Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you learn crypto currency?  (Read 565 times)
marceloneriza (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

i have first seen it online and heard some rumors about how fast it grows and you can earn some bucks from it but then i tend to ignored this since i haven't seen enough evidence personally "to see is to believe" right ? but after a few months i saw/heard my friends talking about this crytocurrency this and they're earning a lot of money from it. so i tried to ask them how but sad to say they tend to ignore me and keep those information's they have. so I did some research about it and end up here on this site/group where i found out a lot of things that could also help me to improve on this industry. so what i can advice is try to wonder and roam around this site. there's a lot of good people in here who share they're knowledge and help you understand crytocurrency. also try to do some research online, start from the bottom/history of BTC and you'll soon get the hang of it.
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

If you are a complete beginner, I would suggest starting off with Bitcoin. Try to understand what Bitcoin is and how it works then you can dive in into more complex topics.
While reading about blockchain as a technology, you will probably encounter many technology related terms like blocks, mining, Proof of Work (PoW), Proof of Stake(PoS), smart contracts, hashing, etc. You will need a Glossary. I also recommend bitcoinwiki.org for that. You can find all the answers there
As a next step, I would suggest creating a wallet and playing with the software sending transactions back and forth. This way you get to interact with the Bitcoin blockchain. Start off with $10 USD you don't need to buy a whole Bitcoin. You will learn about addresses, backups and private keys. But here you should be very careful to choose a good wallet
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

Thru Paxful school on facebook...
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:37:25 AM

I;m learn from all the internet, google.
asheeyanaandas2217

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

What is Cryptocurrency?Everything You Need To Know.Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, anonymous...
AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

I learned it from a friend, didn't believe it at first but after few months I tried and now got stuck with it because of the earnings and some new things I learn in crypto Smiley
Wishywashy

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin from a friend and actually opened a wallet without knowing what it was for. A few months passed and I got interested in buying some Bitcoin and from there, I snowballed into really investing every month.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I got this knowledge from my co-worker.He explained it to me on what is this coin and how it works.I don't believe him at first because it sounds like impossible to do it and I even asked him if it is a scam.He answered me with a smile.That time I got curious because I notice he's smile is different.It has a meaning.So I began searching in the Internet and realizing that my co-worker is right about the crypto currency.
Crypto4good

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

Hi Our charity is currently raising funds and feeding families from bitcoin - we have a online store https://thecharitystore.org . we want to add educational advise on here for the community are there any content craeters who would like to get involved . in any way .. thanks in advance
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?
Before im so active on money making methods example is ptc,paid to click are super hard to earn money. I found a thread about this bitcoin and my curiosity takes me to tbis forum, and then my bitcoin journey has started.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

A friend explained some information about bitcoin and told me to make money!
It made me very interested, so I bought the first book "how to invest in digital currency and digital currency 2.0 times, my first preliminary understanding of digital currency, then study in BBS!
girl

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

i learn crypto currency in social media like facebook there so many people posted about crypto currency
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

i joined whatsapp groups that discussed bitcoin and other coins daily. i read and click and open links from the group and look up for online related blogs and sites that discuss bitcoin and crypto currency. but i'm beginning to learn more from this forum than i used to learn online. i hope i can learn more from people's experience here
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Way back in and around 2010 I came to know about bitcoin, blockchain, mining etc. but never took any action or showed any interest in it.

I already had an established online business back then with so many blogs and online portals - that I simply couldn't find any time to take any action on crypto currencies.

But being online and reading stuff, I got to know a lot even back then. Now that I look back, it seems very stupid to have done nothing about it,

thanks,
Uttoran Sen

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
Carlos12

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

I first heard some of the crypto currency from one of my friends. He told me that he was earning a lot of money from it but I didn't pay attention to him, I thought it was some kind of networking business and I didn't realize that crypto currencies will grow this much. I just started using some of the crypto currency because I already know that the profit will be high. I'm still studying and learning everything that I can about how crypto currency system works.
dontomas12345

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

There are several really good documentaries on Amazon prime, netflix etc.  They explain some of the history of crypto, the current banking system, and even go into individual pssychologies during the up and down roller coaster of bitcoin.  The best and most important advice from all the learning and what everyone promotes is to just HODL during the downswings and BUY on the DIPS.

Seriously if you just take those two things and think long term your investments willl be solid
Learn as much as you can about blockchain tech, fundamentals of investing, but really just keep  HODLING long term
CantIdentify

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

I have heard about it on the internet
a few friends started to talk about it too, it sparked my interest, but i kinda forgot about it
then i accidentaly stumbled upon a video about blockchain on cointelegraph channel... and decided to give it a watch. from that moment i was a fan Smiley this is this very video.. maybe it will inspire you to research more or something as well Smiley https://youtu.be/9SAL-JhJ5t8
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

I saw on the internet maybe in some articles, can't remember exactly Huh
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

I got to this forum by chance and since then my love for crypto currency has increase. I now make predictions based on my knowledge in crypto currency. It is not a one time affair, it requires hard work if you are new.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: