Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Ebtc fails to confirm how to fix it?  (Read 55 times)
plr (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

I'm having a problem I've sent 350 ebtc to hitbtc but it was not confirm I've got this message from my etherscan
Contract 0xeb7c20027172e5d143fb030d50f91cece2d1485d (eBTCtoken) 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
  The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.Value: 0 Ether ($0.00) Gas Limit: 37111 Gas Used By Txn: 37111 Gas Price: 0.000000041 Ether (41 Gwei) Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.001521551 Ether ($1.64) Cumulative Gas Used: 4188164 Nonce: 7

I've send another 100 and this one went through how can I confirm the first one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I get an error stating: "There was a problem with your Ledger transaction. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again."

I have 0.069 Ether in my Ledger wallet for Gas prices which is connected to Etherdelta. I have 6.8 Ether in Buy Orders which I cannot cancel. I have set the Gas prices to as high as 20000 Gas, but no luck. I do not have any pending transactions on my Ledger Wallet. Any ideas?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

I get an error stating: "There was a problem with your Ledger transaction. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again."

I have 0.069 Ether in my Ledger wallet for Gas prices which is connected to Etherdelta. I have 6.8 Ether in Buy Orders which I cannot cancel. I have set the Gas prices to as high as 20000 Gas, but no luck. I do not have any pending transactions on my Ledger Wallet. Any ideas?
Please increase your gas price amount and i think that your problem will be solved asap, I've got the same problem with you but i just try to increase the gas price and my transaction gets broadcasted to the network just in some seconds.

@op how many ether in your wallet? This looks your transaction getting fail before it gets broadcast to the network.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
plr (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

Please increase your gas price amount and i think that your problem will be solved asap, I've got the same problem with you but i just try to increase the gas price and my transaction gets broadcasted to the network just in some seconds.

@op how many ether in your wallet? This looks your transaction getting fail before it gets broadcast to the network.

hello thanks for replying I have 0.018283286 ethereum the second one went through maybe the reason is the gas how can I rebroadcast it or how can I add gas to it when it is already rebroadcast, do we have an ethereum accelerator that they have in bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: