it goes down due to some issue like correction however, were just only at the beginning of the year yet, it is unpredictable so I guess it will grow up more. Perhaps bitcoin will touch 50,000 usd this year so all wee need to do is to buy and keep hold our savings.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

No, of course not. Stop creating this kind of threads because we all know that bitcoin's price is always going to change.

Do not you think that $65k is a huge amount of money? Please, be realistic, because the price made a x15 during the last year it doesn't mean that during this year it will be worth $70k or just $1m.
Hi guys,
Yes the price right now is not going to pump but I do not know what to think, the price seems to have the potential to keep growing since we will get new developments in bitcoin that will make the price rise but at the same time after such a huge growth last year I do not know how much more money can be invested in bitcoin.
I feel this would be that kind of year when we will be having some little up and down over and over and over and no ATH to celebrate and even if we end up having any at all, it may not be something too high from our last one. No one really expected the value of bitcoin to get to $19k, but I guess we ended up having it, so let's see how it goes and probably we only ended up sharing part of the ATH of this year with last year.

I think it will end the year with a blast though we are just in the first quarter of the year. But based on my observation ad analyis, I think that bitcoin will reach around more than 30k USD. Good enough that there is really high demand on bitcoin.
Hopefully it does most especially if we see some FOMO movements like last year. Although, it sounds very realistic seeing this happen, since we actually had $19k as the top last year, but I would not be surprised, if that is not where we will be trying to target as well by the end of the year unless there is just some news to cause some gyrations and bull rally in the market.
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

I don't think so, bitcoin was still early to perish and I guess it is just only the beginning. Bitcoin has long way to run, it goes down due to some issue like correction however, were just only at the beginning of the year yet, it is unpredictable so I guess it will grow up more. Perhaps bitcoin will touch 50,000 usd this year so all wee need to do is to buy and keep hold our savings.

Current prices of bitcoin shows that this year will be facilitating and profitable to the investor community and as now millions of people are in community & they all will be holding for long time my guess is 50k.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:31 AM

End of bitcoin ? No ! We are still far from the end of bitcoin its just only the beginning Wink

Not expecting for bitcoin to attain and overpass its all time high at $20,000 this year. If its overpasses this ATH this year, maybe we can see again a new ATH when all will be going smoothly after this big correction.
Yes youre right its because bitcoin was endless and as I have observe the value of it started to rising up again and turns into normal.And if bitcoin will reached 20000USD this is a reason that I've started to plan more things Its because the bitcoin I've earned right now will grow as doubled or tripled its value price.This is the reason that I will never give up on my dreams of bitcoin as my lifetime earnings.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

It is so hard to say that what will be happen with bitcoin in 2018.Day by day bitcoin price is changing because of its volatile .The price of bitcoin will always rise in the end of the year and this is already a tradition in the world of bitcoin.I hope bitcoin will recover the price will became higher.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

I see the current bitcoin prices are quite stable. If I guess not mistaken, then maybe the bitcoin market will increase sharply by the end of 2018 if no big fluctuations happen. But to invest in bitcoin, you have to have a lot of capital.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I see the current bitcoin prices are quite stable. If I guess not mistaken, then maybe the bitcoin market will increase sharply by the end of 2018 if no big fluctuations happen. But to invest in bitcoin, you have to have a lot of capital.
It is not mandatory to have good investment to be a part of bitcoin community because you are able to collect bitcoin by becoming part of signature campaigns. Even on this forum, you can offer your services and get paid in bitcoin. Even you can exchange your altcoins with bitcoin.
Charlie0299

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

I think the price of bitcoin should be 20,000 US dollars by the end of 2018.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

Yes there is a huge chance of bitcoin reaching that price by the end of the year because bitcoin is unpredictable right now. There's a week of dump and a week of pumping its price so definitely if you want to earn you must be updated on what's going on everyday and not just holding it for a long time. By doing that and having some alt coins it will probably lead you to success in the next years, so 2018 is not the end of bitcoin instead it will be the best time to start on having bitcoin part of your life for you to have a good future.
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

This topic always keeps repeating. So many topics are so much alike with this.
Anyway,  no one can tell what will be the price of bitcoin when 2018 end. But my prediction is below $65k. No hard feelings, we must respect others ponit of view.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

you are speculating a very low price mate this can be achieved in the mid of march and i am sure bitcoin will achieve it sooner as far as my thing goes it will be near 100k and people will be earning a lot at that time.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

19-20,000 i think. I dont think bitcoin would surpass its price last year. There are many factors affecting bitcoin right now apart from all the negative news that was released previously. If you think of it, bitcoin fees are huge that makes people not want to use bitcoin anymore. Not to mention the long confirmation for transactions. So we cant blame investors not to patronize bitcoin.
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

19-20,000 i think. I dont think bitcoin would surpass its price last year. There are many factors affecting bitcoin right now apart from all the negative news that was released previously. If you think of it, bitcoin fees are huge that makes people not want to use bitcoin anymore. Not to mention the long confirmation for transactions. So we cant blame investors not to patronize bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin price is $ 40,000 this year. Although there are a lot of bad news about many government pressures, it also increases the popularity of bitcoin from another perspective, so I think bitcoin will easily rise to $  40,000.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

I think it is likely that the price may have been in the range of 30-50 thousand USD By the end of this year, but may also exceed these values with great probability.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

I think it is likely that the price may have been in the range of 30-50 thousand USD By the end of this year, but may also exceed these values with great probability.

Well, i think 2018 bitcoin price will reaches 20-30 thousand usd because the bitcoin is really dip fall price to the digital economy. As it base it demand and supply in a market that also be the basement of price in whole digital market price.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

Hi guys,

We all know that no one can predict about the price of bitcoin in the end of the we sdont know what will happen in the next more months.  I wish that what you said price is happen but for now no one can say about the price.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Well, i think 2018 bitcoin price will reaches 20-30 thousand usd because the bitcoin is really dip fall price to the digital economy. As it base it demand and supply in a market that also be the basement of price in whole digital market price.

I think the bitcoin will be at least $ 50k in 2018. I believe that because the cryptocurrency market is getting a lot of attention from the worldwide investment community and bitcoin is central. Money flowing into the crypto market accounts for most of the bitcoin, so I think there is no reason to stop the bitcoin gaining so much value this year.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

Strong adoption and trust by the community really bring the entire crypto for a longer journey.  Actually life of crypto it won't matters on prices but it really matters have the community keep supporting into these.  We cant deny that bitcoin gave us a good fortune and provide us a good way of living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: