Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 01:12:57 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions of People Like Yours  (Read 170 times)
gelapir

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

I will keep seeking info's about coins and i will check news / posts here.  I have pined that forum to my browser to keep informed myself. here is so friendly people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gelapir

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

So one question too: for coins hold long term is recommended on like cryptopia, Binance and cex.io? Or where should keep it all together on which wallet?
Scripture

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

Diversifying your account is a wise idea and youre doing it now. Trading knowledge can be acquired through also experience. The value of the cryptos cannot be determined of anybody so experience can be the great source of decision on trading. Just keep on trading and know whats best.
peter0425

Activity: 616
Merit: 267

www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

Diversification can only bring you further. But if you don't know what you are doing, like investing in shitcoins and coins that are hype by FUD and pumpers, you can't earn good profits. And if you over diversify your portfolio, heck, you can still get negatives at the end of the rope.

Just 3-5 coins is enough in my opinion. The key here is to invest in crypto smartly. Do your homework and learn how to enter the picture at the precise moment. Like buying in dips and not on top price.

So one question too: for coins hold long term is recommended on like cryptopia, Binance and cex.io? Or where should keep it all together on which wallet?

Keeping funds in a exchange is not a good practice. Because on a likelihood of a hack, your funds will be stolen. Much better to withdraw a few and keep it in your wallet that you have control of the private key and just kept a few on exchanges for trading purposes.

─  SUPPORTED COINS & TOKENS  ─
BTC
LTC
   BCH
DASH
   Ethereum
ERC20 tokens

▄██▄
     ▄████▄
    ████████
  ▄██████████▄
 ▄████████████▄
▄██████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀
▀█▄▄ ▀▀██▀▀ ▄▄█▀
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
    ████████
     ▀████▀
       ▀  

ERC20 Token
Scanner

▄▄██████████████▄▄
████████████████████
████████████████████
▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀▄▄██▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▀▀███
▄ ▀▀█████████▀ ▄███▄▄▄██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄█▀▄████▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ▄█▀▄██▀
       ▀▀  ▀███▀

Secure Backup -
Encrypted backup

GET OUR WALLET

▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
██████ ████████
██████ ████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████ ████████
██████ ████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀███
Download in
Windows

▀█▄▄          
 ██▄▀███▄▄      
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄  
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀  
 ███▀▄██▀▀      
 █▀▄█▀▀         
Get it on
Google Play
cissrawk

Activity: 644
Merit: 366

Need video promotion? https://goo.gl/QN55ZH

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

I recommend to try ripple and litecoin. If you on cryptopia i will recommend Electroneum(ETN).
After you buy some coins, transfer or send it to offline wallet such as dekstop wallet or mobile wallet that have full control on your coin.  It will give you options to backup your wallet using private key or something so it will more safe. Keeping on exchange wallet isnt really good but if you still use exchange then is up to you.

Need Video Promotion For Your Project? Click Here! || Find me and my team on Fiverr! || Binomo Binary Option, accept bitcoin!
I can create ANN Thread, Banner design for ads, animating your logo, simple signature, and more! Just PM me!
Contact : Telegram, E-Mail, WorkingForBitcoins || Tip: BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
gelapir

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Thanks friends. I installed on my laptop Exodus Wallet. I will transfer most of my coins to wallet for my safety.
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

If you like money over $ 1, try buying Ethereum, NEO and Ripple, they will be the best crypto candidates this year.

Because I think:

NEO hợp tác với các chứng nhận cơ sở tại Trung Quốc để thiết lập bản đồ sản phẩm bằng cách sử dụng hợp thức thông minh;

- NEO received a same as new mode for string cross distribution distribution compatibility;

- The NEO startup near the partner include Bancor, Agrello, Coindash, Nest Fund and Binance with more information about more.
XRP is a shared network, it does not be dependencies, any administrative management, so that the data, the transaction information be secure an toàn, no wait to determine it through a fast network.

Binance coin (BNB) is a digital currency developed on the blockchain platform of Ethereum under the ERC20 standard. BNB coin was released by Binance, China's largest digital currency trading platform, with the goal of maintaining and developing Binance's system. BNB coin is used to trade with other coin on Binance along with BTC, ETH and USDT.
noorman0

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Energzine ▶Bounty Live Now

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

For a capital of $ 100 I assume for daily trading in altcoin below $ 1 price. The value of fluctuations is more significant every day. Just set your target price up to 2 or 3% of the purchase price you have to sell your coins right then and there.
This is my strategy, hopefully help you. Cheesy

vishudda

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

I normally Hold coins atleast 6 months, and i set a target amount percentage, i keep my selling strategies for any coin. I do sell 50% of the coin when the price reach to 20% of the target amount. And from that 50%, i do sell 20% of coins when the price reach to 35% of the target amount. And i sell another 20% of coins when it reaches to my target percentage, and hold the rest for a longer period. I do buy coins even at very low price on the day of exchange listing when there is dump if the project and the roadmap is clear for me and follow the same selling strategies. If i think personally that there is no growth on the coin price, i do sell them at a less loss.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
cuenzy

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

Research.research and more research about the coins and the trading as well. If you enjoy investing here you eill enjoy learning the right way of trading and dont expect too much in first few trades. Goodluck

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭   Join our ICO!   ✭   KARATCOIN   ✭
████████████████        Straight to gold mines!        ████████████████
❑ ❑ ❑ Telegram | Facebook | Twitter | Medium | Reddit | ANN Thread ❑ ❑ ❑
yvesp110

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

★OneHash.com - Leading Mutual Betting & Casi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Research.research and more research about the coins and the trading as well. If you enjoy investing here you eill enjoy learning the right way of trading and dont expect too much in first few trades. Goodluck
I am hundred and one percent agreed with your forced statement. Definitely research is just made out for betterment of your results. If someone wants to earn good money out of your investment, you are supposed to do big learning thing. Only then, your results can be enhanced and influenced. Otherwise you may be leading towards big losses and that would made you empty pocket person.

kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

maybe my advice is to buy too many tokens, and it's very dangerous.

my advice to you is to buy only one token or coin, and the rest to back up, for example like this:

$ 50 = FIAT
$ 30 = Bitcoin
$ 20 = Altcoins
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.