Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions of People Like Yours  (Read 566 times)
gelapir (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

I will keep seeking info's about coins and i will check news / posts here.  I have pined that forum to my browser to keep informed myself. here is so friendly people.
gelapir (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

So one question too: for coins hold long term is recommended on like cryptopia, Binance and cex.io? Or where should keep it all together on which wallet?
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

Diversification can only bring you further. But if you don't know what you are doing, like investing in shitcoins and coins that are hype by FUD and pumpers, you can't earn good profits. And if you over diversify your portfolio, heck, you can still get negatives at the end of the rope.

Just 3-5 coins is enough in my opinion. The key here is to invest in crypto smartly. Do your homework and learn how to enter the picture at the precise moment. Like buying in dips and not on top price.

So one question too: for coins hold long term is recommended on like cryptopia, Binance and cex.io? Or where should keep it all together on which wallet?

Keeping funds in a exchange is not a good practice. Because on a likelihood of a hack, your funds will be stolen. Much better to withdraw a few and keep it in your wallet that you have control of the private key and just kept a few on exchanges for trading purposes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

I recommend to try ripple and litecoin. If you on cryptopia i will recommend Electroneum(ETN).
After you buy some coins, transfer or send it to offline wallet such as dekstop wallet or mobile wallet that have full control on your coin.  It will give you options to backup your wallet using private key or something so it will more safe. Keeping on exchange wallet isnt really good but if you still use exchange then is up to you.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
gelapir (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Thanks friends. I installed on my laptop Exodus Wallet. I will transfer most of my coins to wallet for my safety.
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

If you like money over $ 1, try buying Ethereum, NEO and Ripple, they will be the best crypto candidates this year.

Because I think:

NEO hợp tác với các chứng nhận cơ sở tại Trung Quốc để thiết lập bản đồ sản phẩm bằng cách sử dụng hợp thức thông minh;

- NEO received a same as new mode for string cross distribution distribution compatibility;

- The NEO startup near the partner include Bancor, Agrello, Coindash, Nest Fund and Binance with more information about more.
XRP is a shared network, it does not be dependencies, any administrative management, so that the data, the transaction information be secure an toàn, no wait to determine it through a fast network.

Binance coin (BNB) is a digital currency developed on the blockchain platform of Ethereum under the ERC20 standard. BNB coin was released by Binance, China's largest digital currency trading platform, with the goal of maintaining and developing Binance's system. BNB coin is used to trade with other coin on Binance along with BTC, ETH and USDT.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

For a capital of $ 100 I assume for daily trading in altcoin below $ 1 price. The value of fluctuations is more significant every day. Just set your target price up to 2 or 3% of the purchase price you have to sell your coins right then and there.
This is my strategy, hopefully help you. Cheesy

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

I normally Hold coins atleast 6 months, and i set a target amount percentage, i keep my selling strategies for any coin. I do sell 50% of the coin when the price reach to 20% of the target amount. And from that 50%, i do sell 20% of coins when the price reach to 35% of the target amount. And i sell another 20% of coins when it reaches to my target percentage, and hold the rest for a longer period. I do buy coins even at very low price on the day of exchange listing when there is dump if the project and the roadmap is clear for me and follow the same selling strategies. If i think personally that there is no growth on the coin price, i do sell them at a less loss.

cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

Research.research and more research about the coins and the trading as well. If you enjoy investing here you eill enjoy learning the right way of trading and dont expect too much in first few trades. Goodluck
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Research.research and more research about the coins and the trading as well. If you enjoy investing here you eill enjoy learning the right way of trading and dont expect too much in first few trades. Goodluck
I am hundred and one percent agreed with your forced statement. Definitely research is just made out for betterment of your results. If someone wants to earn good money out of your investment, you are supposed to do big learning thing. Only then, your results can be enhanced and influenced. Otherwise you may be leading towards big losses and that would made you empty pocket person.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

maybe my advice is to buy too many tokens, and it's very dangerous.

my advice to you is to buy only one token or coin, and the rest to back up, for example like this:

$ 50 = FIAT
$ 30 = Bitcoin
$ 20 = Altcoins
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

Learned from my mistake in trading, i was loss alot of money because i did not use stop loss. So we should be use stop loss for every trade that we make, and use exchange that provide this feature. Crypto market is open all the times and we can not look in to the chart every times, so use stop loss and sell limit by the same times will make trading activity more profitable. I used exchange of Gate.io that has feature of trigger order so i can use it to setting stop loss and sell limit at the same times.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

I will keep seeking info's about coins and i will check news / posts here.  I have pined that forum to my browser to keep informed myself. here is so friendly people.
I think keeping your coins at a place like ledger nano S is the best you can do, depends on how much you invest into crypto of course, I mean if you have just couple hundred dollars at most you don't need that. Aside from that keeping it on a big exchange like binance, poloniex, bittrex is definitely a good option as well because they wouldn't want to try to steal your money since with one big wave of bad moves they can go down the volume ranks very quickly so they are trying to keep their customers happy.

Diversification is also a good idea of course because if you have your money tied into different accounts than even if one happens to be a bad apple than others are still doing well. I wouldn't change that for now. Definitely worth checking hardware wallets if you invest too much but if not than couple exchanges would be enough.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Hello everybody,

I am here because to get opinions & advises from people like here is. After i get a little profit from trading&investments and to share my knowledge to others too, because knowledge is shareable, i believe that our knowledge should share each other and help to grow them too. I never be lazy to support to others.

I work as IT support and my profit is my salary what i am getting from daily hard working at my job!

Because of that i decided get a little profits from crypto world even 5% makes me happy. I believe world is for crypto currency and i am not afraid of its fall down.

I have invested some money about 100$ on Binance and Cryptopia. I hold there Tron, Verge, Paccoin, Doge which i got free from freedoge, Electrnium and Denta.

Need advises what will be smart choice to change them and keep only one coin or add some good coins too?

Any advises will be great appreciated. Also will be happy to hear how YOU begin your Trading & investments in crypto world and getting earning. Share your stories please.

Also any good tutorials about Trading.

Thanks everybody here in advanced.

Best Regards,

Gelapir

in my opinion saving a few coins that have good potential is a good decision, because if you only save in one coin, then the risk for loss is too large, whereas if you save in a few coins, if one coin decreases, you can still hope on another coin.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

Learned from my mistake in trading, i was loss alot of money because i did not use stop loss. So we should be use stop loss for every trade that we make, and use exchange that provide this feature. Crypto market is open all the times and we can not look in to the chart every times, so use stop loss and sell limit by the same times will make trading activity more profitable.
Well, that is usually what happens when we tend not to learn as much as we can when it comes to trading and then see it as a profession instead of a way to gamble which is what most people always see it as at first and then hoping that luck will always help them out in a lot of ways. Stop loss is always a very necessary part of a trading plan, which is one of the main reasons why everyone need a plan before even entering a trade, and that plan is based on your strategy on what you are looking out for to make a trade in anticipation of some possible movement. However, it is a market, shit happens and dealing with that shit when it happens is what makes you a good trader.

in my opinion saving a few coins that have good potential is a good decision, because if you only save in one coin, then the risk for loss is too large, whereas if you save in a few coins, if one coin decreases, you can still hope on another coin.
Most times even if you know that the coins you are holding have great potential, you won't have anything much to worry about. The thing about the market most of the time is that they tend to move at the same time. For instance, if we tend to see a bull market for the altcoins, it tends to cut across every single one of them and as long as they have potentials and not just some shit coins, it makes them an easy hold. However, I understand totally, the need for at least investing in different coins, to at least diversify the risk of future possibilities which is always a good thing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

Hello everybody,

I am here because to get opinions & advises from people like here is. After i get a little profit from trading&investments and to share my knowledge to others too, because knowledge is shareable, i believe that our knowledge should share each other and help to grow them too. I never be lazy to support to others.

I work as IT support and my profit is my salary what i am getting from daily hard working at my job!

Because of that i decided get a little profits from crypto world even 5% makes me happy. I believe world is for crypto currency and i am not afraid of its fall down.

I have invested some money about 100$ on Binance and Cryptopia. I hold there Tron, Verge, Paccoin, Doge which i got free from freedoge, Electrnium and Denta.

Need advises what will be smart choice to change them and keep only one coin or add some good coins too?

Any advises will be great appreciated. Also will be happy to hear how YOU begin your Trading & investments in crypto world and getting earning. Share your stories please.

Best Regards,

Gelapir

If you want to hold one coin then Bitcoin should be the coin to hold. But there is nothing wrong with holding as many coin as possible, if you’re sure those coins are good then you can buy them as much as you want and keep them to grow. I don’t invest in the coins you mentioned though, and that’s because they are not my favorites, I have a better choice than all that.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

$ 100 is not too big for you to diversify your portfolio. That will make you lose interest in your portfolio. You should increase your investment to nearly $ 3,000 to get a better investment. And you should only invest 2-3 altcoins and hold it for 5 months. eg EOS, XRP and Pundi X.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

"Carpe diem I say, you only live once. Still, most everyone will tell you the same good advice. Stay diversified, don't go all in, only risk what you can afford. If you think you are risking too much then cash half out, sell it all if you think that is what you should do. Sell whatever you want, buy more, in the end, you are to blame for your own glory, defeat, or missing out. You are your own bank, you set your own destiny."
-James Clayton

TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

Hello everybody,

Best Regards,

Gelapir

For me saving good potential coin at right time is best decision of your life. Reason is, when it will start coming up and you have already had it, best combination it would be for your success.
Willarrmay

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

Hello everybody,

Best Regards,

Gelapir

If you want to hold one coin then Bitcoin should be the coin to hold. But there is nothing wrong with holding as many coin as possible, if you’re sure those coins are good then you can buy them as much as you want and keep them to grow. I don’t invest in the coins you mentioned though, and that’s because they are not my favorites, I have a better choice than all that.
For holding, bitcoin is the only coin that is worth. Else all altcoins are not useful in this case scenario. Bitcoin always help you to withdraw good money and profit even hold for so long.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: