Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ALTs am I buying in the dip?!  (Read 472 times)
Ebenezar64 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

I wanted to do a short thread/article on the coins I am looking at during this crypto dip that we are experiencing. Feel free to check out the article at Steemit: https://steemit.com/deeponion/@mobbe85/what-alts-am-i-buying-in-the-dip or continue reading here.

There is no denying that BitCoin is currently in a correction phase. Is it over or just beginning?! Sadly I can't answer that but there are some levels that I am keeping my eye on: $15k, $10k and $8k. If we go above $15k I think we will continue up to new highs. $10 and $8k are the nearest supports we have and if these break I will be ready to take out some profits and wait until we can find some more stabilization.

But this article isn't about what happens to BitCoin. This article is about which ALTs I am looking to buy in the dip and that I think will bounce back better and stronger than before.

My top three ALTs for "bouncing" back

3: Ethos
Ethos is my number three pick. What makes me so positive on Ethos is that it kept itself strong even during the dip, it had a fast drop but as it reached 45000 satoshis it immediately jumped back up and it has already recovered fully (in BTC price) to what it had before the dip. This means that the investors won't allow the coin to go any lower and big gains are to await as soon as faith in cryptos return. The reason it is not my number 1 or 2 is that the longer term gains aren't as high but it is a solid investment in my opinion both for scalping and long-term hold.

2: Enigma
This is a coin I have been trying to get in on for a long time. It has huge potential and is bouncing back like crazy: 60% up since the drop. Here I would wait for a slight dip again before getting in but the coin has amazing momentum and has twice bounced back at 28000 satoshis so I don't see it going lower. I would put some buy levels there in case unrest in the crypto world remains. But I have a couple of buy levels in between hoping to pick some up at a discount. As soon as the fear disappear Enigma will rocket to new ATH.

1: DeepOnion
My number one pick is: DeepOnion. As the other two it has bounced back well since the dip at 40%+, but what is better is that it already was in a correction phase down and that has brought it to a lower evaluation than it should have. I made a price prediction for DeepOnion of $70-80 this year and I am holding fast to that estimate since that is conservative in my opinion. Right now you can get it at a 50% discount from ATH and with Android Wallet + VoteCentral releases imminent it is just a matter of time before new ATH is set. Within a month I am fairly confident this coin will be > $25 unless something unforseen happens and the entire crypto industry dips further.

I hope you liked my picks and I would love to hear yours too, so please share them in the comments. There are many coins that I am also positive on and picking up at a smaller degree: Substratum, Vertcoin and ZCoin to mention a few.

If you want to find out more about my number one pick, check out their newly released DeepOnion Whitepaper and DeepOnion Webpage

Disclaimer: I am no financial advisor so you should always do your own research before choosing to invest in any project

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aci69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

Interesting post,

I already knew only Deep Onion because I already invested in it.
I will study also Enigma and Ethos, thanks for sharing your opinion. 
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

3. Ethos.
If you didn't see it is diping again since the recovery. All growth of this coin is concentrated in this month so it may fall as fast as it was pumped. The concept of people-powered coin is not totaly clear for me so I'll remain some doubts about this coin.
2. Enigma
It seems to be the only good coin from your list. ENG is dipin a bit but it still looks fine. The important moment is that they have very strong competitor which makes it harder to get a worthy progress.
1. DeepOnion
The only fact of  their attempts of aggressive promotion via tons of spam makes this coin untrustworthy. There was a lot of discussions about this scamcoin (neg trust of their bitcointalk account explains many things). I will never belive that they will grow up to any decent value with such a huge airdrop. They have a tiny volume comparing to the tokens that many users got for free. By buying this coin you will only give your money away to bounty hunters or devs.
Ebenezar64 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

3. Ethos.
If you didn't see it is diping again since the recovery. All growth of this coin is concentrated in this month so it may fall as fast as it was pumped. The concept of people-powered coin is not totaly clear for me so I'll remain some doubts about this coin.
2. Enigma
It seems to be the only good coin from your list. ENG is dipin a bit but it still looks fine. The important moment is that they have very strong competitor which makes it harder to get a worthy progress.
1. DeepOnion
The only fact of  their attempts of aggressive promotion via tons of spam makes this coin untrustworthy. There was a lot of discussions about this scamcoin (neg trust of their bitcointalk account explains many things). I will never belive that they will grow up to any decent value with such a huge airdrop. They have a tiny volume comparing to the tokens that many users got for free. By buying this coin you will only give your money away to bounty hunters or devs.

As for Ethos, it has been falling back since it had the "bounce". An important level of resistance is around 45000 satoshis. I hop it holds that level or you may be right and it will go down further. You always need to be flexible in crypto. I am overall positive on what they are trying to do but it is hard to fight against market mechanics.

The behaviour of Enigma chart is pretty much the same as Ethos so I don't understand the negative look on Ethos compared to Enigma. Again I am positive on both but both have important levels to hold. Enigma has two: one at 35000 satoshis and the other at 30000 satoshis.

As for DeepOnion, I know there has been an aggressive marketing campaign, based on that the community has been doing the marketing instead of a "normal" campaign. I understand how that can make people hesitant but I have looked into their whitepaper and the technology they are basing their ideas on and I think it is sound. Ignoring it/Basing your full opinion on the marketing campaign might be a bit remature, I would at least check out the technology and solutions they are suggesting. Not saying you shouldn't keep that in your mind, just that there are more factors that can contribute. I have heard that some key-releases should be coming in Q1, such as Android Wallet and VoteCentral which will show that development still is happening. If they can deliver that I am still very positive on the coin, but everyone should do there own research and find their own conclusion

Thanks for sharing your opinion in either case.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

In my opinion You found the useless ones. Deep Onion maybe a good one. But I don't like the others.
Monero is far better then Deep Onion also i am expecting a hard market crash in these days.
Ragnartron

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

3. Ethos.
2. Enigma
1. DeepOnion

As for Ethos, it has been falling back since it had the "bounce". An important level of resistance is around 45000 satoshis. I hop it holds that level or you may be right and it will go down further. You always need to be flexible in crypto. I am overall positive on what they are trying to do but it is hard to fight against market mechanics.

The behaviour of Enigma chart is pretty much the same as Ethos so I don't understand the negative look on Ethos compared to Enigma. Again I am positive on both but both have important levels to hold. Enigma has two: one at 35000 satoshis and the other at 30000 satoshis.

As for DeepOnion, I know there has been an aggressive marketing campaign, based on that the community has been doing the marketing instead of a "normal" campaign. I understand how that can make people hesitant but I have looked into their whitepaper and the technology they are basing their ideas on and I think it is sound. Ignoring it/Basing your full opinion on the marketing campaign might be a bit remature, I would at least check out the technology and solutions they are suggesting. Not saying you shouldn't keep that in your mind, just that there are more factors that can contribute. I have heard that some key-releases should be coming in Q1, such as Android Wallet and VoteCentral which will show that development still is happening. If they can deliver that I am still very positive on the coin, but everyone should do there own research and find their own conclusion

Thanks for sharing your opinion in either case.

To Deeponion I would ad also the Deepsend, maybe smart contracts which is very nice. They also started a web shop. They have they own forum with a nice number of members. Their campaign is getting on many peoples nerves yes, but they are far from a bad investment.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

I like your list but I would also like to advise you to buy LEND and Waves.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

I bought coins with some big annoucement and events coming soo .
VIBE - Superbowl
ICX - annual summit
Waves
STRAT
ECC - new web and wallet

I also own ONION and believe in it.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

There are a few interesting projects right now like ardor, enigma, hpb, bnt and gbyte. However, read the whitepapers of the recommended coins and decide on you own.

lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

just btc eth ltc ,more stable and anti-risk than other coins.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

In my opinion You found the useless ones. Deep Onion maybe a good one. But I don't like the others.
Monero is far better then Deep Onion also i am expecting a hard market crash in these days.

What makes monero better, in your opinion?

I think deep onion is a pretty good investment and will see a lot of upward movement.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Interesting choice of coins there. My reply will be a simple list, right here:

I am buying and have been buying:

NEO - still high but a goodie
DeepOnion - bargain price and lots of features coming
Ethereum - undervalued monster of the altcoin world
OmiseGO - banking the unbanked - what more is there to say? new features coming...
NAV - daytrading only - up a dollar = sell. No long term future
REQ - something different

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:54:14 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:40:11 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

I am buying into SNGLS, ICN, DCT, WAVES and NEO. I think these coins and a good team and a growing community. They are set to grow and hit their goals and ambitions in the coming months. Buy them on dips and HODL.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

I agree this dip is a good buying opportunity, all the quality projects will bounce back with more bullish trend soon, at the moment im looking to buy newly released Bankex tokens, i like the project and team overall and i think it has good potential, it is a really futuristic idea.

Ebenezar64 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

VIBE - Superbowl
ICX - annual summit
Waves
STRAT
ECC - new web and wallet

An interesting list, but isn't ICX a bit late since it has pumped so much.

Do you think we have reached the turning point now? Seems like a lot of ALTs are turning up. I am holding strong on my picks but thanks to the comments and research I have a few new ones I am looking at: HPV, NLC2 and BitClave. Also bought some Neo +LTC since they seem like safe bets.

Cryptroman

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

VIBE - Superbowl
ICX - annual summit
Waves
STRAT
ECC - new web and wallet

ECC has heaps of upside... great dev team and community... Developing great partnerships... Very good in the long run. Good buying at the moment... IMO.
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I think CV - carvertical has a good potential, what you guys think of these ones ?

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

I prefer  NEO because it bounce back up  to 300% gain and it has a stable price and better community support. It has also a promising  project which compete with Ethereum the second rank in  conmarketcap.  I believe it will continue to grow like Ethereum and will make a  race on top 10 in coinmarketcap.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

I prefer  NEO because it bounce back up  to 300% gain and it has a stable price and better community support. It has also a promising  project which compete with Ethereum the second rank in  conmarketcap.  I believe it will continue to grow like Ethereum and will make a  race on top 10 in coinmarketcap.

Yes but is still 143$ , even so I like these guys too, If i only knew them sooner Smiley ..

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: