Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Alts In Red Again?  (Read 731 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

We need to wait for the Chinese New Year Whales to finish cashing out their stacks. They will be busy traveling to see their families in China soon so I guess they are taking  out what they can at present to go and buy their gifts. Also there is the fact that there was soem FUD lately in the mainstream media and also the first bitcoin futures will close on the 26th. Some coins though with good development are bouncing back from this bad bear run so after the middle of February we should see some lift in the markets hopefully.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

I believe that altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin. Look at the bitcoin trading chart. It has now become cheaper and altcoins have become cheaper.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

We see everything green today. There are as many as 15-20 percent rise in many altcoins. In fact, these elevations are artificial rises. We can say that correction is being made.
I hope this correction will be large and the altcoins will go up a bit and help their investors Smiley

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!
Its because the BTC price is still declining it means the investors and financial institutions are still out of the market,their money isnt yet being put to the cryptocurrency market,do you remember the first dip of the year ?that was when they got their money out of our market.So i suggest to stick with your holdings do not trade with a risky or a losing trade the market it still sleeping right now so it is better to do nothing than to lose a trade.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!
Its because the BTC price is still declining it means the investors and financial institutions are still out of the market,their money isnt yet being put to the cryptocurrency market,do you remember the first dip of the year ?that was when they got their money out of our market.So i suggest to stick with your holdings do not trade with a risky or a losing trade the market it still sleeping right now so it is better to do nothing than to lose a trade.
investors still withdraw all the money from cryptocurrency it could be one of the things that keeps the price down. but we can be sure and optimist we still have to trade because the price will return to normal in the near future.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

when altcoins in red is a good opportunity to go to the market. it is better to buy lower than the top
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

there are still many people who throw their coins in the market to make a profit but in the end the price will definitely rise again and people who keep their coins who will get a big profit

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

As we all knows it’s a high volatile market. Market moves up and down both side after rising there is always some correction so market drops. Everyone wants market always to be green that is not possible all the time. Market is red because demand is getting decreased it will be green again when demand will be increased. Some people got panic early because of dropping so they sold their coins in loss that is also a reason of red. I would say patience is the key. Hold on with your coins you will definitely see again green market.

sadiaakhter25

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

I think the altcoins are falling because that price of bitcoin is falling and whales are getting profit that is why the market is in red. Moreover, Pumps and dumps are normal in crypto currency when there is decrease in demand for the crypto currency then there will be the price fall. Still people are in panic that was created by rumors that bitcoin was banned in Asia and so on other false news .
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

Look for Bitcoin behavior. Most of alt is BTC buying)))
dtuna

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Overall market cap is increasing, reaching up to 575bn as of now and seeing its impact on ETH and BTC, people are moving from alts to these as well. 
Once the market stabilizes around 650bn, alt market will mobilize again as well.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

We need to wait for the Chinese New Year Whales to finish cashing out their stacks. They will be busy traveling to see their families in China soon so I guess they are taking  out what they can at present to go and buy their gifts. Also there is the fact that there was soem FUD lately in the mainstream media and also the first bitcoin futures will close on the 26th. Some coins though with good development are bouncing back from this bad bear run so after the middle of February we should see some lift in the markets hopefully.
I also think that in the beginning of spring we still will have to see a stunning increase in crypto assets, because the entire crypto market is now in the corridor between 12k and 10k, of course, on this one can also make good money. But still I think short-term positions at this time are risky
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

Yeah I'd let the Chinese New Year pass by before being so sure.

Of course, that's another great time to buy as well though, so.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Yeah I'd let the Chinese New Year pass by before being so sure.

Of course, that's another great time to buy as well though, so.

Yes due to the stretched bitcoin downturn, I think a lot of investors are waiting out this down turn and what looks like potential crypto regulation in a number of asian countries. I believe over the coming months as btc starts to recover alts will come back.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

We can't really tell why it's in the blood-bath (dip) state again. One thing for sure is that cryptocurrencies market are highly fluctuative so this kind of phenomena happens sometimes. Not to mention those 'weak hands' who keep affected by the F.U.D. Well, let's hope for the best to the market and let's hope it will be stable again like before.
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

And who said that alts must be green all the time? It is cryptocurrency. So, there are may be many reasons
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

Bitcoin has been around $11000 for a quite a while and this bring some insecurity in the whole market. Bitcoin is the father of all coins and may not be affected of them, but reflect on all of them.

friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

it's so common because it's possible that the pump dump team is planning something for the investors in altcoin!
Maujiram

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

All altcoins are in red because Bitcoin dip a lot and all altcoins follow Bitcoin. Satoshi value comes down so every altcoin is in red even they are not dropped in Satoshi value.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Dont be scared its natural, you just need is to wait until it rise again, also don't panic. And i guess when the coins going become red and the others altcoin will also become red. You need to do is wait or buy now more coins because when the value falling the price is falling, so this is the right time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: