Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Ebtc fails to confirm how to fix it?  (Read 55 times)
plr (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

I'm having a problem I've sent 350 ebtc to hitbtc but it was not confirm I've got this message from my etherscan
Contract 0xeb7c20027172e5d143fb030d50f91cece2d1485d (eBTCtoken) 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
  The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.Value: 0 Ether ($0.00) Gas Limit: 37111 Gas Used By Txn: 37111 Gas Price: 0.000000041 Ether (41 Gwei) Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.001521551 Ether ($1.64) Cumulative Gas Used: 4188164 Nonce: 7

I've send another 100 and this one went through how can I confirm the first one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I get an error stating: "There was a problem with your Ledger transaction. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again."

I have 0.069 Ether in my Ledger wallet for Gas prices which is connected to Etherdelta. I have 6.8 Ether in Buy Orders which I cannot cancel. I have set the Gas prices to as high as 20000 Gas, but no luck. I do not have any pending transactions on my Ledger Wallet. Any ideas?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

I get an error stating: "There was a problem with your Ledger transaction. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again."

I have 0.069 Ether in my Ledger wallet for Gas prices which is connected to Etherdelta. I have 6.8 Ether in Buy Orders which I cannot cancel. I have set the Gas prices to as high as 20000 Gas, but no luck. I do not have any pending transactions on my Ledger Wallet. Any ideas?
Please increase your gas price amount and i think that your problem will be solved asap, I've got the same problem with you but i just try to increase the gas price and my transaction gets broadcasted to the network just in some seconds.

@op how many ether in your wallet? This looks your transaction getting fail before it gets broadcast to the network.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
plr (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

Please increase your gas price amount and i think that your problem will be solved asap, I've got the same problem with you but i just try to increase the gas price and my transaction gets broadcasted to the network just in some seconds.

@op how many ether in your wallet? This looks your transaction getting fail before it gets broadcast to the network.

hello thanks for replying I have 0.018283286 ethereum the second one went through maybe the reason is the gas how can I rebroadcast it or how can I add gas to it when it is already rebroadcast, do we have an ethereum accelerator that they have in bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: