Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] EtherGrab.us - Stable Ethereum Pool - 0.01 ETH Payout Threshold  (Read 186 times)
Ahrcoin (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Come check out a new Ethereum mining pool!

EtherGrab.us - Stable Ethereum Mining Pool

Features:
  • 0.1% Fees
  • Pool pays all tx fees
  • no registrstion required
  • -Payouts every 3 hours
  • 0.01 ETH payout threshold
  • Efficient Difficulty
  • Chat Room Support/Announcement

We will continue to improve and implement new features on the pool.  We are committed to make all of our miners successful and provide top of the line service. Please stop by and check out the pool.  I would love some feedback on how to improve.

Thank you
EtherGrab Dev Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ahrcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Hey everyone!

The pool has been running now for approximately a week straight with no issues. If you are thinking about switching pools, please give Ethergrab.us a try.

If your skeptical about the stability check out my other website for musicoin at musicmine.us it has successfully mined over 50 blocks and paid out as designed.

Looking into putting some live hashrate charts on the site in the near future and am always open to feedback

We don't have a whole lot of hashing power yet but with your help we can put EtherGrab.Us on the map and start getting some blocks.

If you have any other questions, check out the chat room or email me at ethergrab.us@gmail.com

Thanks
Ahrcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

EtherGrab.us

First off sorry to the community for continuing to post on my own thread.

The pool has been kind of slow to get started. I would really like this to be successful so I would like to up the ante.

I would like to offer a bonus to those contributors that help the pool mine it's first block. This bonus will come out of my personal wallet to help get things going.

Now let's get this pool rolling!

Thank you for the consideration.
Ethergrab team

EtherGrab.us
No.15

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

I decided to take a chance on your pool.  Started mining a few hours ago  Smiley

Let's get that first block!   Smiley
Ahrcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

I decided to take a chance on your pool.  Started mining a few hours ago  Smiley

Let's get that first block!   Smiley

Thanks buddy.  I appreciate it.  Spread the word!  Lets get this party started.

EtherGrab.us
No.15

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

EtherGrab.us

The pool has been kind of slow to get started. I would really like this to be successful so I would like to up the ante.

I would like to offer a bonus to those contributors that help the pool mine it's first block. This bonus will come out of my personal wallet to help get things going.

Ethergrab team

EtherGrab.us

perhaps you can tell what the bonus will be so you can attract more miners Smiley
Ahrcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

EtherGrab.us

Ethergrab team

EtherGrab.us

perhaps you can tell what the bonus will be so you can attract more miners Smiley

The bonus would be that i give you my share that i mined with my rig over the last couple weeks.  I would distribute it out to the miners that contributed.

ALSO

I have big news.  I have learned a lot in the past couple weeks and improved the pool to include multiple proxies so that different sized rigs can mine a more suitable difficulty.  More importantly, this allows for me to dedicate a proxy with a difficulty large enough for Nicehash rig rentals.

Check it out the homepage for the different proxies and choose which one is best for you.

EtherGrab.us
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: