Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed  (Read 250 times)
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

I got scammed 0.5btc before when the bitcoin price was 1000usd. I want to sell my bitcoin for PayPal on a popular hacking forum but I got a chargeback after the deal because the seller account was hacked and he didn't want to refund me.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

Unfortunately yeah, many times when I was new to this thing. First , was when I bought something online using bitcoin, really don't know what I'm doing back then that midget scammed me never delivered the item I bought, second one was when I join a certain HYIP program in which that time I really don't know what hyip was , the only way I was thinking is easy money. After 2 weeks website close with my bitcoin. When I try to remember those incidence , I feel sorry for myself and kinda laugh about my stupidity.
mworld12

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

I was scammed of 5 ETH. I subscribed to an ICO whitelist to join their pre-sale. On the day of the ICO, I received an email from the scammer with a fake contract address. I did not verify, I went ahead to send in the payment and released it was a scam.

So Guys carful when participating in ICO always cross with the support about their contract address
Always cross the sender of the mail.
so sorry to hear that mate can you share the ICO
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Are you already scammed? How? Can you share it so people can learn from your experience?

I think running away without giving incentives to workers is considered as scam and hell yes  I was scammed before already.
It was a 3 weeks work without any payments. That small amount of BItcoin might have been doubled today and still depressed me when I remember it since its getting harder and harder to earn crypto everyday.
I think that the whole project is a scam.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

No,ive never been scammed in my entire crypto life and i dont like to be in a dangerous position where you can lose all you have.Just be sure that your investments are safe by research all of the needed information like joining these ICOs,if theres something wrong or missing with their profiles surely it is a scam.Install metemask on your computers to prevent phishing sites,and anti-malware softwares to prevent hack attempts/

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: