Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is best for small payments?  (Read 931 times)
HTHP

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:30:55 AM

Currently I think NEO is fast, but still there is many problems with huge volume.
CREDITS will be the fastest currency based on blockchaine.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

In my opinion is DIGIBYTE because this coin has faster transaction 40 times more and cheaper fee transaction than Bitcoin and good for micro transaction, and also this coin still cheap so will be possibility the price to going up in the long term.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:09:05 AM

Stellar (XLM) is a good choice transaction is very fast with just a blink of your eyes you can receive it in an instant and also have very low fees tried and tested.   

Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

NEO is a good choice (because zero commission)
But if there is a lot of transfer the transaction at the same time, NEO processing speed may couldn't keep up with, that I have another suggestion: ACT, although the ACT most of the time seems to be unstable.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

I think litecoin, neo, xrp and iota is the best choice for me if you are looking for small payment.
But it the fees will depending on the volume of your transaction also the fast of the transaction.

Also much better if you choose good exchange to received your coin which will confirm your transaction too fast but there is no instant transaction in crypto currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sturdy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

I have not tried to make payments using coin, I only ever try to use bitcoin, because most of which receive payment using bitcoin, I think ripple good for use as payment
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

Ever heard of XLM and XRB ? almost zero fee with fast transaction time. in matter of second and the coin allready send.
SheepSuit (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

Ever heard of XLM and XRB ? almost zero fee with fast transaction time. in matter of second and the coin allready send.

XRB looks really good on paper, but the acceptance on different exchanges and vendors is quite limited.

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

You should better choose NEO. As I remember it will cost you nothing. Additionally you will get the fastest speed of transactions and great anonymity. I’d also recommend you to hold more NEO coins in your wallet: the alt will go up.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

There are many altcoins that has a fractional fee. Doge is one of them but i don't suggest it because you might get hurt if it suddenly dump. Try Litecoin or Monero around 2 minutes speed. XRP also is good in terms of speed of transaction.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

For small payments, DGB and LTC are suitable. They have transactions and go fast and small commissions. When I need to transfer a small amount and quickly, I use one of these coins.
Kinohimitsu

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

All of the suggestions here are good, but only because these alts everyone is talking about have very low use, very low community numbers. You want to know what I think is the best coin for payments? Bitcoin. It is accepted by everyone, and the number of accepting people is growing.

Now I am reading up with great interest the developments of Lightning Network. This capacity is promising. If it happens, and it will, Bitcoin will return to being the best coin for any payment, even micro transactions.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

Iota was designed for this purpose, small payments from machine to machine (google IoT)

Credits token might be ideal for this purpose when it mainnet will be released. But looking at their MVP, it is very very fast. Blockchain 3.0, progress is inevitable.

heyspongebob

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

I have always used ETH for transactions under $ 100, been charged no more than $ 0.50 and all went through really quickly. Also LTC is a good choice, even though ethereum is acquirable via fiat on Coinbase and very easy to cash out via blockchain,
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

When i want to buy a new altcoin, and its just only listed on a exchange i have not bitcoins left, i always use Litecoin. Because bitecoin and ethereum network is overloaded, and it takes hours to make a transaction. With litecoin its goes much faster and the fees are very low. Its also good to use it for small amounts.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

For me, it would probably be ethereum. I have been using ETH for quite some time and as a bounty campaign participant, the use of ethereum is quite common. Most of the time I use myetherwallet, thus requiring ethereum for transactions. This is why I prefer ethereum when it comes to small payments because of it's effectivity.
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

Large cap NEO , Mid Cap  PIVX both low cost and quick. Low Cap DeepOnion . All great coins for sending money. Was using LTC but the confirmations were slow, in comparison to these coins.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

LTC and dogecoin, however sometime I use raiblock also.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

A lot of coins are actually good for small payments and this is primarily because using coins is cheaper (should there be a transaction fee), in most cases though, there is no fee to transmit payments even on a global scale.  I would of course suggest going with either ethereum or litecoin as these two are widely used for such purpose.  Reason being may be because it has an equivalent calue which is not that high yet like bitcoin.  Now, really, you could use other coins but I highly recommend you choose one based on what you think and feel is most right based on yoir research here or elsewhere.  At the end of the day, the beauty with altcoins is that a lot of it really has the qualities that make payments and transactions cheaper and faster, and secure of course!

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

I recommend Liitecoin if you want cheaper and fast transaction compared to bitcoin. NEO is also good because it is practically zero fee in terms of transaction. Ripple is also good if you want faster transaction than litecoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: