Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin for year 2018  (Read 8156 times)
xTGKx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

what thoughts? where can return eth and neo???
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

for now there are many altcoins that we can use as investments in the long or short term. now you can start investing in ethereum or something else Potential tokens right now are also quite a lot to start investing

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

The number of scam projects makes a bad impact on the future of cryptocurrencies, this is what makes altcoins prices continue to drop in 2018, even my portfolio drops up to 95% because prices continue to fall, and now I only rely on ethereum, Monero and Byteball.
Cryptochrisengr

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

I think the best altcoins of 2018 will be TRX, EOS, ADA, XLM.

At the time of writing here is the performance ytd for each coin (at time of writing)

• $TRX- +948%
  • $XLM- +780%
  • $EOS- +400%
  • $ADA- +230%

These are amongst the alt coins that have performed the best thus far and will continue to grow through 2019. Personally, I am most excited for ADA. TMT was the first ICO on ADA by the way  Wink
Kanatanex

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

The best coin in 2018 is Stratis. Good developments and perspective project. I buy a coin of this project. It is good investment.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

With so many crypto around its really hard for a single person to keep himself or herself updated on each one of them and to do trading.This tear we had seen lots of ups and downs,many ico projects being failed only to create more panic on its investors.And in future many bad projects are also going to be obsolete and will end creating more panic.Now choosing the best coin I guess it will take some more time to do research and state which one is the best.
I will state the coins gave me some nice profits and they are Electroneum,Tron and Golem.I made some good profits dealing these coins.Happy trading all.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Almost until last week, I thought that the most promising altcoin was XEM. I like the idea of the project and the fact that the team was preparing to launch Catapult by December, of course, could raise the price of a coin! But when I learned about the transfer of the launch of the Catapult, I studied the project in more detail and it turned out that the launch was postponed from 2017 ... I am disappointed. Therefore, the first place on my list of altcoins is again occupied by Ethereum.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

The most stable coin in 2018 is TrueUSD (TUSD) with a percentage of price stability of 90%, this altcoin keeps its market price worth 1 $ and includes the Top 50 best coins in the coinmarketcap

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

I think that Pundi X (NPXS) and Holo (HOT) should be added to the good projects of this year. If they reach their goals, they can fly in 2019. Let's see what is going on in the new year.  Smiley
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

I think that Pundi X (NPXS) and Holo (HOT) should be added to the good projects of this year. If they reach their goals, they can fly in 2019. Let's see what is going on in the new year.  Smiley
Pundi is only good for long-term investments. it's better to buy coins that definitely go up if Bitcoin rises like ETH or NEO. but there is nothing wrong if you want to hold a Pundi Coins but you have to consider it as your future savings.

Jamison Kerr

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Ethereum is constantly by bitcoin in this way ethereum is the best of all altcoins. It is on the grounds that ethereum has the higher part in digital currency considering of it's innovation that for the most part ICO's and exchanges are utilizing ethereum flatforms for their installments. Ethereum is tried and true and stable at the market such a great amount of good in long haul speculation.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?
That is a hard things to do, cause during 2018, most of the altcoin is facing a big declining on it's price.
Everything that has a good market in the previous year, facing a big drop, so i can't really choose which one is the best coin this year.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sheldon Barton

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

if to obtain extraordinary value in the year 2018. I think it is coin ADA, ADX, OMG, NEO, EOS, IOTA. this is the best altcoin that has not experienced a lot of price growth. so with projects that are still running for the future, the opportunity for high rises is still very much. so if you want to buy altcoin, i have a suggestion to buy this altcoin.
Ava Hammond

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

Ethereum is going to better future,it is the best of this year. Much like the bitcoin network, relatively high transaction fees and network congestion hinder daily usage. Some experts speculate ethereum is the best altcoin for this year.
Jasper Gillespie

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

There's a lot coins in the market that are we can say the best one we have to determine their potential to grow the development of their project but my picks are ethreum,Neo,Ripple and bitcoin cash these altcoins has a good potential in the market and they it can be dominate the market for its stability price.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Since their is no spelt put criteria here and I think a lot of here are personal opinions, I am would say the best for me is hydro, aside their use case and developmental projects which I may not state here, it was the coin that gave me huge in reward for investing and freebies and gained so high value alone after few weeks making over 3000% after launch and being able to be listed among top exchanges known

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Bobby Arias

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

I think the latest coins that have good price potential are credit and debitum coins. As both slowly begin to show significant improvement.
Elbert Garcia

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

Ethereum is no 1 Altcoin and then for me litecoin is the best for investment. If I want to invest my money in Altcoin I will no doubt buy Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is growing slowly with the passage of time. Other Altcoin are far behind from Ethereum. Ethereum is the second big cryptocurrency into her world. That’s why it is increasing its market cap.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

The best coin, in my opinion, is Ethereum because this coin still has a large market demand. However, many ICO projects failed because they did not have investors. The price of coins is also unstable and the price of coins tends to decline. As a trader, of course, we also have to work hard to take advantage of every opportunity that exists to make a profit.

Johnathan Hinton

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

currently not too many prominent altcoin. even the market tends to be red and almost average all crypto prices fall by more than half the value of its assets. yes, due to the correction in 2017 and the accident a few months ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: