Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Alts In Red Again?  (Read 741 times)
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

It's curious that everything falls. Where the money from the sold bitcoins? Why not grow up altcoins? Instead of this every altcoin also loses value
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

This is a normal thing for crypto market as when bulls have strong hands they move markets to new highs and when it comes in bears grip, then move it to big downfall. These corrections always happen after every big jump and it is certain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!
-t
 The simple explanation there is that whales are getting profit that is why the market is in red, it will never be red if you and i dumps our altcoin holdings. Small fish don't make a big wave when they surface in the water but whales do.

Maujiram

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Markets are in bears hand and many negative news are flowing in market everyday so it drags markets down.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

The first quarter of the year is really a difficult quarter of the whole year because it's the correction where every coin is stabilizing their values and prices. As we consider to check the Cryptocurrency history then you'll understand why because last year on January is the toughest month of 2017 as major coins are like roller-coaster ride.

justaminute

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Unfortunately, the crypto market is very influenced by news, both bad and good. Today we have bad news from Indonesia and China. But we can get even worse news in the near future. I think that February will be deeply red ...
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

Unfortunately, the crypto market is very influenced by news, both bad and good. Today we have bad news from Indonesia and China. But we can get even worse news in the near future. I think that February will be deeply red ...
Any bad news about China today?
I have been afraid of this country, and every time the country has bad news about the cryptocurrency market, it will cause a sharp drop in the price of the whole market. Sad

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

Markets are in bears hand and many negative news are flowing in market everyday so it drags markets down.

This is the reason why skilled traders and experienced investors are being money from the weak hands who panic endlessly. The patient traders ang investors deserves high rewards after this correction stage of the year. Although most of my coins are actually dropping also but I'm still holding them because I deserve to get high reward in a couple of months from now.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Big whales are manipulating our Cryptocurrency but not fully. Governments couldn't stop this Cryptocurrency circulation but big whales are and they make some news that could affect to some coins that they're going to manipulate like before the tension they're selling their coins and then after the sudden drop they're buying it again so they could get high profit out of the dump. 

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!

Sure the market is in its correction stage and lets face it some of the altcoins don't solve any problem so it is not surprising that they are losing value. However, this is the best time to but the great coins that are making a difference

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I love green and I hate red. Looking back on trading history, January usually fell sharply and then rebounded in the next few months.
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

the cause of the red market occurs due to the large number of investors who sell the coin so that the market going down.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

Only 4 Altcoins are green as far as i can see, everything else is RED...   Go to DIW and invest there, always GREEN!  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

This is a normal thing for crypto market as when bulls have strong hands they move markets to new highs and when it comes in bears grip, then move it to big downfall. These corrections always happen after every big jump and it is certain.

and as this is may happen for we have to be more aware for everything here in crypto cause as this is was a thing that are been so familiar a lot of people may also think and have a question like this cause for example this is was their first time that may ever been experience for but do some research also about why this is may happen a deep reason are behind on it.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

So as I woke this morning, except few all the altcoins are red. Many of the them single digit reds and few are double. If you are on a single digit red and already in profit with that coin compared with what price you bought that. It can be a good thing to sell, and jump on bitcoin because it may go up. I don't know. But I can say that it will not be a very much profitable trade.
Shaofalova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

If you look to 2016 and 2017 January charts you will see same picture. Holidays, Chinese new year. Good chance to buy when red

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

That's the problem inside this industry, we tend to know that we can predict and speculate but the real issue is that we have a lots of weak holders,
so when seeing the bloody market instead of taking advantage ad buy more, they simply sell out to avoid much bigger loss which should be corrected,
most panic seller are the one who always loses investment so better to understand and knows how to take advantage of the bloody market.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

You just need to play more about the ever-dominant crypto market movement at any time.
all red altcoin is the most appropriate time to buy and sell them when they start to green in other words up to a higher level without worrying about what will happen afterwards.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

That's the problem inside this industry, we tend to know that we can predict and speculate but the real issue is that we have a lots of weak holders,
so when seeing the bloody market instead of taking advantage ad buy more, they simply sell out to avoid much bigger loss which should be corrected,
most panic seller are the one who always loses investment so better to understand and knows how to take advantage of the bloody market.

this. last summer we had quite a bear market, those that sold at a loss regretted it in november/december.

either sell when it's in the green , or sell early and know what you are doing. or just hold it through imo.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

It is normal in crypto, not all times the price of the coin are always higher there is also a time that we face this kind of dip, just take this as an opportunity to buy altcoin in a low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: